Author Topic: Dancing fat fuck wins internet lottery...  (Read 2499 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

Army of One

• Getbig V

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Re: Dancing fat fuck wins internet lottery...
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 11:24:22 AM »
Hopefully the guy gets lucky...
Awesome for the hot chick to throw a party for the guy..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 12:02:26 PM »
I feel bad for the guy. He was not bothering anyone. Just trying to have fun.
X

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2015, 12:04:14 PM »
would be surprised if he don't get some tail out of this. Good for him lol!

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2015, 12:11:39 PM »
Makes me glad there are still some
decent people in the world..

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2015, 12:42:51 PM »
Haha, now Moby, Pharrell and Andrew W.K are performing at the party

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2015, 02:31:14 PM »
I hope one of the hotties will at least suck his dick while he's there.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2015, 03:51:24 PM »
Hopefully the guy gets lucky...
Awesome for the hot chick to throw a party for the guy..

His luck ran out when his penis was burried in lard beyond salvation from eating too much and being greedy.
S

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2015, 07:26:06 PM »
This is all such bullshit. If you were in a club hanging with your friends, you do everything to score pussy. Having a guy like that in your area lowers your chances, so fuck all this "not ok to judge shit" as you are being constantly judged and why we act a certain way when we want a certain something.

Pure hippy talk.
?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2015, 07:30:09 PM »
This is all such bullshit. If you were in a club hanging with your friends, you do everything to score pussy. Having a guy like that in your area lowers your chances, so fuck all this "not ok to judge shit" as you are being constantly judged and why we act a certain way when we want a certain something.

Pure hippy talk.

The thing is, why judge him? What does it accomplish? Think about it. The only thing that it accomplishes anything for is the person doing the bashing-perhaps to make themselves feel better about themselves. I agree that everyone is always being judged. But most people are judged internally by someone else. I am sure you do not walk up to every random person you see and judge them to their face. Sure, people can judge him, but I don't understand the outright judging of someone, especially over the internet. It really accomplishes absolutely nothing.

And if he was in a club with his friends, they must have invited him or included him in the plans.
X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2015, 07:33:21 PM »
The thing is, why judge him? What does it accomplish? Think about it. The only thing that it accomplishes anything for is the person doing the bashing-perhaps to make themselves feel better about themselves. I agree that everyone is always being judged. But most people are judged internally by someone else. I am sure you do not walk up to every random person you see and judge them to their face. Sure, people can judge him, but I don't understand the outright judging of someone, especially over the internet. It really accomplishes absolutely nothing.

And if he was in a club with his friends, they must have invited him or included him in the plans.

Why judge? I just do man. I see people like Rob Baily, I get deeply annoyed, no big deal. I just keep quiet. Shit like that. Would never call someone out, surely people look at me and think bad shit, so if we all start calling what we "see fit" then it would be an all out war all the time.

Why do you question judging on the net? WE do it all the time, lol!!! Guess you're having one of those "super high" moral days. I expect you back in getbig hate mode in no less than 5 min.

4 min now...
?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2015, 07:40:04 PM »
Why judge? I just do man. I see people like Rob Baily, I get deeply annoyed, no big deal. I just keep quiet. Shit like that. Would never call someone out, surely people look at me and think bad shit, so if we all start calling what we "see fit" then it would be an all out war all the time.

Why do you question judging on the net? WE do it all the time, lol!!! Guess you're having one of those "super high" moral days. I expect you back in getbig hate mode in no less than 5 min.

4 min now...

How I act on getbig is drastically different than what I actually believe and how I act in my day-to-day life. Its night and day. In fact, you will really only see me make fun of bodybuilders (because its a bodybuilding board). I rarely call out the every day, "joe."

Like I said, we all judge, but I think calling out this man and making a public display of him is pointless. I mean, its people choice to do it, I just dont see the point in it really.

To each their own, I guess.
X

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2015, 09:15:46 PM »

4 min now...
you sound like a womna