Author Topic: ifbb pro wrote me a cycle  (Read 11273 times)

drockland

• Getbig II
ifbb pro wrote me a cycle
« on: March 07, 2015, 02:46:44 AM »
 1800mg eq per week 5400mg test e per week 150mg test prop.ed.150mg tren ace ed with anavar 4 weeks on then going to anadrol. How do these guys tolerate so much oil? Probably not even gonna.run it because I don't think I'll be able.to.tolerate that much stuff but interesting none the less.   What is the most gear you guys have ever taken before?

whitewidow

Re: ifbb pro wrote me a cycle
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 08:30:07 AM »
I had a IFBB pro wrie me out a cycle and it wasn't what I expected. The guy is legit if anybody knows who it is don;t say.

1 gram of sust every week
700mg to a gram of masteron every week
as much Tren as you can handle but try to at least pull off 700mg a week
10 IU's of HGH.
Dyazide every few weeks on a friday to see how your body handles it.

This is seems like a very light cycle, but looking at it 3 grams plus 10IU's of Pharma HGH is kind of alot, maybe not for a pro but still alot of drugs. he said at that stage those guys can get away with using stacks like that and still look insane. he also talked about using Anadrol if you are flat and want to fill out, he also said you could use deca to do the same thing but not both. The guy does own a gym by me about 15 minute away and I don't think he lies but then again all bodybuilders lie

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 06:07:00 PM »
1800mg eq per week 5400mg test e per week 150mg test prop.ed.150mg tren ace ed with anavar 4 weeks on then going to anadrol. How do these guys tolerate so much oil? Probably not even gonna.run it because I don't think I'll be able.to.tolerate that much stuff but interesting none the less.   What is the most gear you guys have ever taken before?

Wtf. That would be pinning my entire stash of test E basically in just one week. Who the fuck comes up with this shit? Good luck with an early grave

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 11:59:36 PM »
This should have read, ifbb pro that sells gear wrote a stack out for me...

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 03:18:33 PM »
This should have read, ifbb pro that sells gear wrote a stack out for me...

yup and one with an abundance of test...
?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2015, 04:17:54 AM »
sounds about right - although i dunno about that amount of test - depends what level you are at.

although pros often dont write dangerous cycles tbh - because if you get sick or something happens its on there shoulders.

unless your competing and they trust you could get a pro card then they can make money off you as a 'guru' then they will tell you true doses.

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2015, 11:52:23 AM »

That dose would take years to build.And loads of other ancillaries and hardcore drugs required too. dont try this unless you want to make money out of bodybuilding. Even then you will require a good experienced coach.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2015, 10:24:55 AM »
Why would you need a 'coach'... Yates, haney, Nasser etc etc never had guru's... All you need is a good doctor to monitor you so you wont die immediately, something yates had since amature days... All the info is out there, now more so than ever

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2015, 11:25:10 AM »
Why would you need a 'coach'... Yates, haney, Nasser etc etc never had guru's... All you need is a good doctor to monitor you so you wont die immediately, something yates had since amature days... All the info is out there, now more so than ever

A coach means someone who is more experienced or got more knowledge, much much better drug hookups. Someone who you would look upto when distressed.

well you can always do everything all by yourself...right from drugs nutrition training yiur business..earn your shit and stuff. You see we just got a 24 hr day and it all depends where you want to spend those hrs.
How can you compare guys like Nasser and yates to an average bloke. Those guys spent years training and experimenting with drugs...you should also know when doria was starting out, bertil fox was his mentor.

Even guys Cristiano Ronaldo, Nadal, Phelps and many more had coaches when they started out. it might not be wise for them to go in a random forum and join a discussion regarding a training technique......lol

do you really think all the information required to become a pro is on the forums?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2015, 11:50:26 AM »
Nasser and yates were normal guys who had above normal response to gear, no different to any other competitor , we all take the same stuff, some more than others, but by the by if you don't transform dramatically after your 1st few propper cycles you will chase the dream, take stupid amounts and follow around 'gurus', if you have the genes for this sport you don't need extra help to figure it out, its not rocket science for fuck sake

This coaching thing has got so daft there was a uk 'coach' who charged people for advices, paying someone else to prep him..  In my day, you got help and tips( for free ) off the local guy in your gym or gym owner for your 1st show, then you experiment to suit your self after that, picking up tips as you go...

And since when did beef it live in Birmingham and mentor yates?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2015, 01:30:01 PM »
me thinks this pro is giving "advices" unless your already a fucking monster, post a pic? who the fuck needs all that test!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2015, 01:44:25 AM »
Roland.... You compete around 235 ish? ...im pretty sure the jump for you would be more gh and slin and not an extra 2/3g of test and another 2/3g of tren/eq/etc...

I mean I stood at 225 on what would be almost 2 days of the 'pro' dose

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2015, 11:17:16 AM »
Nasser and yates were normal guys who had above normal response to gear, no different to any other competitor , we all take the same stuff, some more than others, but by the by if you don't transform dramatically after your 1st few propper cycles you will chase the dream, take stupid amounts and follow around 'gurus', if you have the genes for this sport you don't need extra help to figure it out, its not rocket science for fuck sake

This coaching thing has got so daft there was a uk 'coach' who charged people for advices, paying someone else to prep him..  In my day, you got help and tips( for free ) off the local guy in your gym or gym owner for your 1st show, then you experiment to suit your self after that, picking up tips as you go...

And since when did beef it live in Birmingham and mentor yates?

picking up tips and taking advice from more experienced people is what i meant mate. Drug timing and combos is very important and comes with exp.
I would not advice anyone to go on the internet and read some random persons advice when a teen is  planning to invest a couple of thousand dollars in a prep.
I dont really know about gurus you are referring to much since i got busy with business and family and got cutoff from the bb scene.
 I did hear about a Guy called Seth feroce getting fucked up with a T3 od prescribed by his guru...that was sad

Back in the day when I started, you could walk upto any big guy and get some solid info. People were never like..hey i dont do steroids. I got my first local hookup for gear from a local guy who got me humatrope which was just launced back in 93.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2015, 03:55:36 PM »
lol at all the people who always "know" what all the pros do. Many use less than people like us because they have such a superior genetic response than we do.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2015, 01:31:45 AM »
lol at all the people who always "know" what all the pros do. Many use less than people like us because they have such a superior genetic response than we do.

::)
yeah lee priest only ran a few tabs or winny with a bit of deca here and there right?
it must be true because umm... he said so.   ::)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2015, 05:42:30 AM »
::)
yeah lee priest only ran a few tabs or winny with a bit of deca here and there right?
it must be true because umm... he said so.   ::)

I absolutely believe Lee Priest. Listened to all his radio interviews and all were extremely believable. He used more than what you just listed, btw. These guys have better genetics than we do, it's that simple.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2015, 08:12:14 AM »
I absolutely believe Lee Priest. Listened to all his radio interviews and all were extremely believable. He used more than what you just listed, btw. These guys have better genetics than we do, it's that simple.

wow, ok...
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2015, 09:30:42 AM »
lmao
ok

deffo looks like the credible kind of guy you'd buy insurance from.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2015, 12:09:41 PM »
Tattoos on the face signals you have given up giving a fuck about anything so dumb

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2015, 04:12:33 PM »
Here is a great Lee Priest interview. If you still think what you think after listening to it, so be it.

http://geardup.com/geard-up-podcasts/geard-up-17-lee-priest/

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2015, 12:14:04 AM »
Lee preist sat and lied to our faces at a seminar in our gym, was only bodybuilders present , I cant be arsed to even click that link as the lying midget couldn't lye straight at night

I question stupid 10g protocalls, but you don't get to be a top 6 ifbb pro on abbs for the beach doses

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2015, 01:31:09 AM »
lee priest is full of shit.

also the tatoos show clear signs of mental problems.....would you trust a mental patient?

anyway he doesnt even need to have a stupid ugly tatoo on his face to realise.....

250mg of sust n one amp of deca every 10 days is troll worthy

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2015, 08:02:51 PM »
lee priest is full of shit.

also the tatoos show clear signs of mental problems.....would you trust a mental patient?

anyway he doesnt even need to have a stupid ugly tatoo on his face to realise.....

250mg of sust n one amp of deca every 10 days is troll worthy

just like tom platz and his 40mg winstrol 200mg deca 81 mr. olympia regime LOL give me a break

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2015, 03:40:26 PM »
It's all relative.  A lot of people use massive doses even though they are just not cut out to be big.

I have posted in the past the cycles of two pros I know.  Paul Baker who usually weighs 300 with abs in the off season and Kenny Jones who doesn't even break 190.  I know these two personally so it isn't any bullshit or "hear say" involved.  Kenny uses over 3x the amount of shit that Paul uses.  But doesn't even look like a fitness competitor.

More doesn't always mean better.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2015, 03:51:37 PM »
IFBB Pro == Bostin