Author Topic: Is Hillary Hiding Something  (Read 119775 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Is Hillary Hiding Something
« Reply #300 on: January 12, 2016, 08:50:58 AM »
Krauthammer’s Take: Hillary’s E-mail Excuse ‘Worse than Denial,’ ‘It’s Cynicism’
by NR STAFF   
January 11, 2016

If Hillary Clinton’s e-mail instructing a staffer to delete a classified marking on a document and send it over an unsecured line is “innocent and routine,” as she argued yesterday, “why would you scrub the heading” in the first place, Charles Krauthammer asked tonight.

Responding to Special Report host Bret Baier saying Clinton expressed “denial” over the incident, Krauthammer commented, “I’m not sure I believe it’s denial; I think it’s worse, I think it’s cynicism.”

“Look at the logic of what she said,” he continued, critiquing the explanation she offered on yesterday’s Face the Nation.

’I asked him to do this’ but she says it didn’t happen, well that’s irrelevant. ‘It wouldn’t have happened,’ well why wouldn’t it have happened? You asked him to do it. ‘It wouldn’t have happened because that’s not how I do things.’ But she just did it. That was the instruction she gave. And the other part is this is completely innocent and routine, why would you scrub the heading? It makes no sense. She knows it. She puts a smile on her face. She brazens her way through it. I have to admire her for that. But I think she knows this is a real vulnerability. In the end it’s about the legality of this and will there be a criminal referral. If there isn’t, her nomination is not in jeopardy.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/429594/krauthammers-take-hillarys-e-mail-excuse-worse-denial-its-cynicism

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: January 12, 2016, 11:26:12 AM »
Judge Nap: Hillary Email Probe Finds 'Treasure Trove' of Financial Improprieties
Jan 11, 2016 // 9:55pm
As seen on The Kelly File

The FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of private email as secretary of state has reportedly unearthed a "treasure trove" of financial improprieties related to the Clinton Foundation, Judge Andrew Napolitano said on "The Kelly File" tonight.

Judge Napolitano explained that a source told him about a possible intersection of Clinton's work with the Foundation and State Department business, which may have violated public corruption laws.

"I have a source that says the FBI has a 'treasure trove' of financial documents showing financial improprieties, as well as a pattern of decisions by Mrs. Clinton as secretary of state and favorable treatment to the people for whom she made the decision, and then contributions to the Clinton Foundation," Judge Napolitano said.

He added that the State Department released two new emails over the weekend that reveal Clinton showed an intention to deviate from her obligation to keep secrets secure.

He said it's hard to believe that the FBI - in the age of terror, no less - would be expanding its investigation into Clinton if it was simply a wild goose chase.

Get more insight from Judge Napolitano above.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/01/11/judge-napolitano-reacts-fbi-expanding-its-investigation-hillary-clinton

I usually have respect for Judge Napolitano and his word carries weight with me....still the problem with FOX and the conservatives in general is that they become hysterical on so many issues that later turn out to be all smoke and mirrors......(Obama's BC, Benghazi, the Ebola scare, etc) that its hard to generate any outrage until definitive proof is shown...which is why I am waiting for the final FBI report...whatever they conclude I will go with

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: January 12, 2016, 12:05:31 PM »
I usually have respect for Judge Napolitano and his word carries weight with me....still the problem with FOX and the conservatives in general is that they become hysterical on so many issues that later turn out to be all smoke and mirrors......(Obama's BC, Benghazi, the Ebola scare, etc) that its hard to generate any outrage until definitive proof is shown...which is why I am waiting for the final FBI report...whatever they conclude I will go with

Fox and conservatives were not hysterical about Obama's BC.  Nonsense. 

Fox and conservatives have been all over Benghazi for good reason. 

It's not hard for anyone who isn't a lapdog to form an opinion about what that woman did.  It's a no brainer.  The only thing that will likely keep her from getting prosecuted is her name and party affiliation. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: January 12, 2016, 01:13:12 PM »
Fox and conservatives were not hysterical about Obama's BC.  Nonsense.  

Fox and conservatives have been all over Benghazi for good reason.  

It's not hard for anyone who isn't a lapdog to form an opinion about what that woman did.  It's a no brainer.  The only thing that will likely keep her from getting prosecuted is her name and party affiliation.  

WOW...well there we have it...the great pontificator says she's guilty and so everyone that doesn't rush to judgment is a "lapdog".....all I've said is lets wait until the FBI concludes the investigation...one of the reasons I say this is because we as the public basically have no idea what is Top Secret or what the term ACTUALLY means....or what the term "classified" means....until this is defined then we are just guessing....sometimes the government designates "Top Secret" or "Classified" to the most mundane of things...if Hillary mentions in an e-mail that Obama wears XXL underwear, is that "top secret"???????...if she mentions Obama will be at such and such a location the next day, is that "Top Secret" or "classified"??????.....we need to know the definition of this designation and just what meets the criteria of "Top Secret" or "classified".....thats all I'm saying......again...if Hillary is guilty then so be it...I have no dog in this fight....from what I've read, Obama supposedly told Hillary she is on her own with this whole thing

and as for your assertion that conservatives and FOX weren't hyping Benghazi (which has unearthed NO WRONGDOING), the president's BC or the Ebola scare (in which conservatives criticized Obama for not stopping flights to Africa and said that it would lead to THOUSANDS BEING EXPOSED AND DYING)...you are just plain out and out lying now....you and I can't have a conversation if you are going to continually deny reality

you would be perfect as one of those government guys in George Orwell's "1984" that changes historical facts and shapes them to their liking ;)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #304 on: January 12, 2016, 01:41:02 PM »
WOW...well there we have it...the great pontificator says she's guilty and so everyone that doesn't rush to judgment is a "lapdog".....all I've said is lets wait until the FBI concludes the investigation...one of the reasons I say this is because we as the public basically have no idea what is Top Secret or what the term ACTUALLY means....or what the term "classified" means....until this is defined then we are just guessing....sometimes the government designates "Top Secret" or "Classified" to the most mundane of things...if Hillary mentions in an e-mail that Obama wears XXL underwear, is that "top secret"???????...if she mentions Obama will be at such and such a location the next day, is that "Top Secret" or "classified"??????.....we need to know the definition of this designation and just what meets the criteria of "Top Secret" or "classified".....thats all I'm saying......again...if Hillary is guilty then so be it...I have no dog in this fight....from what I've read, Obama supposedly told Hillary she is on her own with this whole thing

and as for your assertion that conservatives and FOX weren't hyping Benghazi (which has unearthed NO WRONGDOING), the president's BC or the Ebola scare (in which conservatives criticized Obama for not stopping flights to Africa and said that it would lead to THOUSANDS BEING EXPOSED AND DYING)...you are just plain out and out lying now....you and I can't have a conversation if you are going to continually deny reality

you would be perfect as one of those government guys in George Orwell's "1984" that changes historical facts and shapes them to their liking ;)

We are well into Orwell's 1984 already
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: January 12, 2016, 01:44:03 PM »
We are well into Orwell's 1984 already

HAHAHA!!!!. ;D..really??......what makes you say that?..of course admittedly there is definitely a loss of privacy

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: January 12, 2016, 01:54:14 PM »
HAHAHA!!!!. ;D..really??......what makes you say that?..of course admittedly there is definitely a loss of privacy

The fact that the .gov can access your health records, that you can be put on a list, that your doctor can report you - this is going down the 1984 road.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: January 12, 2016, 01:59:38 PM »
The fact that the .gov can access your health records, that you can be put on a list, that your doctor can report you - this is going down the 1984 road.

Great point. With the new executive order that is true. Unbelievable.

Wake up people.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: January 12, 2016, 02:00:16 PM »

what do you mean the doctor can report you?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: January 12, 2016, 02:45:29 PM »

I know its difficult for Obamabots to deal with facts, but it's obvious that woman mishandled classified intel.  Whether she should be found "guilty" is something for the courts to decide, but anyone with half a brain, who isn't a hack, can look at we already know and conclude what she did was wrong. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: January 12, 2016, 03:16:35 PM »
I know its difficult for Obamabots to deal with facts, but it's obvious that woman mishandled classified intel.  Whether she should be found "guilty" is something for the courts to decide, but anyone with half a brain, who isn't a hack, can look at we already know and conclude what she did was wrong. 

I think your hostility toward me is clouding your judgment....what does being an "Obamabot" as you put it have any thing to do with whats going on with Hillary?????????????????...Obama does not support Hillary.....so why bring that into the mix>???????

I know that you have a very difficult time accepting facts from me...very unbecoming of a MOD.....so be it.....and you have a habit of presenting your speculation as "facts"....all I said was wait until the FBI pronounces judgment.......and again...what is your definition of classified?????????

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: January 12, 2016, 03:23:18 PM »
I think your hostility toward me is clouding your judgment....what does being an "Obamabot" as you put it have any thing to do with whats going on with Hillary?????????????????...Obama does not support Hillary.....so why bring that into the mix>???????

I know that you have a very difficult time accepting facts from me...very unbecoming of a MOD.....so be it.....and you have a habit of presenting your speculation as "facts"....all I said was wait until the FBI pronounces judgment.......and again...what is your definition of classified?????????

Hostility?   ::)

You being an Obamabot doesn't have anything to do with whether Hillary actually mishandled classified intel.  It has to do with your inability to see the facts right in front you that demonstrate she mishandled classified intel. 

I don't have a definition of classified.  It's whatever the agency designates as confidential, secret, top secret, etc. AND the substance of whatever is in the communication. 

That's what makes her telling someone to remove the classified markings and send unsecure so wrong.  The document was marked classified because of its substance. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: January 12, 2016, 03:29:55 PM »
Hostility?   ::)

You being an Obamabot doesn't have anything to do with whether Hillary actually mishandled classified intel.  It has to do with your inability to see the facts right in front you that demonstrate she mishandled classified intel. 

I don't have a definition of classified.  It's whatever the agency designates as confidential, secret, top secret, etc. AND the substance of whatever is in the communication. 

That's what makes her telling someone to remove the classified markings and send unsecure so wrong.  The document was marked classified because of its substance. 

okay...so if the FBI says that Hillary did nothing wrong, will you accept that????...yes or no

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: January 12, 2016, 03:32:31 PM »
okay...so if the FBI says that Hillary did nothing wrong, will you accept that????...yes or no

I think its pretty plain that from what has been released, she did in fact break the law. Now if the FBI says she did nothing wrong then there is something seriously wrong with the judicial system.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: January 12, 2016, 03:32:47 PM »

Absolutely not.  

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: January 12, 2016, 03:34:32 PM »
what do you mean the doctor can report you?

Read the EO, a doctor can report that you are having mental problems, then voila you are barred from owning a firearm.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: January 12, 2016, 03:35:15 PM »
Absolutely not.  

okay..then your hypocrisy is showing again.......she absolutely must be guilty because you say she is........and if she's not then that's unacceptable to you......

YOURE ABSOLUTELY CRAZY..you know that right??????????????

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: January 12, 2016, 03:35:56 PM »

When is Hillary going to come down to da Hood, eat fried chicken drink Kool-Aid, pay off a few black pastors then speak with a fake Negro dialect?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: January 12, 2016, 03:37:17 PM »
Read the EO, a doctor can report that you are having mental problems, then voila you are barred from owning a firearm.

I don't see anything inherently wrong with that...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: January 12, 2016, 03:39:18 PM »
@:36

Pure comedy. The fact that the "men" in this community let her get away with this buffoonery speaks volumes.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: January 12, 2016, 03:39:37 PM »
I don't see anything inherently wrong with that...

Really? What is going to be considered a mental issue? More secret lists  ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: January 12, 2016, 03:41:02 PM »
When is Hillary going to come down to da Hood, eat fried chicken drink Kool-Aid, pay off a few black pastors then speak with a fake Negro dialect?

I thought this was supposed to be an intellectual thread??????

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: January 12, 2016, 03:42:10 PM »
Really? What is going to be considered a mental issue? More secret lists  ::)

If there is a person who is psychotic and violent maybe its good that hes on the radar at least......

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: January 12, 2016, 03:43:22 PM »
okay..then your hypocrisy is showing again.......she absolutely must be guilty because you say she is........and if she's not then that's unacceptable to you......

YOURE ABSOLUTELY CRAZY..you know that right??????????????

::)  What I know is she mishandled classified intel.  She ran classified intel off her home computer.  That is wrong and I don't what the FBI finally concludes.  Nobody with a security clearance is permitted to run classified intel off their personal computers.  

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: January 12, 2016, 03:43:40 PM »
If there is a person who is psychotic and violent maybe its good that hes on the radar at least......

That is not answering the question, what is going to be the criteria? No one knows except .gov and the doctors eventually. Is insomnia on the list? You could go all fight club......
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ