Author Topic: Roll call. Who here believes they can take Ronda Rousey in a street fight?  (Read 20103 times)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Quote from Ronda's mom on her daughter facing a man: "That's a stupid idea. Seriously, that's a stupid idea. I'm as much a feminist as anyone but the fact is that biologically, there's a difference between men and women. Hello. Duh. A woman who is 135 pounds and a man who is 135 pounds are not physically equal."

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-ca...195337096.html

Some of you guys are ridiculous. Look at the Williams sisters. That guy who smoked cigarettes and drank beat both of them in a tennis match in the same day. Was like top 100.

Quit acting like sissies.

She's scared of cyborg who is another female. She won't fight her because she weighs 5-10 pounds more. Stop with this nonsense.
She isn't scared of cyborg! But there are other fighters who never cheated and they should come first.
Why should that cheating chick get a free pass?
Cyborg needs to get in line. Obey the rules. 10pounds less and its her turn.But she want make it.
She looks like shit already and 10 more to lose and Rousey will brake her neck. Even now she would.
Cyborg just want to a piece of the rousey fame and she doesn't deserve it.

It most suck for cyborg to see another American women making all the money and being called the GOAT!. Clean lol

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I think Rousey would destroy Cyborg if he's not juiced up.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
She's 5'6 135
She's 11-0 8 by submission
She's 28 years old
Great shape

This doesn't mean you like hitting women.  The question is brought up because people are saying Rousey can beat half the men in her weight class.  I understand in the cage and on the street are two different things.  Let's say for whatever reason, you find yourself in a situation in a fist to cuffs with her and she's not backing down and you get that feeling in your stomach, that yes, this will only end in a physical confrontation,  There's no doubt in my mind that sexy white girl would beat the shit out of several people here (myself excluded).

deep interrogations from a very spiritual, religious man, without a doubt.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
deep interrogations from a very spiritual, religious man, without a doubt.

Deep thoughts from a clown who can't spell fisticuffs is more like it.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
I think Rousey would destroy Cyborg if he's not juiced up.
4 sure! Cyborg looked like a fucking dude still does but more like a broke one

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I love my haters.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Any guy with a decent background in high school wrestling and can throw a decent straight punch would whip her.

Brutal self quote. Lol.  But I agree with you on this.  Unfortunately few men have the abilities you mentioned.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

Ron Harrigan

I would whip Ronda (or any man) so fast her head would spin.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I'd kick her in the pussy

hench

• Getbig V
hmmm, alot of men look like this these days

One shot in the face from a man that is it. The difference in strength is too great.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
I love my haters.

Have U lost that security job , never to be male nurse Milton  8)

hench

• Getbig V

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
would not tangle with that bitch since it's bad karma

more acceptable scenario would be tickle fight with loser subjected to genital examination
"

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
I'd fight her if we were both naked and her pussy was wet.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
And maybe even more important, most have never taken a good shot either.

Took a knee to the face from a 250 lbs rugby player on full charge. Gotta tell ya, it sure wakes you up. Feel nothing at the time but sure feel it later. Later on in the game I managed to open up his face with my togs.

All well that ends well.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
cyborg Ronda is one overrated bitch
FIXED
V

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Any guy with a decent background in high school wrestling and can throw a decent straight punch would whip her.
Chris Cormier?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
Took a knee to the face from a 250 lbs rugby player on full charge. Gotta tell ya, it sure wakes you up. Feel nothing at the time but sure feel it later. Later on in the game I managed to open up his face with my togs.

All well that ends well.

Ouch. I remember playing football when I was in the service at a training school we had.  Not very different than rugby, since it was tackle with no pads.  A guy on our team who played a season at Alabama at RB was a truck.  Some poor 150lb Marine came in low and caught a knee to the brow.  A huge chunk of skin was hanging completely over his eye.  Our superiors banned the games because of too many injuries. Good times.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Ouch. I remember playing football when I was in the service at a training school we had.  Not very different than rugby, since it was tackle with no pads.  A guy on our team who played a season at Alabama at RB was a truck.  Some poor 150lb Marine came in low and caught a knee to the brow.  A huge chunk of skin was hanging completely over his eye.  Our superiors banned the games because of too many injuries. Good times.
lol @ pads, here in Australia we play football the way real men should.

V

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
lol @ pads, here in Australia we play football the way real men should.

We do that too. On the playground as 9yr olds.  Then we grow up and start really hitting.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
We do that too. On the playground as 9yr olds.  Then we grow up and start really hitting wearing pads because we're pussies.
FIXED
V

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
She beat me in a judo tournament when I was 11. She's not that good. And she smells really bad.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert