Author Topic: Is Hillary Hiding Something  (Read 118347 times)

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Re: Is Hillary Hiding Something
« Reply #550 on: July 26, 2016, 09:04:06 AM »
Good analysis..this is my contention exactly......she is obviously stupid and careless...even reckless....but did it really rise to a crime???....even Comey said no.....

but i do get that some people will just never ever accept that she isn't honest

That is absolutely not what he said.  You didn't even watch him speak or read the transcript

She isn't honest, moron. Stop defending people blindly. And let's not confuse not being convicted with innocence

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #551 on: July 26, 2016, 09:07:01 AM »
That is absolutely not what he said.  You didn't even watch him speak or read the transcript

She isn't honest, moron. Stop defending people blindly. And let's not confuse not being convicted with innocence

For Andrelovesbiscuits - keeping Hillary in the WH is matter of sheer survival.  i mean if his illegal alien BF gets deported and welfare cut off - he is FD!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #552 on: July 26, 2016, 09:07:14 AM »
I just gave 1 example that couldn't be debated as being a lie, but apparently I was wrong....that was likely also the more frivolous lie she told.  There are plenty more, but I didn't care to link the entire transcript because no one would read it.

I would suspect they explained to her the nature of the question, but I'm not certain of this.  I don't think it was asked and left up to the interpretation you suggest, but who knows

Also, the pic of her with 1 device in each hand at one time might clear that up a bit too...

While I expect that to be true, I don't have the entire transcript and to be honest, I already don't like her, so nothing in it would change my mind. As such I have a life and a job and can't spend my days sifting through every single word that was spoken.

I really don't know how you guys do it.

If all things were explained as you state, then I would expect someone would say something about how she lied on the stand and purjured herself.

It matters not to me.

Besides why are you guys worried? Trump is going to kick her ass in November right?

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #553 on: July 26, 2016, 09:34:12 AM »
While I expect that to be true, I don't have the entire transcript and to be honest, I already don't like her, so nothing in it would change my mind. As such I have a life and a job and can't spend my days sifting through every single word that was spoken.

I really don't know how you guys do it.

If all things were explained as you state, then I would expect someone would say something about how she lied on the stand and purjured herself.

It matters not to me.

Besides why are you guys worried? Trump is going to kick her ass in November right?

I don't know who you mean by "you guys"?  I think this election is a joke and we have the worst 2 candidates to choose from since I started voting and probably much longer before that.  If you don't have time to be fully informed,  it seems odd that you would comment.  That comes off as ignorant.  You come on a political forum and take the time to read and comment, but when someone has an expectation that you are fully informed....you cite your life and job.  I just finished buying a home and landscaping it on the side of a mountain.  I also have a job that entails more overtime than most people will see.  I don't use those as excuses, rather I just don't come on here and comment when I don't have the time.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #554 on: July 26, 2016, 10:14:08 AM »
The FBI director never said she lied.....I think she fudged the truth which is my opinion....she does have a right against self-incrimination....not to mention Comey is a Republican...

get over it

What does "fudged the truth" mean?  Did she lie or not? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: July 26, 2016, 10:16:50 AM »
That seems a simple difference in terminology.

Such as one device at a time, where as he means one device for the entire period.

It's like me. I have one phone. However, I get a new phone every year and so have had 4 (or maybe 5) different phones over the past 4 years.

Not defending Clinton on this. I have no idea what the law truly was at the time and it seems to be pretty convoluted as to whether anyone actually does.

He wasn't talking about multiple phones.  He was talking about a phone, iPad, and computer.  That's what she had. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: July 26, 2016, 10:24:54 AM »
What does "fudged the truth" mean?  Did she lie or not? 
I can only fully answer that question if I read the full report....I felt she wasn't forthcoming which is what I meant by fudged the truth...I felt she parsed her words....however again....had she out and out lied, Comey would have charged her just like they did to Martha Stewart when she lied to the FBI

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: July 26, 2016, 10:27:32 AM »
I can only fully answer that question if I read the full report....I felt she wasn't forthcoming which is what I meant by fudged the truth...I felt she parsed her words....however again....had she out and out lied, Comey would have charged her just like they did to Martha Stewart when she lied to the FBI

Spoken like a true believer.  She said she never sent or received email that was marked classified at the time.  That statement was false at the time she made it as confirmed by Comey.  Was that a lie or "fudging the truth"? 

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #558 on: July 26, 2016, 10:32:26 AM »

Comey said he felt that she did not lie within the fbi probe, during her 3 hour interview. When asked if she had lied to the American people throughout the previous months, all he would say is that he wasn't qualified to answer that.  She is a liar. Why is it so hard for you to admit it?

I suppose you also buy into the sheer coincidence of Bill Clinton randomly running into Lorre take lynch on the tarmac...a week before the fbi probe

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: July 26, 2016, 10:33:30 AM »
Spoken like a true believer.  She said she never sent or received email that was marked classified at the time.  That statement was false at the time she made it as confirmed by Comey.  Was that a lie or "fudging the truth"? 

Comey also explained that although she did indeed say that, he could not prove she did send the email with "intent"....meaning yes she did send somethigns out that she shouldn't have but did she lie, or was it due to faulty memory???....if you sent out 35,000 emails would you be able to remember what each one said if you were questioned????....

again...she did not lie criminally......or else she would be in jail now....did yshe fudge somethings like ALL politicians do????...of course

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #560 on: July 26, 2016, 10:35:12 AM »
Comey also explained that although she did indeed say that, he could not prove she did send the email with "intent"....meaning yes she did send somethigns out that she shouldn't have but did she lie, or was it due to faulty memory???....if you sent out 35,000 emails would you be able to remember what each one said if you were questioned????....

again...she did not lie criminally......or else she would be in jail now....did yshe fudge somethings like ALL politicians do????...of course

Well, at least now have clarified that she did not lie criminally, in the fbi probe.  I'm glad to know you are okay with her lying in every other facet possible

This is what we need to fix in the black community.  Black men like andre grew up without a father to instill any sense of morals or ethics, and as a result, Andre is okay with his political leaders lying to him or engaging in other deviant behaviors.  Terrible...

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: July 26, 2016, 11:07:12 AM »
I don't know who you mean by "you guys"?  I think this election is a joke and we have the worst 2 candidates to choose from since I started voting and probably much longer before that.  If you don't have time to be fully informed,  it seems odd that you would comment.  That comes off as ignorant.  You come on a political forum and take the time to read and comment, but when someone has an expectation that you are fully informed....you cite your life and job.  I just finished buying a home and landscaping it on the side of a mountain.  I also have a job that entails more overtime than most people will see.  I don't use those as excuses, rather I just don't come on here and comment when I don't have the time.

Nor do I.

I come on here when I have time. Which hasn't been much the past couple of days.

No. I don't comment very much on things I haven't had time to research such as this topic.

Hence why I've asked many more questions than given answers when it comes to this email situation.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #562 on: July 26, 2016, 11:18:48 AM »
Nor do I.

I come on here when I have time. Which hasn't been much the past couple of days.

No. I don't comment very much on things I haven't had time to research such as this topic.

Hence why I've asked many more questions than given answers when it comes to this email situation.

My previous post wasn't meant as an insult, rather a compliment.  You are a quality poster, so I didn't like seeing you use what I perceived to be an excuse on the issue.  I consider you a straight shooter like myself, even though we may disagree on issues from time to time

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: July 26, 2016, 11:25:58 AM »
My previous post wasn't meant as an insult, rather a compliment.  You are a quality poster, so I didn't like seeing you use what I perceived to be an excuse on the issue.  I consider you a straight shooter like myself, even though we may disagree on issues from time to time

No problem at all. I agree that it's not an excuse. I try to be informed. It is often very difficult with all that is going on today and the amount of information we have being sent at us in so many ways.

I do wonder how, as a nation, we are here, at this point, with possibly the two worst candidates in the history of the US running against each other.

I just don't get it.

He wasn't talking about multiple phones.  He was talking about a phone, iPad, and computer.  That's what she had. 

getting away with this lie, may just be the start of true revolution.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: July 26, 2016, 11:48:14 AM »

So she "fudged the truth" and "did not lie criminally."  You sound like Bill Clinton.   ::)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: July 26, 2016, 12:04:43 PM »
So she "fudged the truth" and "did not lie criminally."  You sound like Bill Clinton.   ::)

In fairness to Bill, asking him about a BJ isn't even close to the same.

The lies Hillary is telling are much more dangerous.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #566 on: July 26, 2016, 12:26:16 PM »

Hey,  at least he added the word "criminally".  That is about as honest answer as you will get from down low andre, regarding liberals

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: July 26, 2016, 12:38:08 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: July 26, 2016, 12:44:46 PM »
In fairness to Bill, asking him about a BJ isn't even close to the same.

The lies Hillary is telling are much more dangerous.

I'm not really concerned about which one of them told the more dangerous lies.  It's really about what kind of honesty and integrity we should expect from someone seeking to become leader of the free world. 

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #569 on: July 26, 2016, 12:45:45 PM »
Andre? 

Andre isn't going to watch that video. It doesn't have black people in it

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: July 26, 2016, 12:46:24 PM »
Hey,  at least he added the word "criminally".  That is about as honest answer as you will get from down low andre, regarding liberals

He gets no credit from me for that kind of ridiculous qualification.  This stuff isn't complicated.  She either told the truth or she didn't.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: July 26, 2016, 12:48:50 PM »
Andre isn't going to watch that video. It doesn't have black people in it

Or free stuff offered at the end like a phone

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #572 on: July 27, 2016, 07:06:31 AM »
He gets no credit from me for that kind of ridiculous qualification.  This stuff isn't complicated.  She either told the truth or she didn't.  

This coming from the great dishonest pontificator himself......you can catch almost any politician fudging the truth on anything......somke people accuse Bush of lying about Saudi involvement in 911....some people accuse Reagan of lying as to whether he knew about Iran/Contra.......again its hard to establish what exactly a lie is unless they are criminally charged.....is Trump lying about Trump University scaming students?????....what about his accusation that Ted Cruz's father helped in the Kennedy assasination???...is that a lie to you?????..should he be sued for slander???..of is it just his opinion????Did trump lie about how rich he is?????..or are you alloowed to overstate your income if you feel like it????

Al politicians fudge the truth...thats my assertion.....Again, Comey said there was no criminality.....why are you so angry about that????

STRANGE

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: July 27, 2016, 07:07:41 AM »
Or free stuff offered at the end like a phone

you mean free stuff like that student loan you have no intention of paying back???

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #574 on: July 27, 2016, 07:11:44 AM »
I'm not really concerned about which one of them told the more dangerous lies.  It's really about what kind of honesty and integrity we should expect from someone seeking to become leader of the free world. 

I agree. More than what we are given the option for right now.
 :-\