Author Topic: should she stay in figure or move to bb  (Read 13232 times)

seanashbrook

• Getbig II
should she stay in figure or move to bb
« on: February 23, 2006, 09:46:25 PM »
friend of mine dawn is thinking about bulking and doing bb. i'm trying to talk her out of it since i think she looks fine now. what your guys' opinions?
www.personalfitnessconsulting.com
personalfitnessconsulting

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: should she stay in figure or move to bb
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 09:49:27 PM »
mmm shes fine... id tap that, tell her not 2 go changing
P

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 09:52:00 PM »
either way she goes...tel her on her way there to make a stop at my house ;D

lol.      umm...more muscle is hot on chicks, but i dont know.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 09:54:43 PM »
friend of mine dawn is thinking about bulking and doing bb. i'm trying to talk her out of it since i think she looks fine now. what your guys' opinions?

What idiot does not realize that this is 240/Rob pushing this site that he created?  "I'll help grow your business."

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2006, 01:20:12 AM »
Tell her to stay in figure please for the love of God......the last thing we need is another ugly transgendered -female to male- freak running around scaring the crap out of everyone.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2006, 01:55:53 AM »
Figure girls have a longer life span. Something to think about. Life is pretty cool.

VGalanti

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • COOL
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2006, 01:56:30 AM »
I truly believe this was just a plug for the website...but who cares...DAWN is hot.
Dawn will you hang out with me at the Arnold...lol
ANIMAL

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2006, 05:12:27 AM »
Someone explain to me why I keep seeing that guy's picture in various threads.

Bronx

• Getbig III
  • MuscleMag Group Photo Editor
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2006, 05:23:04 AM »
Tell her to stay in figure...otherwise she'll end up just another girl who doesn't make it in bodybuilding and ends up with a complex. She looks perfect for figure.

sillyvent

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2006, 05:47:27 AM »
I truly believe this was just a plug for the website...but who cares...DAWN is hot.
Dawn will you hang out with me at the Arnold...lol

Haha It actually wasn't a plug...my friend was trying to convince me to stick with figure b/c he thinks I will get too big!! Then he sends me this link b/c he started a thread about me! Eeeek!  :o

I'll be at the Arnold....Columbus is my hometown!  ;D   

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2006, 06:07:52 AM »
What idiot does not realize that this is 240/Rob pushing this site that he created?  "I'll help grow your business."

:-X

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2006, 06:08:25 AM »
Someone explain to me why I keep seeing that guy's picture in various threads.
It's 240 or Bust

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2006, 06:20:05 AM »
LOL no, it's actually not me.

Check IPs, ask Ron, etc. 

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2006, 06:23:56 AM »
LOL no, it's actually not me.
Check IPs, ask Ron, etc.

240. u missed out 'mention this thread and save 20% of your website' :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2006, 06:30:45 AM »
Actually, anyone here- especially those who i've done marketing for- know that my marketing methods run far deeper than starting a thread about a website that I plugged last week.

I'd put something controversial on a site and mention it on boom7 and let someone leak it here.  I'd offer value on the site and reply in another thread with it.  I'd have the local news do a piece on the ability for consumers to now learn about fitness/personal training without having to go to a gym, an experience which is very hard for those new to the situation.  Embarassing questions are asked much easier when it's online.  I'd talk about some modeling work or acting job that one of the guys on the site is doing.

Yall know me.   Above all, I'd use a question mark when asking the question in the subject line.   Everyone knows a "?" elicits more emotion (and therefore clicks) than any other character on the keyboard.

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2006, 06:50:46 AM »
LOL....those geeks have the nerve to list "mass building" as something they're qualified to teach.
Skinny as hell and ripped is not impressive.

HAHAHAHA>>>>>>>HAHAHAHAHA

sillyvent

• Getbig I
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2006, 07:12:29 AM »
LOL....those geeks have the nerve to list "mass building" as something they're qualified to teach.
Skinny as hell and ripped is not impressive.
HAHAHAHA>>>>>>>HAHAHAHAHA

HAHA yourself.....just because someone isn't 250lbs doesn't mean they don't have the education and knowledge of mass building. You are just showing how ignorant you are right now...  ::)

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2006, 07:19:34 AM »
HAHA yourself.....just because someone isn't 250lbs doesn't mean they don't have the education and knowledge of mass building. You are just showing how ignorant you are right now...  ::)

Agreed i have spent years reading about training, bio-chem and nutrition. I am very knowledgable and have trained and given advice to many ppl. but i'm not 250 or even near that (205) but i'm natural and i train just as hard as anyone else.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2006, 07:19:51 AM »

Okay...since you opened the door. What are your 'teams' qualifications?
By that I don't just mean only certificates, but years of experience, titles won etc.

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2006, 07:29:19 AM »
I played high school football...was he the waterboy?  The female looks good and definantley knows how to diet down for a show but these other guys just dont seem impressive...you should definantley go solo sillyvent...just being honest...

sillyvent

• Getbig I
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2006, 07:53:36 AM »
Freak-  Thanks for the compliment. haha  Actually, Shane played college football. You have no idea what these guys have...you can't look at someone's picture and know their background and knowledge...read the profiles on each person if you are interested.  Just for argument sake....a guy who is 250lbs of pure fat who is educated, certified and experienced can have the knowledge to train the next Ms. Olympia.

Okay...since you opened the door. What are your 'teams' qualifications?
By that I don't just mean only certificates, but years of experience, titles won etc.

Hey CQ! :) Everyone's certified of course. Shane and I both compete...both of us have taken 2 trophies home. He took 1st and 2nd in his bodybuilding classes and I took 4th in Class A.  All of us have been lifting for over 10 years.     

body88

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2006, 07:58:14 AM »
Yes you are right since Charles Glass isnt 250 he has noooooooo Idea how to train people for the Olympia. Same for teh Chad and the rest of the Gurus
Ya these guys are small but news flash girls like bodys like that, they dont like rioded up freakshows that many people are fans of on this board. The General population would gravitate to bodies like that hence thier personal training biz

ha saying shit like "what was he the water boy" or ya baby go solo just being honest (when all she asked was should she BB) proved youre like 15 or an old fat tubb of jelous shit lol i love it

sillyvent

• Getbig I
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2006, 08:01:26 AM »
Yes you are right since Charles Glass isnt 250 he has noooooooo Idea how to train people for the Olympia. Same for teh Chad and the rest of the Gurus
Ya these guys are small but news flash girls like bodys like that, they dont like rioded up freakshows that many people are fans of on this board. The General population would gravitate to bodies like that hence thier personal training biz

Hey don't generalize us chicks! I happen to LOVE huge guys. That's just me though!  ;D

body88

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2006, 08:03:00 AM »
Hey don't generalize us chicks! I happen to LOVE huge guys. That's just me though!  ;D

Ok sorry youre right a small populatin of chicks love the mass monsters.. Majority like a fitness model physique

OWNER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • ACQUIRING INFO.
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2006, 08:06:43 AM »
Hey don't generalize us chicks! I happen to LOVE huge guys.

LIKE WHO?
I WILL OWN YOU