Author Topic: Is Hillary Hiding Something  (Read 118219 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Is Hillary Hiding Something
« Reply #575 on: July 27, 2016, 09:43:44 AM »
This coming from the great dishonest pontificator himself......you can catch almost any politician fudging the truth on anything......somke people accuse Bush of lying about Saudi involvement in 911....some people accuse Reagan of lying as to whether he knew about Iran/Contra.......again its hard to establish what exactly a lie is unless they are criminally charged.....is Trump lying about Trump University scaming students?????....what about his accusation that Ted Cruz's father helped in the Kennedy assasination???...is that a lie to you?????..should he be sued for slander???..of is it just his opinion????Did trump lie about how rich he is?????..or are you alloowed to overstate your income if you feel like it????

Al politicians fudge the truth...thats my assertion.....Again, Comey said there was no criminality.....why are you so angry about that????

STRANGE

Nobody posting in this thread about Hillary's lying is "angry." 

Your assertion is ridiculous.  "Fudging the truth."  LOL.  Hillary lied.  But at least she didn't "criminally lie."   ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #576 on: July 27, 2016, 09:44:56 AM »
I agree. More than what we are given the option for right now.
 :-\

Yep.  Every time I talk to someone about our options I get disgusted. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: July 27, 2016, 10:16:30 AM »
Nobody posting in this thread about Hillary's lying is "angry." 

Your assertion is ridiculous.  "Fudging the truth."  LOL.  Hillary lied.  But at least she didn't "criminally lie."   ::)

I love when you feign naivete (did I spell that right?) to prove a point....you absolutely know what I mean when I say politicians fudge the truth...its what they do.....She or anybody would have to be an absolute idiot to come out on national TV and admit that she did something so as to make people like you happy....she parsed her words and let the FBI decide whether to charge her...which they didn't....WOULD YOU INCRIMINATE YOURSELF??????????????????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #578 on: August 02, 2016, 01:53:59 PM »
Prominent AFP Clinton Researcher Found Dead
American Free Press ^ | August 1, 2016
Posted on 8/2/2016, 4:40:03 PM by COUNTrecount

• AFP investigative reporter, prominent Clinton researcher, and prolific author Victor Thorn was found dead, the apparent victim of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

By the Staff at AFP —

Prolific author, AMERICAN FREE PRESS writer and seasoned Clinton researcher Victor Thorn was found at the top of a mountain near his home, the apparent victim of a gunshot wound. Family and some close friends contend Thorn took his own life on his birthday, August 1. Thorn would have been 54.

At the peak of his writing career, the author of some 20 books and 30 chapbooks, Thorn had reported for this newspaper for over a decade, writing thousands of articles on myriad subjects from conspiracy to health-related topics. Best known for his investigate research on the Clintons, Thorn wrote the Clinton trilogy—three definitive works that delved into the history of the power couple including their sordid scandals, Bill Clinton’s sexual assaults of multiple women, and the drug running out of Mena, Arkansas while Clinton was governor of the state.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanfreepress.net ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: August 11, 2016, 06:10:42 PM »
Scope of Hillary's Email Deception Widens
By Andrew Napolitano
Thursday, 11 Aug 2016

When former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was asked last week if she has misled the American people on the issue of her failure to safeguard state secrets contained in her emails, she told my Fox News colleague, Chris Wallace, that the FBI had exonerated her. When pressed by Wallace, she argued that FBI Director James Comey said that her answers to the American people were truthful.

After Clinton recognized that even her strongest supporters doubted her statement, she attempted to walk it back. In doing so, she repeatedly lied again, but offered as an excuse a bizarre claim that she had "short-circuited" her answer.

Who knows what that means? She claimed that she and Wallace were talking over each other and her answer had been misunderstood and misconstrued. Yet, Clinton said that Comey exonerated her as being "truthful" to the public when in fact he stated that she had been truthful during her three-hour, closed-door, unrecorded interview with the FBI.

Clinton told a group of largely pro-Clinton journalists that she had short-circuited her remarks. Then, she acknowledged that Comey had only referred to whatever she told the FBI as being truthful. Then, she lied again, by insisting that she told the FBI the same things she has told the press and the public since this scandal erupted in March 2015.

But that cannot be so, because she has issued a litany of lies to the press and to the public, which the FBI would have caught. In her so-called clarifying remarks, she again told journalists her oft-stated lie about returning all work-related emails to the State Department. She could not have told that to the FBI because Director Comey revealed in July that the FBI found "thousands" of unreturned work-related emails on her servers, some of which she attempted to destroy.

On the state secrets issue, she has told the public countless times that she never sent or received anything marked classified. She could not have said that to the FBI, because even a novice FBI agent would have recognized such a statement as a trick answer. Nothing is marked "classified." The markings used by the federal government are "confidential" or "secret" or "top secret." When Director Comey announced last month that the FBI was recommending against indictment, he revealed nevertheless that his agents found 110 emails in 52 email threads containing materials that were confidential, secret or top secret.

The agents also found seven email chains on her servers that were select access privilege, or SAP. SAP emails cannot be received, opened or sent without knowing what they are, as a special alphanumeric code, one that changes continually, must be requested and employed in order to do so. SAP is so secret that the FBI agents investigating Clinton lacked access to the code.

Could Clinton have legally received, opened, stored or sent a secret or top secret email without knowing it, as she has claimed? In a word: No.

That's because, on her first day in office, Clinton swore under oath that she recognized her legal obligation to recognize state secrets and treat them according to law — that is, to keep them in a secure government venue — whether they are marked as secrets or not.

This past weekend, we learned how deadly the consequences of Clinton's failure to secure secrets can be.

Last Sunday, Iran executed a scientist who sold Iranian nuclear secrets to the U.S. The secrets were eventually passed on to Secretary of State John Kerry for his use during the negotiations that led to the recent U.S.-Iran nuclear accord. But the sale of the secrets and the U.S.'s payments for them (several million dollars) were consummated under then-Secretary Clinton's watch. The scientist was lured back to Iran, fearing harm to his family. Upon his return, he was arrested, tried and convicted of treason.

One email sent to Clinton, from Richard Morningstar, a former State Department special envoy for Eurasian energy, referred to this scientist as "our friend." The fact that Clinton's aides referenced this spying scientist as "our friend" shows a conscious awareness of their duty to hide and secure state secrets — his name and what he had done for the U.S. Yet, at the same time, Clinton put these state secrets at risk by having them sent to her via her nonsecure home servers. This "our friend" email was a top-secret email, which Clinton failed to keep secure. It was either one of the 110 that the FBI found on her servers or one of the work-related emails she did surrender.

Could this email have been used as evidence in the treason trial of the now-executed scientist?

That is not an academic question. Most of the intelligence community seriously mistrusts Clinton, as her recklessness has jeopardized their work. Some feared that many of their undercover colleagues were compromised or even killed due to Clinton's emails.

Hillary Rodham Clinton has established a clear and unambiguous record of deception. Her deceptions are not about the time of day or the day of the week; they are about matters material to her former job as Secretary of State and material to national security.

Do you know any rational person who continues to trust her?

http://www.newsmax.com/AndrewNapolitano/clinton-emails-sap-comey/2016/08/11/id/743174/#ixzz4H4lVMz6L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #580 on: August 15, 2016, 10:00:44 AM »
This is becoming a crybaby thread...move on :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #581 on: August 15, 2016, 04:16:28 PM »
This is becoming a crybaby thread...move on :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Never fear.  Hillary is likely to be our next president, so you'll have someone else to worship and make excuses for over the next four years.  Again. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #582 on: August 15, 2016, 10:06:50 PM »
Never fear.  Hillary is likely to be our next president, so you'll have someone else to worship and make excuses for over the next four years.  Again. 

For some reason I legit laughed at the worship comment.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #583 on: August 16, 2016, 06:32:15 AM »

Not worship at all...unlike you and a lot of the other crybabies on here I respect the president no matter who he or she may be..I don't blame the president for every disaster that happens in the world or in my personal life, and I don't take the word of people like ISIS, Putin, etc over my own president who represents us...the American people...

Even if Trump is our president I will still respect him.....though that will be awfully hard

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: August 16, 2016, 11:56:20 AM »
Not worship at all...unlike you and a lot of the other crybabies on here I respect the president no matter who he or she may be..I don't blame the president for every disaster that happens in the world or in my personal life, and I don't take the word of people like ISIS, Putin, etc over my own president who represents us...the American people...

Even if Trump is our president I will still respect him.....though that will be awfully hard

You have spent the last eight years kneepadding President Obama, second only to 240 is back as Obama's biggest cheerleader on this board.  And you'll be doing the same thing with Hillary.  That's what braindead partisan hacks do. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #585 on: August 16, 2016, 11:59:28 AM »
You have spent the last eight years kneepadding President Obama, second only to 240 is back as Obama's biggest cheerleader on this board.  And you'll be doing the same thing with Hillary.  That's what braindead partisan hacks do. 

it's so weird.  I said early on that Obama was born in keyna and should be prosecuted for fraud, booted from office, and send back to his birthplace.

exactly the kind of things we always hear from kneepadders.   The most ardent obama supporters are always the ones calling for his impeachment.

Likewise, you'll find from my continual points that hilary is too sick to assume office, that I am totally kneepadding her as well.  I mean, the best way to show her love is to tell everyone for a year that her old, decrepit ass is too sickly and demented for office.

Right on!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: August 16, 2016, 12:04:59 PM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: August 16, 2016, 12:09:01 PM »

Not Knepadding at all..I simply don't get hysterical and start blaming the POTUS for everything that goes wrong in the world as if he's our idealized substitute father like you do....

You've been on a hysterical tirade for years about Hillary...WHERE HAS THAT GOTTEN YOU???????????????....Hillary about to be elected president and Obama at 55% approval rating..yet you feel you know everything, oh great pontificator

STRANGE

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: August 16, 2016, 12:11:28 PM »
Not Knepadding at all..I simply don't get hysterical and start blaming the POTUS for everything that goes wrong in the world as if he's our idealized substitute father like you do....

You've been on a hysterical tirade for years about Hillary...WHERE HAS THAT GOTTEN YOU???????????????....Hillary about to be elected president and Obama at 55% approval rating..yet you feel you know everything, oh great pontificator

STRANGE

Hysterical tirade?  LOL!  Stop acting like a lying weirdo. 

I don't know everything.  What I do know is Hillary is dishonest.  Trump is a dangerous narcissist.  And you are a braindead Obama (soon-to-be Hillary) disciple. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #589 on: August 16, 2016, 12:14:30 PM »
Hysterical tirade?  LOL!  Stop acting like a lying weirdo. 

I don't know everything.  What I do know is Hillary is dishonest.  Trump is a dangerous narcissist.  And you are a braindead Obama (soon-to-be Hillary) disciple. 

Dishonest in your eyes....not in the eyes of some and not in the eyes of the law......get over it......I wish we had better choices but it is what it is

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: August 16, 2016, 12:16:38 PM »
Dishonest in your eyes....not in the eyes of some and not in the eyes of the law......get over it......I wish we had better choices but it is what it is

Wait.  Do you believe Hillary Clinton is honest? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #591 on: August 16, 2016, 12:19:32 PM »
Wait.  Do you believe Hillary Clinton is honest? 

Never said that.......she obviously is a treacherous sneak.......who lies (to the public) and fudges the truth...no doubt.....but she is not a criminal

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: August 16, 2016, 12:21:46 PM »
Never said that.......she obviously is a treacherous sneak.......who lies (to the public) and fudges the truth...no doubt.....but she is not a criminal

You said "Dishonest in your eyes."  Is Hillary Clinton dishonest in your eyes? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #593 on: August 16, 2016, 12:27:32 PM »
You said "Dishonest in your eyes."  Is Hillary Clinton dishonest in your eyes? 

As a citizen judging her.....probably yes...but politically and criminally????.....NO

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: August 16, 2016, 12:31:57 PM »
As a citizen judging her.....probably yes...but politically and criminally????.....NO

What kind of mealy-mouthed response is that?  As a citizen you think she is "probably" dishonest?  What the heck.  Is she or not? 

And what do you mean by "politically"?  She is "politically" honest?  What the heck does that mean?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #595 on: August 16, 2016, 12:37:46 PM »
What kind of mealy-mouthed response is that?  As a citizen you think she is "probably" dishonest?  What the heck.  Is she or not? 

And what do you mean by "politically"?  She is "politically" honest?  What the heck does that mean?

not mealy mouthed at all..i simply don't have access to all evidence against her to make a fair judgment....We depend on entities like the FBI to discern whether Hillary broke the law..they said she didn't...we have to live with that....unfortunately you refuse to do that and you continue on this quest to God knows where

as for being politically honest..you know what that means..its when you don't come out and say things as a politician and youplay games with nuance..which is what I believe she did.....but all politicians do this...hence my "politically honest " statement....

can you remember one politician who when in trouble came out and said things in a a way which didn't fudge the truth???

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #596 on: August 16, 2016, 12:41:20 PM »
not mealy mouthed at all..i simply don't have access to all evidence against her to make a fair judgment....We depend on entities like the FBI to discern whether Hillary broke the law..they said she didn't...we have to live with that....unfortunately you refuse to do that and you continue on this quest to God knows where

as for being politically honest..you know what that means..its when you don't come out and say things as a politician and youplay games with nuance..which is what I believe she did.....but all politicians do this...hence my "politically honest " statement....

can you remember one politician who when in trouble came out and said things in a a way which didn't fudge the truth???

No, in fact we don't have to live with that.  When we see injustices committed by our politicians, we have every right to speak up if we feel they are operating above the law.  You may have missed this part of history, but America was born on defecting from/opposing what was felt to be an Unjust government

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: August 16, 2016, 12:44:07 PM »
No, in fact we don't have to live with that.  When we see injustices committed by our politicians, we have every right to speak up if we feel they are operating above the law.  You may have missed this part of history, but America was born on defecting from/opposing what was felt to be an Unjust government

YAAAYYYY..!!!!!..you're up to 800 posts!!!!!!..keep up the good work!!!

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #598 on: August 16, 2016, 12:46:07 PM »
YAAAYYYY..!!!!!..you're up to 800 posts!!!!!!..keep up the good work!!!

That's what I would say too if I had no intelligible response.  At least you didn't call me a gimmick

It is scary to think how stupid your posts were when you first started, if increasing post count increases the quality of them

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.