Author Topic: I love you guys....(no homo)!  (Read 39980 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: I love you guys....(no homo)!
« Reply #100 on: March 06, 2015, 09:26:16 PM »
What's your most honest answer as to why she reacts like this?

In almost every relationship, one person is more dominant that the other. In our relationship, that would be me. Every so often, my wife like to assert herself. This was one of those times. Also, she's been so sick for so long, she feels like she doesn't have much control over her own life. Credit to her that she still is willing to put up a fight.

What does her independence amount to at this point, if I can ask that.  What does she do with it...where does she go and what does she do?
[/quote]

She has almost no independence. She no longer drives because she started having some minor accidents which suggested she was blacking out. She's smart and caring enough to not want to put others at risk. Most everything she does, she has to rely on me or our daughter to do it. If she's got a lunch date with some former work cronies, I drive her there and later pick her up. I not only take her to her doctor's appointments, I go in with her when she sees the doctor. This is at her request, BTW.

My wife loves to cook. She doesn't have the energy or physical strength to successfully cook a meal without someone helping her. This is a big loss for her. When our daughter or I help her fix a meal, we gladly play the roll of sous chef. It helps her feel like the kitchen is still her domain.

She likes to feel like she has a hand in our finances. She will go on Quicken to update our bank accounts. She doesn't know, but I frequently go behind her and fix all the little things she doesn't get right. Funny story: she downloaded some ongoing monthly deposits which come in on the 1st of the month and which I had already entered. Because the amounts had changed slightly, Quicken didn't recognize them. So for a few hours it looked like we had an extra $4,500. to spend this month. It was nice seeing that false account balance even if I did know it had to be a mistake.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #101 on: March 06, 2015, 09:32:30 PM »
I can't phantom how one can have TWO kids with a female when one is attracted to males. I mean - I could not get a hard to fuck another male no matter what.

One thing for sure (after reading all this story) - one and only way I would like to get to an old age is if I'd have the genome like my grandgrandmother had. She never ever felt any serious pain, any serious illness, was completely healthy (even had long hair at fukkin 90+, no lies) and her mind was working well right upon her sudden death when her spleen gave up and she died in like 20seconds. Other than that - thanks, but I'd like to go while young enough (or - healthy and strong enough) not to witness my own slow, gradual demise.

Hes bisexual. He enjoys women and glory holes.  :-X
X

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #102 on: March 06, 2015, 09:35:34 PM »
These are the exact things that will return to haunt you when she is gone.  Sort through these issues now, my friend.  It will be the most important thing you ever do.  Seriously, it may end up killing you with regret if you don't.

^ X2

Are you the only caregiver or do you have some "scheduled time" off?

:

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 06, 2015, 09:37:14 PM »
I can't phantom how one can have TWO kids with a female when one is attracted to males. I mean - I could not get a hard to fuck another male no matter what.

One thing for sure (after reading all this story) - one and only way I would like to get to an old age is if I'd have the genome like my grandgrandmother had. She never ever felt any serious pain, any serious illness, was completely healthy (even had long hair at fukkin 90+, no lies) and her mind was working well right upon her sudden death when her spleen gave up and she died in like 20seconds. Other than that - thanks, but I'd like to go while young enough (or - healthy and strong enough) not to witness my own slow, gradual demise.

Dude, phantom it already. He obviously doesn't have your grandmother's genome, but he found a way to make babies anyway. Why not just wish him luck?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 06, 2015, 09:44:06 PM »
Hes bisexual. He enjoys women and glory holes.  :-X

I should slap myself. I'd decided not to further respond to comments about my sexuality. I just don't get why anyone would be that interested in the sex history of an old man who has almost zero sex life at this time.

I am taking your comment as being purely humorous. Aside from the fact that the term "enjoys" suggest this is a current issue, what you wrote is very funny.

How about you all start thinking of me as being nonsexual since I am getting no sex of any kind these days. Well, that's a bit of a lie. I do a little frapping every so often in the privacy of our master bathroom.  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #105 on: March 06, 2015, 09:45:51 PM »
I should slap myself. I'd decided not to further respond to comments about my sexuality. I just don't get why anyone would be that interested in the sex history of an old man who has almost zero sex life at this time.

I am taking your comment as being purely humorous. Aside from the fact that the term "enjoys" suggest this is a current issue, what you wrote is very funny.

How about you all start thinking of me as being nonsexual since I am getting no sex of any kind these days. Well, that's a bit of a lie. I do a little frapping every so often in the privacy of our master bathroom.  ;D

I was merely stating what you stated. I don't care if youre straight, bisexual or gay. I support all LGBT rights.

Its just getbig.
X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 06, 2015, 09:47:40 PM »

I so didn't want to read this. Please tell me it has something to do with making desserty-tasting coffee.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 06, 2015, 09:48:33 PM »
Prime ever ask your doctor about an insulin pump?  A 20 something kid down the block has one. Some kind of electronic device that automatically pumps the correct amount of insulin into the body. It's a small device that goes into the body and you can barely see it. That's all I know about it.

I do know when blood sugar is messed up the a person can act like they're drunk. Obnoxious and out of it. Maybe her mood would be more stable if her sugar is stabilized automatically instead of relying on her to monitor is because she is not thinking coherently due to kidneys and blood sugar problems.  

Insulin injections are something new. She'd been on oral meds to control blood sugar levels. The problem is that with her kidneys not working, those meds take longer to get out of her system. This is why she ended up in emergency with low blood sugar. It took several days in the hospital to get it back up to a normal level.

An insulin pump might be the answer in a little while. For now, she's having enough trouble adjusting to giving herself a shot when her blood sugar goes over 200.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 06, 2015, 09:56:04 PM »
^ X2

Are you the only caregiver or do you have some "scheduled time" off?

Nothing scheduled yet. I am not her only caregiver. Our daughter and son-in-law live with us. They step up whenever I can't do something schedule wise and they are a great help around the house too. Clearly, we are lucky to have caring family. Several of our friends have also offered relief. We have not taken them up on this yet though. It seems like an awkward thing to ask someone to do. My wife's sister lives about 100 miles from us. We have nieces close by. It is not like we are without help if we need it. Asking for it is just hard to do.

Once the dialysis schedule is down pat, I plan to schedule those 5 hour blocks of time she's in dialysis as time for me. I miss having lunch with my buds and hitting the gym on a regular basis. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 06, 2015, 09:57:03 PM »
Dude, phantom it already. He obviously doesn't have your grandmother's genome, but he found a way to make babies anyway. Why not just wish him luck?

This is surreal and very funny.  ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 06, 2015, 09:58:35 PM »
This is surreal and very funny.  ;D

Sometimes you just work with what's given, Prime.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 06, 2015, 09:59:08 PM »
I was merely stating what you stated. I don't care if youre straight, bisexual or gay. I support all LGBT rights.

Its just getbig.

Hey. We're all having fun, right? I really liked the term nonsexual although it has a bit of a pathetic ring to it, don't your think?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 06, 2015, 10:00:59 PM »
I am in a great mood tonight! I have all of you to thank for this. When the chips were down, you all came through for me. I won't forget you when I win Powerball.  ;D

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #113 on: March 06, 2015, 11:47:29 PM »
ok fun is fun but at this time I think it would be appropriate for you to bust out that infamous pic of you in that yellow thong oldtimer okay! >:(

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 06, 2015, 11:51:41 PM »
Hey. We're all having fun, right? I really liked the term nonsexual although it has a bit of a pathetic ring to it, don't your think?

I'm with you on the nonsexual deal, Prime. Don't like the pee pees and chicks are an incredible pain in the ass. Please don't tell my girlfriend.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #115 on: March 07, 2015, 04:17:56 AM »

I wish him luck, that was not a negative comment, I'm not even a homophone. I'm just naturally surprised by stuff like this. It must be tough, to want a pussy and a cock at the same time (even tho' I can't imagine how is that possible). That explains why he was telling about so many years with his wife, etc... something was not right, I fukkin knew it lol.. But it's all good.

Prime>If your wife passes out - find another bi/gay or whatever and have a blast. -

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 07, 2015, 09:53:04 AM »
it must be hard for her to feel like you want to get rid of the dead weight she now is for you. Maybe she thinks you want to fuck men and women while she s dying, and is wondering where the fuck she went wrong.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #117 on: March 07, 2015, 09:56:37 AM »
it must be hard for her to feel like you want to get rid of the dead weight she now is for you. Maybe she thinks you want to fuck men and women while she s dying, and is wondering where the fuck she went wrong.

shut up.

stuntmovie1

• Getbig II
« Reply #118 on: March 07, 2015, 10:17:47 AM »
PRIME, I hope that the GetBiggers who are reading this topic get some sort of an education.

There is a lot of good information here and although I don't have any statistics .... I would estimate that 50% or more of these GetBiggers will be going through a similar problem sometime during their lifetime.

As I mentioned earlier. I was a sole caregiver for a good number of years and was 'forced' to seek outside help when family members were having troubles of their own and were unable to be of too much help.

I was encouraged to seek some form of state or federal help but there was absolutely no help at that time unless you were a refugee from a  foreign country who somehow managed to sneak into the borders of the good old USA. If such was the case ... you got financial assistance.

I'm not positive how it works today, but back then (just a few years ago) it was a living hell for the dieting as well as for the caregiver.

I hope that situation has changed over the past few years.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 07, 2015, 10:22:08 AM »
PRIME, I hope that the GetBiggers who are reading this topic get some sort of an education.

There is a lot of good information here and although I don't have any statistics .... I would estimate that 50% or more of these GetBiggers will be going through a similar problem sometime during their lifetime.

As I mentioned earlier. I was a sole caregiver for a good number of years and was 'forced' to seek outside help when family members were having troubles of their own and were unable to be of too much help.

I was encouraged to seek some form of state or federal help but there was absolutely no help at that time unless you were a refugee from a  foreign country who somehow managed to sneak into the borders of the good old USA. If such was the case ... you got financial assistance.

I'm not positive how it works today, but back then (just a few years ago) it was a living hell for the dieting as well as for the caregiver.

Fucking despicable.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #120 on: March 07, 2015, 10:25:11 AM »

stuntmovie1

• Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: March 07, 2015, 10:29:38 AM »
POLY, Dispicable....YES!!!

But TRUE!

At least it was true back then (1990's).

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: March 07, 2015, 11:00:29 AM »
Prime, I can relate to what you are going through. Over the last 20 years I have gone through my father in law dying from stomach cancer. He never made it to our wedding. My mother in law going into a clinical depression, after we came back from our honeymoon, and basically have taken care of her including having to move in with her, with our two daughters. She is now starting to show signs of Dementia. My mother passed away from Alzheimer's after 7 years. Thank god my father and brother were around to be the main caregivers. My father passed away 8 years ago,just missed his 90th birthday by 2 weeks. My brother who was Bipolar and had addiction problems was killed, hit by a car 3 yrs ago, while living in my condo 1 block away while crossing the street. You my friend are not alone.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #123 on: March 07, 2015, 11:24:46 AM »
In almost every relationship, one person is more dominant that the other. In our relationship, that would be me. Every so often, my wife like to assert herself. This was one of those times. Also, she's been so sick for so long, she feels like she doesn't have much control over her own life. Credit to her that she still is willing to put up a fight.

She has almost no independence. She no longer drives because she started having some minor accidents which suggested she was blacking out. She's smart and caring enough to not want to put others at risk. Most everything she does, she has to rely on me or our daughter to do it. If she's got a lunch date with some former work cronies, I drive her there and later pick her up. I not only take her to her doctor's appointments, I go in with her when she sees the doctor. This is at her request, BTW.

My wife loves to cook. She doesn't have the energy or physical strength to successfully cook a meal without someone helping her. This is a big loss for her. When our daughter or I help her fix a meal, we gladly play the roll of sous chef. It helps her feel like the kitchen is still her domain.

She likes to feel like she has a hand in our finances. She will go on Quicken to update our bank accounts. She doesn't know, but I frequently go behind her and fix all the little things she doesn't get right. Funny story: she downloaded some ongoing monthly deposits which come in on the 1st of the month and which I had already entered. Because the amounts had changed slightly, Quicken didn't recognize them. So for a few hours it looked like we had an extra $4,500. to spend this month. It was nice seeing that false account balance even if I did know it had to be a mistake.

After 50+ years as the dominant mate, how do you suppose she might rely on, and expect you to act when something extremely important is at stake?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 07, 2015, 12:03:02 PM »
I wish him luck, that was not a negative comment, I'm not even a homophone. I'm just naturally surprised by stuff like this. It must be tough, to want a pussy and a cock at the same time (even tho' I can't imagine how is that possible). That explains why he was telling about so many years with his wife, etc... something was not right, I fukkin knew it lol.. But it's all good.

Prime>If your wife passes out - find another bi/gay or whatever and have a blast. -

If my wife passes out? Do you mean when she dies?

I have no idea what I will do should that happen. I tell folks I plan to travel more since it has been next to impossible these last several years. As for partnering up again. I'll probably pass on that. No one can fill the gap her not being here would leave.