Author Topic: 1000 injections  (Read 3743 times)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
1000 injections
« on: March 10, 2015, 03:15:52 PM »
been on aas for the last 15 years( on and off),  ive done injections in every bodypart except the traps. minimum 3 shots per week and all the way up to 10 over the years.  25g 1in pin and have always followed the standard pinning protocol. these days all my shots are in the side delts, quads and glutes. biceps once in a while in the summer. long story shot, it took me both quads and a delt for 3ccs of decently thin oil. ive never has lumps or heard any cracking while pinning. its been slow at times but this time, the plunger wouldn't move a fuckin millimeter.  ive even switched pins just because.  could it still be scar tissue??? pin goes in easily tho.  maybe a longer pin would help? what do you monsters think???

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: 1000 injections
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 03:23:43 PM »
not a bad question as sometimes for whatever reason, mostly with 25g as well, the plunger won't press down and I've bent the plunger as pressing super hard is almost impossible with one hand.
NO idea what causes this, awaiting the reply of local monsters as well...
?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 02:53:45 AM »
Its the end of the pin resting on scar tissue, basically the oil cant go anywhere.

i get it all the time i take it out and move it slightly or just push pin in further and push harder on the plunger.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 02:54:46 PM »
I have had this issue what I started doing was using a 25 gauge 5/8thIn just 1CC . The syrince is so thin barely bigger thehn a slin pin I do draw it up with a 1.5IN p[in but then switch it to a 1IN or 5/8IN depending where I am doing the shot never had an issue using these pins they flow real nice!

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2015, 02:11:23 AM »
25 gauge nearly as thin as a slin pin?

or do you mean the syringe which contains the oil?
the smaller the syringe is (less diameter) the more pressure it creates
thats why slin pins are so easy to inject with, even if the oil is thick as hell
try injecting with a 10ml syringe body, you wont get any oil into yourself because the diameter is huge, even 2ml vs 3ml makes a big difference

quads are my go-to spot and i only inject them with 27Gs and theyre scarred already  :( sometimes i cant even get the oil in without pushing hard, which resulted in the needle slipping off from the pin (luer slip) and the oil blasting all over my leg  >:(

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2015, 04:28:18 AM »
25 gauge nearly as thin as a slin pin?

or do you mean the syringe which contains the oil?
the smaller the syringe is (less diameter) the more pressure it creates
thats why slin pins are so easy to inject with, even if the oil is thick as hell
try injecting with a 10ml syringe body, you wont get any oil into yourself because the diameter is huge, even 2ml vs 3ml makes a big difference

quads are my go-to spot and i only inject them with 27Gs and theyre scarred already  :( sometimes i cant even get the oil in without pushing hard, which resulted in the needle slipping off from the pin (luer slip) and the oil blasting all over my leg  >:(

funny you should mention a 10ml syringe. my first poke ever, I used a cattle needle, 18g 1.5in, with a 10 cc case. fuckin thing looked like a rocket.  lol, pins were a bitch for me to get back in 99. then paid $1.50 a piece for some 23 gauges lol!!

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2015, 05:36:33 AM »
Lol I used 20gx1 inch in the glute one time all the gear ran out of the hole and i left a blood trail looking for blood towels as I walked around my house

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2015, 06:50:29 AM »
wtf man.
20Gs are harpoons already. i have some for refilling vials
18G? fuck man

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2015, 07:42:13 AM »
wtf man.
20Gs are harpoons already. i have some for refilling vials
18G? fuck man

yup, had to go to a farm supply store and it was the smallest they had. looked like a toothpick. hell, id use those monsters everyday now if I could gain like I did on that first run.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2015, 09:53:41 AM »
jeeez

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2015, 10:04:55 AM »
im sure we've all done some crazy shit. first time I used tren, I crushed up finaplex along with some dmso gel, wrapped my upper arms in plastic film. i smelled like my Italian nonnas kitchen on sundays for 8 weeks.... straight garlic.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2015, 10:24:59 AM »
im sure we've all done some crazy shit. first time I used tren, I crushed up finaplex along with some dmso gel, wrapped my upper arms in plastic film. i smelled like my Italian nonnas kitchen on sundays for 8 weeks.... straight garlic.
lol ive experimented with DMSO aswell...
you can even drink it, its supposed to have great anti inflammatory benefits

one time i did that before the gym

big mistake

mustve smelled like ive been working in a kebab house for the last 3 days straight without showering

only thing that has a more penetrating smell is guaiacol
you even sweat that shit out and your tanktops and towels smell like the stuff after a while
and that shit only makes up 5% of my tren and npp oils lol

every time i workout with my buddies they tell me i smell like a chemical plant  ;D

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2015, 10:36:47 AM »
anybody ever use dnp?? I did for two weeks. blew my load on my girlfriend, lol, it looked like it would have glowed in the dark. she dumped me two days later. I figured it was either the nuclear load or the 2 gallons of sweat I must have left in her bed while I was banging her.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2015, 11:47:00 AM »
dnp turns all your bodily fluids yellow, thats normal

once i was hooking up with a chick while on dnp
nearly drowned her during sex from the sweat (but thats normal now that im on tren and t3 like all the time lol)
when she cleaned it up after i blew inside her she was like wtf is that, why does it look so weird

i was just like fuck do i know, maybe u forgot ur on your period, lol

didnt help that i was on hcg too and my loads were always like half an oz  ;D ;D

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2015, 09:09:53 PM »
dnp turns all your bodily fluids yellow, thats normal

once i was hooking up with a chick while on dnp
nearly drowned her during sex from the sweat (but thats normal now that im on tren and t3 like all the time lol)
when she cleaned it up after i blew inside her she was like wtf is that, why does it look so weird

i was just like fuck do i know, maybe u forgot ur on your period, lol

didnt help that i was on hcg too and my loads were always like half an oz  ;D ;D

That feel when you wake up in a girls bed and you've drenched the entire thing and each other in sweat

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2015, 02:28:30 AM »
i couldnt imagine shaggin on DNP fuck that