Author Topic: He-MAN and the Masters of the Universe - (not that Dolph Lundgren Bullsh!T)  (Read 12008 times)

Ron Harrigan

Skeletor seems to have a thicker physique than He-Man's.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ram-man was the shit

ad to play ram man
F

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
they should just all pose down and whoever wins becomes the master of the universe (mr universe)

hench

• Getbig V
Yes! your'e right, the new adventures premiered in 1990, the same year the drug tested the O!
He-man of the 80's would have snapped this Pencil neck

during the drug tested yr I presume...

spach23

• Getbig II

hench

• Getbig V
thought it was tom jane

Is that Owen Wilson?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ram-man was the shit

Hipolito takes the role.

WoooSSHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Dennis Wolf can play He-man !   did you see him acting in Generation Iron ?

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Is that Owen Wilson?

No it looks like Channing Gaytum

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
they should just all pose down and whoever wins becomes the master of the universe (mr universe)

Agreed. A schmoe judge can decide this

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
hahaha! Man i remember Larry Opiela. Cool guy.
You Remember Larry Ferris or DeMarco?

Don't recall Larry Ferris.  DeMarco if it is Blewett I once gave a ride somewhere in my car.  Can't remember the reason I'd have to drive someone somewhere in my POS car.  That was my one contact.

I'll never forget Larry's statement upon hearing that Lyle Alzado had died.  Without batting an eye he says "well it's about time."  I think he owed Larry some money, like $50 or something, from wayback. I always thought that was a cold thing to have said about you if you passed.  Then I heard a worse one:  "what goes around comes around."  Fucking cold.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Don't recall Larry Ferris.  DeMarco if it is Blewett I once gave a ride somewhere in my car.  Can't remember the reason I'd have to drive someone somewhere in my POS car.  That was my one contact.

I'll never forget Larry's statement upon hearing that Lyle Alzado had died.  Without batting an eye he says "well it's about time."  I think he owed Larry some money, like $50 or something, from wayback. I always thought that was a cold thing to have said about you if you passed.  Then I heard a worse one:  "what goes around comes around."  Fucking cold.
Anyway it didn't end well for Larry in LA. He had to take the Greyhound bus back home to Buffalo.
Had a great opportunity to make a lot of money and pissed it all away.
Yes Blewett, he was great funny guy. Used to work for Janet jackson and at the Rose cafe as a doorman. Huge guy.Looked the best of them all
Larry Ferris was the guy who lived across the apartment from LarryO by the beach on Pico. (if that means anything)
Great guy a Mr. Canada at one point. Did a lot of commercials. I have a lot of great memories and storys about how fucking crazy it was, back then. Everything has changed and calmed down
We might have met if you are from L.A.
Anyway cool to met someone else who knows this guys.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Anyway it didn't end well for Larry in LA. He had to take the Greyhound bus back home to Buffalo.
Had a great opportunity to make a lot of money and pissed it all away.
Yes Blewett, he was great funny guy. Used to work for Janet jackson and at the Rose cafe as a doorman. Huge guy.Looked the best of them all
Larry Ferris was the guy who lived across the apartment from LarryO by the beach on Pico. (if that means anything)
Great guy a Mr. Canada at one point. Did a lot of commercials. I have a lot of great memories and storys about how fucking crazy it was, back then. Everything has changed and calmed down
We might have met if you are from L.A.
Anyway cool to met someone else who knows this guys.

I've been trying to find a picture of Ferris because I bet I'd recognize him if I saw him.  I did see at some point that Larry was back in Buffalo.  I wish him well. 

I remember back in the day when he was doing the 3-4 days of no carbs then loading up on the next day thing.  Severe carb depletion to get back in shape.  He had this roommate from England, a skinny guy named Stuart who barely trained.  Larry came back from the gym that morning entirely carb depleted and looking forward to finally getting some carbs through a big bowl of oatmeal.  He didn't have a whole lot of money then and had a box of oatmeal saved up.  But Stuart had apparently eaten all the oatmeal that morning and Larry was unbelievably pissed.  I remember hearing him later that day going on and on about Stuart and how he was a "squanderer".  Soo funny, I remember it more than 20 years later.  Good times.

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
  • Bow to your bunny overlords!

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
No it looks like Channing Gaytum

yep

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold

Eating Larry's Oatmeal after carb completion days is really not a great idea. Fuck ,dude is crazy
I remember the other Larry beating the shit out of a guy who talked shit about him.
I had to literally stop Larry from throwing the guy over the railing two levels up.
Crazy shit all the time in golds or at the house and strippers, hookers etc.
Yep good times
But Larry Opiela was the only real He-Man. You give him a sword and he will chop your head of.No problem lol
he worked at Universal,doing the He man show too. Guy had a lot of good opportunities
He was pissed when he didn't get the movie part, that kind of finished him. I think

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Ram-man was the shit

Coach can play this role.

hench

• Getbig V
Seems the pic of battlecat might not be legit, apparantly there's no cast, director, writer or anything attached to the movie yet. So the mock up of he-man isn't real either

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Seems the pic of battlecat might not be legit, apparantly there's no cast, director, writer or anything attached to the movie yet. So the mock up of he-man isn't real either

What? His hair wasn't real???  ::)

bears

• Getbig IV
best cartoon ever.  I was strictly a Star Wars and He Man kid when it came to toys.  had zero interest in anything else.  I used to have almost everything.  I still remember the action figures being $3.99 when I was a kid at the store with my mom.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
guess branch played with MOTU as a kid