Author Topic: whats the longest someone has been on test and how long can you stay on it?  (Read 17471 times)

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
I was pondering this type of longterm cycle for the exact same reason you did.  My thinking was that moderate-high doses for an extended period would build up so much quality mass simply by accumulation that regardless of how well your PCT went you would still keep a significant amount of gains, so long as you kept lifting regularly.  That would see to hold true.
What % of your gains did you keep, by your estimation?  Did you lose more size or strength?  What did you do for PCT after that year long cycle?
I'm curious to see this.  I'm thinking of going on for a year or so.....just for peak gains, for the experience itself, taking all the necesssary precautions of course.
DIV

I did the exact cycle for the reason you mentioned bro. I was serious about my training back then and wanted to change alot of things about my physique. I gained about 30 full pounds after PCT was done. The big thing was that I totally brought up problem or lagging parts and at that point everything in my mind was proportional. Of course I gained a tremendous amount of muscle and totally changed my body structurally.

To this day I feel my body is where it is because of that 14 months. I am sure if I didn't lift anymore or ate  like shit it would all go to waste but you get what I mean.

My PCT back then was Nolvadex and do you remember EAS's product Neurogain? I still to this day use a mix of the chemicals that were in that formula. Tyrosine, St. Johns Wort, DMAE and a few others to somewhat help with the transition back into homeostasis. I feel that using these along with HCG and Nolvadex (I hate Clomid) still works wonders and I have used them in EVERY PCT since.

I really just only lost a little strength when that cycle was over because I started out bulking and then went right into a so called "cutting cycle" before going off. By body fat was around 4-5 percent when I came off so when all compounds cleared I actually looked bigger in all reality. Just the strength suffered a little.

If you do end up doing it bro I think you will end up liking the results. Many people would consider this kind of advice taboo you know. Year long cycles, DNP use etc..

I feel it was easier for me bulking then cutting real low before coming off. Nowadays PCT's are easier because the science is there.

Good luck. 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
I did the exact cycle for the reason you mentioned bro. I was serious about my training back then and wanted to change alot of things about my physique. I gained about 30 full pounds after PCT was done. The big thing was that I totally brought up problem or lagging parts and at that point everything in my mind was proportional. Of course I gained a tremendous amount of muscle and totally changed my body structurally.
To this day I feel my body is where it is because of that 14 months. I am sure if I didn't lift anymore or ate  like shit it would all go to waste but you get what I mean.
My PCT back then was Nolvadex and do you remember EAS's product Neurogain? I still to this day use a mix of the chemicals that were in that formula. Tyrosine, St. Johns Wort, DMAE and a few others to somewhat help with the transition back into homeostasis. I feel that using these along with HCG and Nolvadex (I hate Clomid) still works wonders and I have used them in EVERY PCT since.
I really just only lost a little strength when that cycle was over because I started out bulking and then went right into a so called "cutting cycle" before going off. By body fat was around 4-5 percent when I came off so when all compounds cleared I actually looked bigger in all reality. Just the strength suffered a little.
If you do end up doing it bro I think you will end up liking the results. Many people would consider this kind of advice taboo you know. Year long cycles, DNP use etc..
I feel it was easier for me bulking then cutting real low before coming off. Nowadays PCT's are easier because the science is there.
Good luck. 

If you don't mind I'd like the exact specifications of your cycle, the dosages, lengths......transition from bulker to cutter included.

Also if you used DNP, your experiences with that.  I have a stash of it, just haven't used it yet.

I also would like your full detailed PCT after this year long cycle with specific dosages.  I know it's asking alot, but if you have it written down or stored on your HD, I'd appreciate it.

I am thinking of doing that for the exact reasons you are.  You've been through the wars......I'm about ready to start my own.

You can PM me those if that's easier.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

SwingGuru

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Boo!
C'mon armz...  this switching esters thing, the dbol gains stopping after 6 weeks thingy one at a time.

1) Test is Test to the body, the ester becomes unattached and voila, you have Test in all cases.
2) Most dbol gains are water anyway for the first few weeks + alot of glycogen, and you can only gain so much water in the muscle.  Staying on longer than 6 weeks can give someone continued gains that aren't related to just gaining water.

But bottom line, if what you are doing is working for you, and you believe in it, then by all means keep doing it.

SwingGuru

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

^Who said Deca was meant to replace Test?  That's the most ridiculous statement I've ever heard.  Who said that?  Deca is meant to be run in excess of 10-12 weeks, for long durations because its mechanism of action is so slow. 
I don't have time to post studies up back up my opinions.  They are my opinions, take them or leave them.  I don't care.
DIV

Clearly you do care or you wouldn't have taken umbrage so easily.  You make a statement in one breath and then say that what you attest is merely an opinion - which is it? 

Many people try and use Deca instead of test (i.e. as a base) whether it's logical or not.  Deca should be avoided totally in my view due to it's horrendous suppression and subsequent impact on recovery when therapy is halted.  Anyway, I was actually aiming the question about studies at the other guy who made the 6 week comment as I largely agree with what you said - which should be fairly easy to infer from the rest of my original post.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
i knew a powerlifter who was on for 22 YEARS straight, no bullshit.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
was he allright? I take it that he had become dependent on it now?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
was he allright? I take it that he had become dependent on it now?
he has some kidney problems and had to come off completely, he looked like he'd aged twenty years in two weeks.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
Clearly you do care or you wouldn't have taken umbrage so easily.  You make a statement in one breath and then say that what you attest is merely an opinion - which is it? 
Many people try and use Deca instead of test (i.e. as a base) whether it's logical or not.  Deca should be avoided totally in my view due to it's horrendous suppression and subsequent impact on recovery when therapy is halted.  Anyway, I was actually aiming the question about studies at the other guy who made the 6 week comment as I largely agree with what you said - which should be fairly easy to infer from the rest of my original post.

I care because I'm trying to help, but sometimes people really are ignorant.  It would help if they learned the basics on their own.

Obviously I don't agree on Deca.  It's suppressive, but not to the point that it should be excluded from all cycles.  Good PCT can clear up any progesterone issues that linger....

DIV

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I care because I'm trying to help, but sometimes people really are ignorant.  It would help if they learned the basics on their own.
Obviously I don't agree on Deca.  It's suppressive, but not to the point that it should be excluded from all cycles.  Good PCT can clear up any progesterone issues that linger....
DIV
Well it's good that you do care so no need to say you don't.  Totally agree that the basics should be researched but unfortunately too many young guys will just take whatever is given to them.  I have questioned lads in the gym about what they are taking and sometimes I am amazed to hear that they don't even know the name of the product, they just say "I got some pink tablets" or similar.  It's shocking.
Yes, my views on Deca are different to most but I stick by my assertion that it is a nasty substance and I generally try and steer people away from it.  PCT can work nicely but I feel that the progesterone derived sides should be avoided completely.

I like to think I am not ignorant in this area - perhaps not as knowledgable as I was in days of yore when my cheese flowed like wine, but able to offer basic and safe advice nonetheless.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
Well it's good that you do care so no need to say you don't.  Totally agree that the basics should be researched but unfortunately too many young guys will just take whatever is given to them.  I have questioned lads in the gym about what they are taking and sometimes I am amazed to hear that they don't even know the name of the product, they just say "I got some pink tablets" or similar.  It's shocking.
Yes, my views on Deca are different to most but I stick by my assertion that it is a nasty substance and I generally try and steer people away from it.  PCT can work nicely but I feel that the progesterone derived sides should be avoided completely.
I like to think I am not ignorant in this area - perhaps not as knowledgable as I was in days of yore when my cheese flowed like wine, but able to offer basic and safe advice nonetheless.

I'm open to differing opinions, AnalDiss.

We can agree to disagree.

Of course depending on genetic predisposition your opinion of one drug might be radically different than mine.

That much is certain.

DIV