Author Topic: I love you guys....(no homo)!  (Read 39788 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: I love you guys....(no homo)!
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2015, 02:00:25 AM »
You will miss her when she is gone Prime. I'm sure its a struggle sometimes, but you must cherish these moments.

The hourglass may be almost empty, but you can control the quality of the sand that is left.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2015, 02:03:36 AM »
Prime just log off and watch some tv. This isn't the site to be on when your not feeling right. Your a good guy if you want to vent drop a pm. We have all had those days decades : )

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2015, 02:35:12 AM »
genuinely

i would suggest you try and form some relationships in real life

if you are coming here for comfort

you need to re-evaluate your life
T

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2015, 03:26:54 AM »
Whenever I start to feel a little too comfortable in my own skin, I can count on certain Getbiggers to remind me that they think I am some kind of pervert/schmoe.

Thanks guys for keeping me on my toes and offering me distraction from my everyday life, which mainly consists of taking care of my ailing wife.

I am in a particularly shitty mood tonight, so sling as much shit as you want. I am up for a fight. Bring it on.

BTW, I am confident in the knowledge that I am more of a man than most of you will ever be.

Hope she recovers.
One thing i don't compute: If you are a homosexual is your wife a female? Serious question.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2015, 03:42:42 AM »
Man, Getbig is tough. The dude is here, pouring out his soul (not the best choice of a soul-receptacle) and the hits keep coming.

Prime, we are all complex beings. You married your wife, you raised a family and you stayed with her and now you are further honoring your vows by helping to ease her into the next life.

As far as I am concerned, you are a real man. So much more than so many of the poseurs here on Getbig. Rest, my friend, for there will be many more tough days ahead. But this too shall pass. Ignore the peasantry, for they know not what they do.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2015, 03:47:11 AM »
Prime does seem like a good man

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2015, 04:00:04 AM »
Old man Prime, few here would know what's it like to be in your situation. To be with someone for 52 yrs and then to see them deteriorate after years and years of marriage.
It's hard to see where our road in life will take us. But, you were on that journey with someone. Some of us are too bitter, too prideful, too angry, and too hurt, to be able to find someone to join them on such a journey.
I admire and envy you and your wife---your ups and downs, it's called life, but you've travelled that road together, and raised kids.

And now, the hardest part is possibly letting go, knowing that as a caregiver and a husband, it is your duty and responsibility to make sure your life mate pulls through. And it doubly hurts when it seems like that person is throwing in the towel. And so, you question whether it is selfish of you, and of her, for this seems like you both are going separate ways, when so long you both have travelled down the same road, TOGETHER.

Other than saying I wish you both well, I feel that there is nothing that I can say to help soothe the pain. No witty words, no humorous jokes or whimsical sayings. Only emphathy at your situation.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2015, 04:03:42 AM »
Feeling low is a sign of early onset of Alzheimer's....at your age I'd go check with a doctor, and when you drive there put a balloon on your car aerial incase you forget where you parked it, old git.

^ is this the sort of bashing you like and come here for?  :D
S

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2015, 04:05:45 AM »

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2015, 05:35:06 AM »
MOS can you say a prayer

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2015, 05:39:30 AM »
best wishes for your wife, Prime.

Sucks to have an ill loved one.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2015, 05:44:42 AM »
This place can be tough, but we have compassion for our own when they are having genuine issues.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2015, 05:54:23 AM »
This place can be tough, but we have compassion for our own when they are having genuine issues.

Dude you need real world friends.  I'm guessing you're some sort of social degenerate that goes into a corner when engaged in a big group of people.  

And Prime you've always been a strange cat. Like really freaking weird.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2015, 05:55:24 AM »
My wife is dying. We had a fight over this tonight. I love her. I am tired of being her caregiver. She is a feisty woman. I used to love that about her. Lately, this has been a huge pain in my ass. I'm trying to be brief (Getbig style), so I won't go into the details.

Let me vent please. I have no life outside of taking care of her other than posting on get big. Heck, I am the old man version of the youngsters on here posting from their parent's basement. I have no life and I am sick of it.

I see this all the time here in SFL.  Not just because I work in the health care industry either.  In almost every case, both of the people involved are dying.  The caretaker is just dying a little bit slower than the other.  That is what it does.  It takes from you.  It takes bits and pieces from you until you feel like a slave trapped in a situation that when all emotions are considered is like some kind of personal hell.  It does take it's toll on you.

While you may not can do much about her dying, you can put some effort into you living.  Take a little time for yourself.  Not just here on GB either.  Can you go to a movie for a couple of hours?  Walk the mall?  Play video games or put up a basket ball goal in the back yard and shoot some hoops when you are feeling the pressure.  Is it possible to hire a nurse aide for half a day and give yourself some time to go on a day trip somewhere?  Will your children take over the duties for one weekend to let you get away?

It sucks and sometimes you just want to give up and quit.  But you know what really sucks?  The way you feel for the rest of your life when it ends if you do give up.  You have to be strong for her and YOU.  But you also have to let her decide a few things along the way.  (Assuming she is in the right frame of mind).  It's her life and in some cases when things are really bad and there is no bright future or hope to look forward to, those people can get very depressed and frustrated and lash out at the ones closet to them.

Sorry you are going through this.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2015, 06:33:27 AM »
I see this all the time here in SFL.  Not just because I work in the health care industry either.  In almost every case, both of the people involved are dying.  The caretaker is just dying a little bit slower than the other.  That is what it does.  It takes from you.  It takes bits and pieces from you until you feel like a slave trapped in a situation that when all emotions are considered is like some kind of personal hell.  It does take it's toll on you.

While you may not can do much about her dying, you can put some effort into you living.  Take a little time for yourself.  Not just here on GB either.  Can you go to a movie for a couple of hours?  Walk the mall?  Play video games or put up a basket ball goal in the back yard and shoot some hoops when you are feeling the pressure.  Is it possible to hire a nurse aide for half a day and give yourself some time to go on a day trip somewhere?  Will your children take over the duties for one weekend to let you get away?

It sucks and sometimes you just want to give up and quit.  But you know what really sucks?  The way you feel for the rest of your life when it ends if you do give up.  You have to be strong for her and YOU.  But you also have to let her decide a few things along the way.  (Assuming she is in the right frame of mind).  It's her life and in some cases when things are really bad and there is no bright future or hope to look forward to, those people can get very depressed and frustrated and lash out at the ones closet to them.

Sorry you are going through this.

I've watched others in my family and coworkers become consumed with direct care giving for a loved one.  It's a challenging, wonderful, sincere act of love that takes everything out of you.

What you wrote is great advice.

There is nothing wrong with recharging your batteries, stepping out for a bit or engaging in a hobby, etc.....can't provide solid care if your own physical and mental health is suffering.

And yes, sometimes the best of caregivers want to let out a scream or get some form of release.....it's ok.

I admire the longetivity of his marriage and his faithful, loving care of his wife.....Prime has a servant's heart.....we need more Primes.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2015, 06:41:28 AM »
we need more Primes.

Well, there's always Optimus Prime...

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2015, 06:43:05 AM »
Well, there's always Optimus Prime...

Yes there is aj.....yes there is

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2015, 08:18:21 AM »
Prime I know you have mentioned on here you have adult children. Are you able to get any help, support from them?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2015, 09:39:11 AM »
most animals instinctively abandon weaker animals to their death if they re risking their own survival in helping them. We all abandon weaker ones at some point, no matter how hard we pretend to "love" them. Because our instinct of survival, the survival of our own body, our deep inner desire to still dominate, have fun, have pleasure, is the only thing that matters. At this point we see ourselves and others for what they truly are; machines, animals, and everything else we say, think, is just fairytales. We re constantly lying to ourselves and others about our intentions.
We only stay with others because of mutual shared interests, and if these interests vanish, we throw each others into the trash bin without a second thought just like we trash material objects which are of no use anymore with relief. The biggest "love" becomes the biggest hate, two sides of the same coin.

This is our true nature. We all abandon others, and we all get abandonned by them.

Rest is fairytales. The concept of "love" is a joke. Behind "love", there are interests, and survival.
All religions and philosophies came to the conclusion the point of life for a human being was to be happy. Science proves more and more that what underlies hapiness, the feeling of hapiness, of pleasure, is to actually be able to dominate other lifeforms.

Only the strong enjoy life, while his, her position of domination lasts. The weak "hope" he or his offsprings will dominate. If for some reason he realizes he or his offsprings wont be able to dominate, life gradually loses its taste.

Basically the strong always need to see the weak suffer, in order to feel better, to feel good. And we only help others who are important to our survival, who we identify with, while ignoring those who are of no use in our own survival.

Life is brutal from the very beginning to the very end no matter how hard you try to sugarcoat it. There is somehow, some perversity in lying to your kids, in giving birth to them, in spawning them into this hell known as "life". Humans are definitly sadistic, hypocritical duplicit animals who spend most of their lives enjoying other people demise and suffering.

Prime, you spent a lot of time pretending to be happier than you actually were, and now you re exposing what most of us were able to see; your life was as much pointless and painful than anyone else's existence.

Most people spend their lives pretending to be happier than they are. We all end miserable wondering what kind of sad joke life is, and how hard we ve been owned originally by those who gave birth to us.

You can try to focus on "new stuff", think about something else than the cold hard reality, in the end it always win, we all slowly, gradually realize the true nature of existence, our true animal nature, and how vain the whole process of life is at its core. Even those who successfully by different methods, spend their lives willingly ignoring death, absurdity, randomness, die because their organs fail at some point. For others, the body still work, but the mind have seen it all too soon.
And there is no coming back , no possibility to become an ignorant, innocent child again, it's a one way travel.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2015, 09:41:55 AM »
Prime rib?

Deion "Prime Time" Sanders?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2015, 09:45:37 AM »
most animals instinctively abandon weaker animals to their death if they re risking their own survival in helping them. We all abandon weaker ones at some point, no matter how hard we pretend to "love" them. Because our instinct of survival, the survival of our own body, our deep inner desire to dominate, have fun, have pleasure, is the only thing that matters. We only stay with others because of mutual shared interests, and if these interests vanish, we throw each others into the trash bin without a second thought just like we trash material objects which are of no use anymore with relief.

This is our true nature.

Rest is fairytales. The concept of "love" is a joke. Behind "love", there are interests, and survival.
All religions and philosophies came to the conclusion the point of life for a human being was to be happy. Science proves more and more that what underlies hapiness, the feeling of hapiness, of pleasure, is to actually be able to dominate other lifeforms. Basically the strong always need to see the weak suffer, in order to feel better, to feel good. And we only help others who are important to our survival, who we identify with, while ignoring those who are of no use in our own survival.

Life is brutal from the very beginning to the very end no matter how hard you try to sugarcoat it. There is somehow, some perversity in lying to your kids, in giving birth to them, in spawning them into this hell known as "life". Humans are definitly sadistic, hypocritical duplicit animals who spend most of their lives enjoying other people demise and suffering.

Prime, you spent a lot of time pretending to be happier than you actually were, and now you re exposing what most of us were able to see; your life was as much pointless and painful than anyone else's existence.

Most people spend their lives pretending to be happier than they are. We all end miserable wondering what kind of sad joke life is, and how hard we ve been owned originally by those who gave birth to us.

Wow, your response is so original. I would have never thought this would be your opinion. What a surprise.  ::) ::)
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2015, 09:47:52 AM »
Stay strong Primemuscle.

Vent your frustration, be pissed, feel your feelings..........and then refocus.

What you are doing is not easy, but it's very important as I'm sure you know.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2015, 09:49:32 AM »
Whenever I start to feel a little too comfortable in my own skin, I can count on certain Getbiggers to remind me that they think I am some kind of pervert/schmoe.

Thanks guys for keeping me on my toes and offering me distraction from my everyday life, which mainly consists of taking care of my ailing wife.

I am in a particularly shitty mood tonight, so sling as much shit as you want. I am up for a fight. Bring it on.

BTW, I am confident in the knowledge that I am more of a man than most of you will ever be.

TL/DR

YLLS

HTH

;D

(I'm sorry to hear of your troubles - try to find strength and happiness in everything you do. Count your blessings that you had over 50 wonderful years together. Sorry, but life isn't a Cosmo magazine)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2015, 09:49:41 AM »
most animals instinctively abandon weaker animals to their death if they re risking their own survival in helping them. We all abandon weaker ones at some point, no matter how hard we pretend to "love" them. Because our instinct of survival, the survival of our own body, our deep inner desire to dominate, have fun, have pleasure, is the only thing that matters. We only stay with others because of mutual shared interests, and if these interests vanish, we throw each others into the trash bin without a second thought just like we trash material objects which are of no use anymore with relief.

This is our true nature.

All religions and philosophies came to the conclusion the point of life for a human being was to be happy. Science proves more and more that what underlies hapiness, the feeling of hapiness, of pleasure, is to actually be able to dominate other lifeforms. Basically the strong always need to see the weak suffer, in order to feel better, to feel good. And we only help others who are important to our survival, who we identify with, while ignoring those who are of no use in our own survival.

point to where the bad man touched you

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2015, 10:11:04 AM »
I've watched others in my family and coworkers become consumed with direct care giving for a loved one.  It's a challenging, wonderful, sincere act of love that takes everything out of you.

What you wrote is great advice.

There is nothing wrong with recharging your batteries, stepping out for a bit or engaging in a hobby, etc.....can't provide solid care if your own physical and mental health is suffering.

And yes, sometimes the best of caregivers want to let out a scream or get some form of release.....it's ok.

I admire the longetivity of his marriage and his faithful, loving care of his wife.....Prime has a servant's heart.....we need more Primes.

you could argue that he broke the sanctity of his marriage when he went to get his cock sucked at the local glory hole

not quite husband of the year material

what if his wife happened to read this

forum

where he openly boasts about craving the cock

and how low do you have to be to throw her under the bus by starting a thread like this

a forum where people abuse each other is not the correct place to say you are sick of caring for your wife

guy is a weirdo period

caring for your wife isn't a chore ffs
T