Author Topic: Nobel Prize Winner Debunks Atheism!  (Read 42122 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Nobel Prize Winner Debunks Atheism!
« Reply #150 on: March 11, 2015, 03:08:30 PM »

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: March 11, 2015, 03:59:20 PM »
atheist: "a" - without or lack of belief
           "theist" - a person who believes in god(s)
           "atheist" - a person that is without or has a lack of belief in god(s)

The term "atheist" is almost deemed unnecessary by the atheist community as a "non-theist" feels equally as ridiculous as a "non-gardener" or "non-chef".  Since we don't refer to those things in that that way we don't need the term "atheist".  Typically we only define the affirmative position on things.

I honestly don't understand your post unless you misunderstood mine.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #152 on: March 11, 2015, 04:05:51 PM »
I honestly don't understand your post unless you misunderstood mine.

I was providing the common definition for an atheist based upon numerous atheists comments I've read and heard over the years.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #153 on: March 11, 2015, 05:19:43 PM »
REJECTION OF EVOLUTION (ALONG WITH ATHEISM)
BTW the MAIN REASON people reject evolution is because
#1 there is NO proof for it
#2 it's recognized as a hoax
#3 anyone who really knows science knows that evolution has NOTHING to do with science
#4 99.99% of all evolutionists rely on logical fallacies, intimidation and insults as the main parts of their scientific arguments
#5 it's perfectly obvious that evolutionists are liars; they deny design, something that is intuitively obvious to the most casual observer
#6 the fossil record disproves evolution; it shows animals suddenly appeared full formed and never changed.
#7 in the entire existence of mankind there is not one reported case of a new animal appearing

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: March 11, 2015, 06:16:28 PM »
Adaptations and mutations are not evolution or prove there of. Evolution is not a fact.

But nurse Milton, who is darker you or your Afro grandpa & how black was his grandpa  8)

FACT: Australian snakes evolution in the last 10 years is very visible , reason is poisonous cane toad spreading, sneak heads a now much smaller  ;)
FACT 2: smart AU birds now peel of poisonous cane toads skin & then eat them, not like before
FACT 3: several other hunters, don't eat those toads any more , etc,........

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #155 on: March 11, 2015, 06:35:36 PM »
So was everything supposed to evolve into a human?

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #156 on: March 11, 2015, 07:40:17 PM »
atheist: "a" - without or lack of belief
           "theist" - a person who believes in god(s)
           "atheist" - a person that is without or has a lack of belief in god(s)

The term "atheist" is almost deemed unnecessary by the atheist community as a "non-theist" feels equally as ridiculous as a "non-gardener" or "non-chef".  Since we don't refer to those things in that that way we don't need the term "atheist".  Typically we only define the affirmative position on things.

you need a label if you're gonna go around burning people at the stake - it just works better

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #157 on: March 11, 2015, 08:09:28 PM »
Why did you decide bring up an unrelated book of  fiction?

was your point that people can take a book of fiction and interpret it to suit their needs?

where have I seen that before?

Fine, be an asshole then.  Here allow me to put in a simple and concise way that even one such as you can understand.  Go intercourse yourself.

There now.  We can all get along fine, right?  What a fooktard.   And yes I would say as much to your face and not worry one bit about the here and now or the hereafter.

Some of you children crack me up.  I can get along with almost anyone.  Almost.  Again,  go intercourse yourself little man.  Oh, and its not as though you don't have your lucid moments but this ignorant display of faux machismo ain't one of 'em.

What a pricklet.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #158 on: March 11, 2015, 10:04:24 PM »
Fine, be an asshole then.  Here allow me to put in a simple and concise way that even one such as you can understand.  Go intercourse yourself.

There now.  We can all get along fine, right?  What a fooktard.   And yes I would say as much to your face and not worry one bit about the here and now or the hereafter.

Some of you children crack me up.  I can get along with almost anyone.  Almost.  Again,  go intercourse yourself little man.  Oh, and its not as though you don't have your lucid moments but this ignorant display of faux machismo ain't one of 'em.

What a pricklet.

I have no idea which one of my three sentences made you so mad

or even why the anger at any of those questions

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: March 12, 2015, 04:32:51 AM »
I was providing the common definition for an atheist based upon numerous atheists comments I've read and heard over the years.

I realize that, so you are in agreement with me.

Lack of belief in god does not mean man worships himself, the concept of requiring worship is a theist one.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: March 12, 2015, 05:02:36 AM »
Worshipping anything is ridiculous...

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #161 on: March 12, 2015, 05:15:05 AM »
my muscles require worship, salvation bestowed!

Da Boss

• Getbig I
« Reply #162 on: March 12, 2015, 06:26:54 AM »
If god is supernatural then why aren't we?  In a sense we are supernatural as we are created by God who stands outside the scope of natural, scientific methodology.  At the very least we are products of the supernatural...we originate from it.  Still our nature is human while God's is divine. Divine basically means relating to, coming from, or like God or a god. So it would appear that we are devine too.  

Couldn't he have created everyone as supernatural?  So I can understand, what do you mean by "as supernatural"?  Equal to God?  Ability to fly?  Laser beam eyes? What do YOU define as supernatural being that we are products of the supernatural?

Are we just God's ant farm for his amusement? He created us so that we could come into fellowship with him and glorify him.  The more we fellowship with him the more we become like him.  So, God made us and yet he needs to be reminded how great 'his' actions are in creating us?  Almost borderline narcissistic.  Fellowship is a friendly association generally with people of the same interest.  Hmmm so if some love football and others hate football....which side does God choose?  

Why did God create earth? The same reason he created everything else (all other non-human creations).  In order to display his glory. Little pent up need to be noticed?  Look at me, look what I can do!  Now bow down to me like the slaves you are

Was he bored? That would suggest a limitation on his part so I'd say no. You may say that, but what does God say

If God has always existed then are we the only earth, have there been other earths before us?  Since we're speaking from a perspective of the biblical God then we can refer to his holy book that begins with "in the beginning".  I wouldn't think there are alternate earths or realities given we are the genesis and his creative efforts have ceased.  
So what was God thinking putting water on Mars?  The Bible was written by HUMANS, who had NO concept of galaxies, solar systems, etc.  Oh wait, it was written in there about God creating the heavens and the earth.  How do you know there isn't another 'earth' out there.  Have you asked God if he created another Earth?  If so, what was the answer.   Is that a prayer that can be answered?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: March 12, 2015, 07:42:04 AM »
I've debated this evolution nonsense with the morons of this board many times over the years.  It's crazy how people that are so learned in some areas are so stupid (yes, stupid) in others.  This is what happens when you blindly trust a system.  Evolution....HAHAHAHAHAH AHA.  Fucking morons.  As I've stated many times before.

SHOW ME THE TRANSITIONAL FOSSILS!
SHOW ME PROOF OF EVOLUTION....NOT MUTATIONS.  Mutations are non beneficial.  Adaptation is not evolution.  Define evolution when referring to how we "evolved" from slime, then show me this in nature.  It's always the same bullshit.  "Well Wiggs, this takes millions or billions of years" Get the fuck outta here with that shit. To this day none of the morons have showed one shred of proof to support this asinine theory.  

Why are there still apes?  Why are there still a large variety of animals and living creatures if we all evolved from the same thing.  It's because evolution is utter bullshit. 

THE BIBLE IS RIGHT...FACT!

Oh and before he chimes in...Shut up Adam. ::)

The utter stupidity in the above post would be entertaining if the person wasn't serious...

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #164 on: March 12, 2015, 01:49:11 PM »
We all know that god is dead. They have told us.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #165 on: March 12, 2015, 04:19:45 PM »

go to the depths of your own being, then ask the question is god dead.

Louis Cipher

• Getbig II
  • Aue Caesar, Morituri Te Salutant!
« Reply #166 on: March 12, 2015, 04:23:17 PM »

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #167 on: March 12, 2015, 04:29:07 PM »
The philosophers of science are committed to accepting new theories as evidence warrants. I concur. The only unshakeable acceptance of beliefs is by some Christians who need Jesus and God to have a purpose in life.

How sad for those deluded individuals. The early Christians who wrote the Bible have deceived everyone. That is something that should make everyone angry. We were all duped about the truth.

Dr Richard Carrier has made a solid case re the non-historicity of Jesus. We await a peer reviewed reply from scholars who can present evidence that he really was a man. Nope, it is a sham like so much

else in our society.

perhaps jesus is just a parable.  we've all made sacrifices in  service of muscular hypertrophy. What higher purpose is there that that?
"

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #168 on: March 12, 2015, 06:28:14 PM »
It's no wonder the human race never advances...too many ignorant idiots like Ron Harrigan. 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: March 12, 2015, 06:36:09 PM »
It's no wonder the human race never advances...too many ignorant idiots like Ron Harrigan. 
advance where?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: March 12, 2015, 07:27:56 PM »

Bernie King

« Reply #171 on: March 12, 2015, 07:45:10 PM »
It is no surprise that brainless idiots like Straw Man, Dantelis, Vince Basile the history-denier, and other atheist arseheads fail to comprehend that the great Ron Harrigan has slain atheism forever with the sharp sword of science. Of course evolution is also retarded rubbish believed only by gullible mongs.

Bernie King

« Reply #172 on: March 12, 2015, 07:50:23 PM »
The philosophers of science are committed to accepting new theories as evidence warrants. I concur. The only unshakeable acceptance of beliefs is by some Christians who need Jesus and God to have a purpose in life.

How sad for those deluded individuals. The early Christians who wrote the Bible have deceived everyone. That is something that should make everyone angry. We were all duped about the truth.

Dr Richard Carrier has made a solid case re the non-historicity of Jesus. We await a peer reviewed reply from scholars who can present evidence that he really was a man. Nope, it is a sham like so much

else in our society.

Carrier is an atheist moron, not an actual historian, and hence his views are biased nonsense. Only a gullible idiot like you could believe his nonsense. No serious scholar denies that Christ existed, and the events depicted in the Bible are accepted as verified history. To deny Christ is akin to denying that the Roman Empire ever existed. Surely even you can't be that stupid.

Bernie King

« Reply #173 on: March 12, 2015, 07:52:21 PM »

If God were dead, you would not even exist, you brainless moron.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: March 12, 2015, 07:57:57 PM »
If god is supernatural then why aren't we?  In a sense we are supernatural as we are created by God who stands outside the scope of natural, scientific methodology.  At the very least we are products of the supernatural...we originate from it.  Still our nature is human while God's is divine.

Couldn't he have created everyone as supernatural?  So I can understand, what do you mean by "as supernatural"?  Equal to God?  Ability to fly?  Laser beam eyes?

Are we just God's ant farm for his amusement? He created us so that we could come into fellowship with him and glorify him.  The more we fellowship with him the more we become like him.

Why did God create earth? The same reason he created everything else (all other non-human creations).  In order to display his glory.

So god created the universe, earth, and then humans, so humans could tell him ; wow man,you re so powerful!  ? Do you even start to realize how fucking dumb what you re saying is? He s basically acting like pretentious... HUMAN KID, creating stuff so people would compliment him ?  or are you attributing "him" human behaviors, which is actually described as being anthropomorphism ? How comes he is suposed to be a super sky daddy, a dad just like ..humans have ?  Do you realize that in all religions gods were always men like super father who knew everything and made the rules...just like males who ruled the human species for milleniums did? Fact is god(s) are a creation of man, who is an animal. He s an almighty, eternal, MALE created by ...males.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropomorphism

Was he bored? That would suggest a limitation on his part so I'd say no.

If God has always existed then are we the only earth, have there been other earths before us?  Since we're speaking from a perspective of the biblical God then we can refer to his holy book that begins with "in the beginning".  I wouldn't think there are alternate earths or realities given we are the genesis and his creative efforts have ceased.  

rofl.

You re sinking.