Author Topic: Hillary O W N E D !!!! Bashed W Admn in 2007 for private email addresses.  (Read 11344 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I am disgusted by hilary doing this.  State dept claims she boke no laws, but if she did, she should be jailed.

I was also disgusted when Mitt did this...

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2011/11/17/before-leaving-governor-office-mitt-romney-staff-eliminated-mail-records/xIVEQd87zi0X0tl8KrXKYM/story.html

Just before Mitt Romney left the Massachusetts governor’s office and first ran for president, 11 of his top aides purchased their state-issued computer hard drives, and the Romney administration’s e-mails were all wiped from a server, according to interviews and records obtained by the Globe.

Romney administration officials had the remaining computers in the governor’s office replaced just before Governor Deval Patrick’s staff showed up to take power in January 2007, according to Mark Reilly, Patrick’s chief legal counsel.

As a result, Patrick’s office, which has been bombarded with inquiries for records from the Romney era, has no electronic record of any Romney administration e-mails, Reilly said.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I condemn Hilary for secret emails private.... disgusting.

I also feel the same way about Perry for doing it.

While Rick Perry has joined Republicans casting stones at Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email account while she was secretary of state, it seems the former governor is not without sin.

Perry was among the first potential 2016 presidential candidates to chime in on revelations that Clinton conducted government business entirely on a personal email account. On Tuesday morning, Perry said the findings add to a “pattern ... of non-transparency” surrounding Clinton, the presumptive Democratic nominee for president in 2016.

“It’s an ethical issue that’s going to have to be addressed,” Perry said during an interview on Fox News, tying the issue to other revelations about the Clinton Foundation taking money from foreign countries while she was the United States’ top diplomat.

However, Perry is no stranger to using a personal email account to discuss state business, according to two lawmakers familiar with email exchanges involving the governor that surfaced two years ago. The extent to which Perry used his personal account over the years is unclear, but legislators and open-government advocates said it seriously undercuts his criticism of Clinton.

“In reviewing non-confidential documents related to the UT Board of Regents investigation and reviewing public testimony by Regent [Brenda] Pejovich of the UT Board of Regents, it’s clear to me based on that review that then-Gov. Perry was using a private email account to communicate with members of the Board of Regents,” said state Rep. Trey Martinez Fischer, D-San Antonio, who sits on a special House panel on transparency in state government.

http://www.texastribune.org/2015/03/04/perry-faces-transparency-questions-after-clinton-r/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
It's disgusting when Hilary does it.  Also disgusting is Jeb attacking her for it.  Turns out, Jeb has his own private email server as governor too.

Jeb Bush Owned Personal Email Server He Used as Governor

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush owns the server that runs jeb@jeb.org, the personal email he used as governor to conduct official, political and personal business, NBC News has learned.

Asked Wednesday morning who controls the server that operates that Jeb Bush email address, Bush spokeswoman Kristy Campbell responded in an email: "He owns it."

The server was housed in a state-owned office building during the years that Bush served as Florida's governor, from 1999 until early 2007. A Bush source familiar with the situation said there were "digital security" measures in place to protect Bush's emails on this server, but declined to elaborate on how the server and its data were physically and digitally kept from harm. The aide also declined to elaborate on whether the server was "homebrew," as an email server housed in Hillary Clinton's Chappaqua home was described by The Associated Press in a Wednesday report. "Homebrew" refers to a private email service rather than a commercial or government email account.

Privately, Democrats have been quick to point the finger at Bush for using a personal email address, as Clinton has come under scrutiny for using a personal email address and not having a government email address when she was Secretary of State.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/jeb-bush-owned-personal-email-server-he-used-governor-n317286

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
The worst case of email trickery is Lerner.  Anyone who works in the government has a high probability of being corrupt scum.
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Clintons??

Controversy??  ???

NO!!!! I don't believe it!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Equally disgusting as hilary... Bush "losing" 22million emails.  Yep, the most important buiilding on earth doesn't back up emails, huh?   LOL right..........

In 2009, it was announced that as many as 22 million emails may have been deleted.[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy

ALso disgusting is Gov Palin, who did it.

Palin kept a separate personal email account, on top of her official government account and regular personal account, to conduct official business for most of her tenure in office.

Palin, the GOP vice presidential candidate in 2008, allegedly used the third account to communicate with a group of her closest staffers, according to the Washington Post.

She was eventually forced to release more than 24,000 pages of emails from her official and private email accounts, including more than 400 emails from a second Yahoo account.

Walker should do what Jeb did.... get in front of it....

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/04/it-s-not-just-hillary-scott-walker-s-email-controversy.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Some standard hillary voters are setting for her

Equally disgusting as hilary... Bush "losing" 22million emails.  Yep, the most important buiilding on earth doesn't back up emails, huh?   LOL right..........

In 2009, it was announced that as many as 22 million emails may have been deleted.[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy

ALso disgusting is Gov Palin, who did it.

Palin kept a separate personal email account, on top of her official government account and regular personal account, to conduct official business for most of her tenure in office.

Palin, the GOP vice presidential candidate in 2008, allegedly used the third account to communicate with a group of her closest staffers, according to the Washington Post.

She was eventually forced to release more than 24,000 pages of emails from her official and private email accounts, including more than 400 emails from a second Yahoo account.

Walker should do what Jeb did.... get in front of it....

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/04/it-s-not-just-hillary-scott-walker-s-email-controversy.html

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Losing emails is inexcusable.   All these fucks are lying scumbags.  
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Welcome to the world of politics.

Welcome to the human race. We elect these fucks ;D
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Some standard hillary voters are setting for her

If she broke the law, she shoudlt be able to run.

Anyone who did the same thing should STFU.  I'm betting she criticized Bush and Romney for the same thing in 2008.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Losing emails is inexcusable.   All these fucks are lying scumbags. 

Correct.  When Bush White house accidentally forgot to back up 22 million emails... it was beyond laughable. 

and yet, there were people on getbig saying that's normal, that's possible, etc.  I mean, an entire presidency of emails... oops, someone forgot to back them up... LOL, sorry about that.  getbiggers actually defended it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
240 to the lefts rescue. Hahahahahaha. The only problem with your little scenario is that the Clintons (and the left) make their livings off lying their asses off. Lmao.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
240 to the lefts rescue. Hahahahahaha. The only problem with your little scenario is that the Clintons (and the left) make their livings off lying their asses off. Lmao.

I would love to see Hilary DQ'd from office because of this, didn't you see what I wrote?  I only wrote it about 75 times

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I would love to see Hilary DQ'd from office because of this, didn't you see what I wrote?  I only wrote it about 75 times

Yeah, but since you and your family voted for Obama twice it's really hard to convince me. Lol. If you voted for obama twice Killary should be like a second mother to you. lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Tell me about it.  Biggest Obama/liberal cheerleader on this board. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Clinton’s personal email use – despite clear rules – raises double-standard questions
Published March 06, 2015
FoxNews.com

Hillary Clinton's State Department for years was telling underlings not to use personal email -- even ousting an ambassador, the ex-diplomat says, in part over his Gmail habits -- despite the secretary of state herself ignoring that advice.

The disconnect is now raising questions of a double standard during her tenure.

An internal 2011 State Department cable, obtained by Fox News, shows Clinton's office told employees not to use personal email for security reasons.

A year later, then-U.S. ambassador to Kenya Scott Gration resigned amid a series of clashes with the department, including over email.

"My experience was somewhat different than Secretary Clinton's use of her commercial account, yet I was 'fired' for the use of Gmail in the US Embassy, my insistence on improving our physical security posture, and other twisted and false allegations," Gration told FoxNews.com in an email Friday, while adding: "I've chosen to move on and to be better, not bitter."

Gration's departure from the Obama administration was far more complicated than the matter of his email use -- he was cited for his allegedly aggressive management style and other infractions, though he disputes some of them. But a scathing inspector general report repeatedly censured him for his personal email practices -- underscoring how frowned upon the use of non-government systems was.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/06/clintons-personal-email-use-despite-clear-rules-raises-double-standard/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Clinton’s personal email use – despite clear rules – raises double-standard questions
Published March 06, 2015
FoxNews.com

Hillary Clinton's State Department for years was telling underlings not to use personal email -- even ousting an ambassador, the ex-diplomat says, in part over his Gmail habits -- despite the secretary of state herself ignoring that advice.

The disconnect is now raising questions of a double standard during her tenure.

An internal 2011 State Department cable, obtained by Fox News, shows Clinton's office told employees not to use personal email for security reasons.

A year later, then-U.S. ambassador to Kenya Scott Gration resigned amid a series of clashes with the department, including over email.

"My experience was somewhat different than Secretary Clinton's use of her commercial account, yet I was 'fired' for the use of Gmail in the US Embassy, my insistence on improving our physical security posture, and other twisted and false allegations," Gration told FoxNews.com in an email Friday, while adding: "I've chosen to move on and to be better, not bitter."

Gration's departure from the Obama administration was far more complicated than the matter of his email use -- he was cited for his allegedly aggressive management style and other infractions, though he disputes some of them. But a scathing inspector general report repeatedly censured him for his personal email practices -- underscoring how frowned upon the use of non-government systems was.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/06/clintons-personal-email-use-despite-clear-rules-raises-double-standard/

That story is 60% not true..lol.

James

I am disgusted by hilary doing this.  State dept claims she boke no laws, but if she did, she should be jailed.

I was also disgusted when Mitt did this...

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2011/11/17/before-leaving-governor-office-mitt-romney-staff-eliminated-mail-records/xIVEQd87zi0X0tl8KrXKYM/story.html

Just before Mitt Romney left the Massachusetts governor’s office and first ran for president, 11 of his top aides purchased their state-issued computer hard drives, and the Romney administration’s e-mails were all wiped from a server, according to interviews and records obtained by the Globe.

Romney administration officials had the remaining computers in the governor’s office replaced just before Governor Deval Patrick’s staff showed up to take power in January 2007, according to Mark Reilly, Patrick’s chief legal counsel.

As a result, Patrick’s office, which has been bombarded with inquiries for records from the Romney era, has no electronic record of any Romney administration e-mails, Reilly said.

oh look.. 240 brings up republicans in a thread about a liberals  ::)

James

I condemn Hilary for secret emails private.... disgusting.

I also feel the same way about Perry for doing it.

While Rick Perry has joined Republicans casting stones at Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email account while she was secretary of state, it seems the former governor is not without sin.

Perry was among the first potential 2016 presidential candidates to chime in on revelations that Clinton conducted government business entirely on a personal email account. On Tuesday morning, Perry said the findings add to a “pattern ... of non-transparency” surrounding Clinton, the presumptive Democratic nominee for president in 2016.

“It’s an ethical issue that’s going to have to be addressed,” Perry said during an interview on Fox News, tying the issue to other revelations about the Clinton Foundation taking money from foreign countries while she was the United States’ top diplomat.

However, Perry is no stranger to using a personal email account to discuss state business, according to two lawmakers familiar with email exchanges involving the governor that surfaced two years ago. The extent to which Perry used his personal account over the years is unclear, but legislators and open-government advocates said it seriously undercuts his criticism of Clinton.

“In reviewing non-confidential documents related to the UT Board of Regents investigation and reviewing public testimony by Regent [Brenda] Pejovich of the UT Board of Regents, it’s clear to me based on that review that then-Gov. Perry was using a private email account to communicate with members of the Board of Regents,” said state Rep. Trey Martinez Fischer, D-San Antonio, who sits on a special House panel on transparency in state government.

http://www.texastribune.org/2015/03/04/perry-faces-transparency-questions-after-clinton-r/

oh look.. another post in which 240 brings up republicans in a thread about liberals  ::)

James

It's disgusting when Hilary does it.  Also disgusting is Jeb attacking her for it.  Turns out, Jeb has his own private email server as governor too.

Jeb Bush Owned Personal Email Server He Used as Governor

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush owns the server that runs jeb@jeb.org, the personal email he used as governor to conduct official, political and personal business, NBC News has learned.

Asked Wednesday morning who controls the server that operates that Jeb Bush email address, Bush spokeswoman Kristy Campbell responded in an email: "He owns it."

The server was housed in a state-owned office building during the years that Bush served as Florida's governor, from 1999 until early 2007. A Bush source familiar with the situation said there were "digital security" measures in place to protect Bush's emails on this server, but declined to elaborate on how the server and its data were physically and digitally kept from harm. The aide also declined to elaborate on whether the server was "homebrew," as an email server housed in Hillary Clinton's Chappaqua home was described by The Associated Press in a Wednesday report. "Homebrew" refers to a private email service rather than a commercial or government email account.

Privately, Democrats have been quick to point the finger at Bush for using a personal email address, as Clinton has come under scrutiny for using a personal email address and not having a government email address when she was Secretary of State.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/jeb-bush-owned-personal-email-server-he-used-governor-n317286

and you are a republican  ::)  yet every thread that shows a liberal in a negative way brings out 240 to shine the light in some way, some how on the republicans.... lol....

James

Correct.  When Bush White house accidentally forgot to back up 22 million emails... it was beyond laughable.  

and yet, there were people on getbig saying that's normal, that's possible, etc.  I mean, an entire presidency of emails... oops, someone forgot to back them up... LOL, sorry about that.  getbiggers actually defended it.

another post defending liberals made by the self proclaimed republican  ::)

"240 the Rino" to the rescue!!!

James

Yeah, but since you and your family voted for Obama twice it's really hard to convince me. Lol. If you voted for obama twice Killary should be like a second mother to you. lol

The truth.

My whole family - all Republicans - are voting Obama.  i'm driving them to the station later - buying everyone dinner - making it a real family event.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
The truth.

My whole family - all Republicans - are voting Obama.  i'm driving them to the station later - buying everyone dinner - making it a real family event.

Ouch