Author Topic: Who is the Mr Olympia who gave a guy in Texas called Mark a blowjob?  (Read 7274 times)

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Who is the Mr Olympia who gave a guy in Texas called Mark a blowjob?
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2015, 05:19:11 PM »
Dorian is not a racist. He ran with that crowd when he was a teen, but the dude is cool as fuck. First of all, his first wife was half Indian I believe. He is now married to a dark skinned Brazilian. My buddy, who is an ex-IFBB pro from the Haney era, knows Doz well and according to Doz he likes South American women because they squat and have nice asses. He thinks most American women are skinny twinks TBH. Thus, I think Doz besides being one of the two best bodybuilders ever (behind only a prime RC) is a cool MF who is definitely not a racist.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2015, 05:29:22 PM »
Dorian is not a racist. He ran with that crowd when he was a teen, but the dude is cool as fuck. First of all, his first wife was half Indian I believe. He is now married to a dark skinned Brazilian. My buddy, who is an ex-IFBB pro from the Haney era, knows Doz well and according to Doz he likes South American women because they squat and have nice asses. He thinks most American women are skinny twinks TBH. Thus, I think Doz besides being one of the two best bodybuilders ever (behind only a prime RC) is a cool MF who is definitely not a racist.
wrong, he is racist as fuck. These racist low life scum suckers never learn.
A

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2015, 07:21:32 PM »
http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_interviews/ground_breakers_1

You may find your answer here. :o

Wow wtf. I wonder who these dudes are. Probably cormier, jerome ferguson, titus, etc?

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2015, 08:48:22 PM »
The Myth......