Author Topic: Bulletproof coffee/ bullshit coffee, plus Bomb Proof coffee by Will Brink  (Read 7167 times)

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
Anybody here fallen for this "upgraded" bulletproof coffee scam from Dave Asprey?

I see Will Brink has jumped on the bandwagon with Bomb proof coffee. In the video below he claims that its important that no ingredient should affect or impart any change in the flavour of coffee then proceeds to suggest adding cocoa powder, tyrosine, coconut oil and creatine!!

Rocking a manly dominate T-shirt, that looks like he purchased it from a market stall in Thailand.

To save people time, I will automatically post a picture of sloth.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
I only drink Starbucks

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
I only drink Starbucks

Only Dunkin' Donuts finest passes these coffee-stained lips.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
I will say that a dollop of coconut oil in coffee caused the only time ever for me to have to quietly go to the bathroom, remove my underwear, and throw it in the trash, while at someone else's house.

Fortunately I was able to leverage this information to help get the plumbing straight after being backed up 4 days post surgery due to oxy.
Y

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
I will say that a dollop of coconut oil in coffee caused the only time ever for me to have to quietly go to the bathroom, remove my underwear, and throw it in the trash, while at someone else's house.

Fortunately I was able to leverage this information to help get the plumbing straight after being backed up 4 days post surgery due to oxy.

Lol i had to do this last week after sharting

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
The theory of micotoxins in coffee has been disproven many times.  With that said, BulletProof coffee is pretty tasty.  Both, an organic coffee with grass-fed butter and MCT oil as well as the actual Bulletproof brand.  That DaveAsprey guy is a douche though.
Air Falcon

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
hideous

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
I can't stand this ugly bastard. Who buys this dumb shit?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
I can't stand this ugly bastard. Who buys this dumb shit?

Add the whole MCT thing to the Broscience thread.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
I LOL at the fact that it MUST be grassfed butter. I use DD coffee and replaced the "grass-fed butter and MCT oil" with a fucking slap of cream. Voila. Dipshit-proof coffee

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
I LOL at the fact that it MUST be grassfed butter. I use DD coffee and replaced the "grass-fed butter and MCT oil" with a fucking slap of cream. Voila. Dipshit-proof coffee

Exactly. You're getting the same benefit with the heavy cream.
Air Falcon

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
madness

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Asprey is on so many pharmaceuitcals it's not funny.  I like how he tries to live this holistic life of his own branded shit, claims certain supplements help brain power, whatever but is jacked on Adderal and many variations of it.  Blending Butter and MCT into Coffee won't end well for most people.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Blending Butter and MCT into Coffee won't end well for most people.

I did try it, and actually liked the taste.  I had coconut oil anyway, and just tried some Kerrygold butter.

BUT, drinking a tbsp of each of those runs right the fuck through your system, not sure how much was actually absorbed.  Not trying it again for awhile.
Y

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
Asprey is on so many pharmaceuitcals it's not funny.  I like how he tries to live this holistic life of his own branded shit, claims certain supplements help brain power, whatever but is jacked on Adderal and many variations of it.  Blending Butter and MCT into Coffee won't end well for most people.

He made me discover Modafinil so I have to thank him for my phd. Still a fucking douche though....

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Where does this Brink fella get the balls to get in front of a camera with a mug like that?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
What's up with the latest Brink bashing??  He's not been here in years
A

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Where does this Brink fella get the balls to get in front of a camera with a mug like that?

Roflmao

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
This guy is on my top 3 of creepy schmoes, only Vince "candycar" Basile and the Mayor are before him.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
BRINK...