Author Topic: Global warming. I told you it was just a ploy to tax!  (Read 4637 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Re: Global warming. I told you it was just a ploy to tax!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 09:06:08 PM »
what the fuck is wrong with these retards?

when gas dropped to $2 a gallon it might have been passable but not now it's back up past $3

although this wont stop all the fuckwits in this state sending these jokers back to the trough come next election

At least I'm rich enough that this wont affect me at all, but LOL at the average dem welfare voter getting hammered on cost of living increases (unless they're giving it back to the scum class come tax time?)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 09:18:19 PM »
No kidding. Last month the minions were celebrating and rubbing in our faces how low gas was. In the last month it's gone back up over a $1. Gee, didn't see that one coming a mile away. lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 04:43:44 AM »
Its a cult

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 08:29:38 AM »
Hi morons.

Do you know the costs of gas are when health concerns, pollution etc are factored in?

Where do you think the economy will be with coast lines disappearing, increasing rates of drought, worse storms causing untold damage.

What solution do you propose to wean the world off of fossil fuels?

Oh ya, I forgot, you don't "believe" the globe is heating up, never mind, go back to your daily activities.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2015, 08:31:30 AM »
Hi morons.

Do you know the costs of gas are when health concerns, pollution etc are factored in?

Where do you think the economy will be with coast lines disappearing, increasing rates of drought, worse storms causing untold damage.

Oh ya, I forgot, you don't "believe" the globe is heating up, never mind, go back to your daily activities.

More scaremongering just like Jesus Doomsday cults - REPENT NOW SINNER! 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2015, 08:42:42 AM »
More scaremongering just like Jesus Doomsday cults - REPENT NOW SINNER! 

Oh jesus, you will be on the wrong side of this as all anti-intellectuals will have to face reality.

Since the scaremongering tactic worked so well right? I mean remember that ice tax during the ice age? it always gets the people to cough up the dough. Science isn't exact, it's approximate, sorry your brain abhors complexity.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2015, 08:43:22 AM »
Hi morons.

Oh, please tell us how much the cost will be and when the coast lines will be disappearing? Were the coast lines supposed to disappear 2 years age along with all the Arctic ice?

Please tell us, stupid fag.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2015, 08:48:10 AM »
March 5th here in Dallas/Fort Worth and we have school closures galore.

Snow and ice all over the road.

Record snowfall totals in Dallas-Fort Worth area

The overnight snowfall is officially the fourth highest snow total for the month of March in Dallas-Fort Worth area, with 3.4 inches recorded at Dallas-Fort Worth International airport as of 3 a.m.

Another tenth of an inch was recorded early Thursday morning, putting the official total at 3.5 inches.

The most snow recorded in the area came in 1942, when DFW airport saw just over six inches of snow.

The DFW airport's total is used as the official "snow stick" for the metroplex, but several areas saw six or more inches of snowfall overnight. It was the largest snow event in the area since February of 2010.

Grapevine saw as much as seven inches, with North Dallas and McKinney seeing six and 5.3 inches, respectively. Fort Worth saw around four inches of snow.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2015, 08:58:13 AM »
I have to agree.  This tax is excessive.  Doesn't matter what the political justification is. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2015, 09:01:42 AM »
March 5th here in Dallas/Fort Worth and we have school closures galore.

Snow and ice all over the road.

Record snowfall totals in Dallas-Fort Worth area

The overnight snowfall is officially the fourth highest snow total for the month of March in Dallas-Fort Worth area, with 3.4 inches recorded at Dallas-Fort Worth International airport as of 3 a.m.

Another tenth of an inch was recorded early Thursday morning, putting the official total at 3.5 inches.

The most snow recorded in the area came in 1942, when DFW airport saw just over six inches of snow.

The DFW airport's total is used as the official "snow stick" for the metroplex, but several areas saw six or more inches of snowfall overnight. It was the largest snow event in the area since February of 2010.

Grapevine saw as much as seven inches, with North Dallas and McKinney seeing six and 5.3 inches, respectively. Fort Worth saw around four inches of snow.

My head hurts, I give up you guys are right. SEASONS should not exist right? isn't earth suppose to be a ball of pure fire by now?

Fucking libtards want us in caves using candles.

I wonder if it's really really hot  (record level) anywhere else in the globe? as you know the US is the only place that matters.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2015, 09:05:34 AM »
My head hurts, I give up you guys are right. SEASONS should not exist right? isn't earth suppose to be a ball of pure fire by now?

I wonder if it's really really hot  (record level) anywhere else in the globe? as you know the US is the only place that matters.

Nothing like "Gee Wiz" Graphs to attract parrots.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2015, 09:06:56 AM »

If you feel so strongly about it go ahead and write a personal check for the cause.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2015, 09:21:27 AM »
the study they did on news outlets that found fox news viewers are the must uninformed and found that 60 % of the shit they spew is lies,you think to yourself that can't be.then you come on getbig and you find out dam they're right :D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2015, 09:27:40 AM »
Oh, please tell us how much the cost will be and when the coast lines will be disappearing? Were the coast lines supposed to disappear 2 years age along with all the Arctic ice?

Please tell us, stupid fag.

I always assumed I would be walking around in 2 feet of water by now.

Cause them there magazines with them scientist fellas told me so.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2015, 09:29:35 AM »
If you feel so strongly about it go ahead and write a personal check for the cause.

That's an absurd proposition, I might not like starving children in Africa but I won't donate for a number of reasons.

The argument needs to stop now, the debate is settled, solutions should be the focus. But instead we are roadblocked by stupidity.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2015, 09:30:55 AM »
That's an absurd proposition, I might not like starving children in Africa but I won't donate for a number of reasons.

The argument needs to stop now, the debate is settled, solutions should be the focus. But instead we are roadblocked by stupidity.

No - you are roadblocked by reality - "green energy' is a scam

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2015, 09:55:46 AM »
FLASHBACK: IN 1972, CRONKITE WARNED OF ‘NEW ICE AGE

As winter weather continues to dominate the Midwest and the East Coast, the Media Research Center’s Julia Seymour provides this piece of video from Walter Cronkite’s CBS evening news broadcast on Sept, 11, 1972 in which Cronkite warned of the forthcoming ice age.

“But then there is some good news,” Cronkite continued. “That while the weather may be just a little colder in the immediate years to come, the full extent of the new ice age won’t be reached for 10,000 years. And if you can stand any more good news, even then it won’t be as bad as the last ice age 60,000 years ago. Then New York, Cincinnati, St. Louis, were under 5,000 feet of ice. Presumably no traffic moved and school was let out for the day. And that’s the way it is, Monday Sept. 11, 1972.”

According to the report from Seymour, Cronkite’s words from nearly 43 years ago call into question the theory of anthropogenic global warming

“Global warming activists have claimed for years that the 1970s global cooling scare never existed. They have tried to erase the inconvenient history which ironically blamed extreme weather like tornadoes, droughts, record cold and blizzards on global cooling,” Climate Depot’s Marc Morano told Seymour. “But now — unearthed from bowels of media archives — comes none other than Walter Cronkite reporting on fears of a coming ice age in 1972. Having Cronkite’s image and face discussing global cooling fears reveals the fickleness of the climate change claims.”

“Climate fear promoters switched effortlessly from global cooling fears in the 1970s to global warming fears in the 1980s. In the present day, the phrase ‘global warming’ has lost favor in favor of ‘climate change’ or ‘global climate disruption’ or even ‘global weirding,’ he added. “’Settled science’ has never seemed so unsettled.”

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2015, 10:03:11 AM »
The cultists of climate change cant keep the bs they peddle straight from year to year

As winter weather continues to dominate the Midwest and the East Coast, the Media Research Center’s Julia Seymour provides this piece of video from Walter Cronkite’s CBS evening news broadcast on Sept, 11, 1972 in which Cronkite warned of the forthcoming ice age.

“But then there is some good news,” Cronkite continued. “That while the weather may be just a little colder in the immediate years to come, the full extent of the new ice age won’t be reached for 10,000 years. And if you can stand any more good news, even then it won’t be as bad as the last ice age 60,000 years ago. Then New York, Cincinnati, St. Louis, were under 5,000 feet of ice. Presumably no traffic moved and school was let out for the day. And that’s the way it is, Monday Sept. 11, 1972.”

According to the report from Seymour, Cronkite’s words from nearly 43 years ago call into question the theory of anthropogenic global warming

“Global warming activists have claimed for years that the 1970s global cooling scare never existed. They have tried to erase the inconvenient history which ironically blamed extreme weather like tornadoes, droughts, record cold and blizzards on global cooling,” Climate Depot’s Marc Morano told Seymour. “But now — unearthed from bowels of media archives — comes none other than Walter Cronkite reporting on fears of a coming ice age in 1972. Having Cronkite’s image and face discussing global cooling fears reveals the fickleness of the climate change claims.”

“Climate fear promoters switched effortlessly from global cooling fears in the 1970s to global warming fears in the 1980s. In the present day, the phrase ‘global warming’ has lost favor in favor of ‘climate change’ or ‘global climate disruption’ or even ‘global weirding,’ he added. “’Settled science’ has never seemed so unsettled.”

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2015, 12:50:26 PM »
No - you are roadblocked by reality - "green energy' is a scam

How is it a scam?

if battery technology was advanced, a plot of solar cells the size of twenty football fields could supply the worlds power a couple times over. Hydro, geothermal, wave energy is progressing. Germany is utilizing solar exceptionally well, yet its a scam?

I live in the reality where properly designed experiments and predictive models along with overwhelming majority consensus (across the globe) among experts dictates my opinion. You on the other hand, won't believe every major science org, the US navy, NASA etc.. it's all a scam bro. Ever wonder if big oil is paying scientists to say what they want? how many more examples do we need?

They fund think tanks designed to obfuscate the issue. If it wasn't true why would they need to do this? The puny oil/petro companies can't keep up with all the bullying scientists? They are trying to confuse the dumb among us, the people who will tow the company line , will ignore facts and are blinded by their political ideology.

explain why NASA is lying? are the satellite images fake?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2015, 01:30:17 PM »
How is it a scam?

if battery technology was advanced, a plot of solar cells the size of twenty football fields could supply the worlds power a couple times over. Hydro, geothermal, wave energy is progressing. Germany is utilizing solar exceptionally well, yet its a scam?

I live in the reality where properly designed experiments and predictive models along with overwhelming majority consensus (across the globe) among experts dictates my opinion. You on the other hand, won't believe every major science org, the US navy, NASA etc.. it's all a scam bro. Ever wonder if big oil is paying scientists to say what they want? how many more examples do we need?

They fund think tanks designed to obfuscate the issue. If it wasn't true why would they need to do this? The puny oil/petro companies can't keep up with all the bullying scientists? They are trying to confuse the dumb among us, the people who will tow the company line , will ignore facts and are blinded by their political ideology.

explain why NASA is lying? are the satellite images fake?

Solyndra    :D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2015, 01:32:25 PM »

Solyndra    :D

Oh so if exxon went under that means oil is a scam, is this the best argument your brain could muster?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2015, 01:35:50 PM »

WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT WALTER CRONKITE OR AL GORE HAS TO SAY? they are not experts. Honestly, go to school or something. This isn't an argument. Not only did the person who Cronkite is quoting state warming was occurring but he even clarified his cooling statement.

Show me evidence, like literature, satellite images, etc. Not a news article, you watch fox a lot?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2015, 01:37:42 PM »
WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT WALTER CRONKITE OR AL GORE HAS TO SAY? they are not experts. Honestly, go to school or something. This isn't an argument. Not only did the person who Cronkite is quoting state warming was occurring but he even clarified his cooling statement.

Show me evidence, like literature, satellite images, etc. Not a news article, you watch fox a lot?

get ready for Obama's gay lol

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2015, 01:41:53 PM »
the cronkite story was on all the far right sites today must have been their catch phrase today ,you notice all the dumb parrots repeating it lol