Author Topic: Hillary heading to prison? Get the leg irons ready for Hildebeast  (Read 5547 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Hillary heading to prison? Get the leg irons ready for Hildebeast
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2015, 07:08:42 AM »
It's not even CLOSE to being over. Who are you kidding?

Yeah.  It's pretty close to being over.  Unless you consider the nonstop continued whining from the right droning on and on....  That is never going to end.

The outcomes is going to be exactly the same.  VINDICATED!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2015, 07:18:48 AM »
Yeah.  It's pretty close to being over.  Unless you consider the nonstop continued whining from the right droning on and on....  That is never going to end.

lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2015, 09:48:47 AM »
Pinning tour hopes on a tired old corrupt hag.    Lol.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2015, 01:00:02 PM »
Helping Trey Gowdy pimp a fake scandal does not make a person progressive.

Quite the contrary.

Progressives care about issues, not trying to stick it to prominent Democrats out of personal animosity.

Here's how the grown ups of the progressive movement are treating it:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-emails

"What Hillary Clinton did with her email is, frankly, not one of the great issues I face," the independent senator from Vermont told reporters at a news conference on Capitol Hill about upcoming budget negotiations.

Sanders, the ranking member of the Senate Budget Committee, dismissed the issue as a media phenomenon that few regular Americans care about.

"There is great deal of interest on this subject from people in the media here on Capitol Hill. Not a whole lot of interest from people back home," he said. "The people back home are precisely interested in what we're talking about — how do you create a million jobs, how do you make college affordable, how do you make health care affordable?"

In a sign that the nine-day-old issue isn't resonating with Democratic voters, none of the party's 2016 presidential hopefuls have criticized Clinton, including former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley and former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb. A recent NBC/Wall Street Journal survey found that a whopping 86 percent of Democratic primary voters believe they could support her.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2015, 01:05:04 PM »

Actually, those who declared Bill OReilly to be "vindicated" were very wrong - FoX even admitted OReilly didn't tell the truth on a few of those statements. 

FOX made it clear they're a network that teaches ideals and will tell stories to do so.
NBC made it clear they are a new organization that will punch those who fabricate news.

We get it now. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2015, 01:07:08 PM »
Actually, those who declared Bill OReilly to be "vindicated" were very wrong - FoX even admitted OReilly didn't tell the truth on a few of those statements. 

FOX made it clear they're a network that teaches ideals and will tell stories to do so.
NBC made it clear they are a new organization that will punch those who fabricate news.

We get it now. 

did you really think any different  ;)

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2015, 01:48:39 PM »
It's looking very bad for Hillary. And yet another in a long line of Clinton scandals. They've always gotten away with murder (figuratively at least) in the past.

This is a major issue - not some old granny simply innocently mixing up her personal and business emails. She could have perhaps claimed ignorance in 1998 or earlier, but not 2008 - not someone like her with such a high stakes position. And having the sophistication to have her own server further blows such claims out of the water - especially after she claimed it was Bill's, and that she and Bill have used it to exchange personal emails... despite the fact that Bill claims to have only ever emailed twice in his life, when he was still in office.

The state dept is apparently dragging their feet on getting that document that she would have had to sign on her way out of office verifying that she had turned EVERYTHING over. My guess is that it won't be found. And of course the DOJ won't move on this.

I think it's obvious that she's hiding all of the Benghazi stuff (among other things). My guess is that there was a "stand down" order in there somewhere - whether it was her idea or the White House's is perhaps the only question.

Hopefully the Republicans will actually pursue this vigorously and not just play a little political theater and let her get away with this. I have a sick feeling that the fix is in, and they'll let her get away with stonewalling for whatever reason. It seems as though too many on both sides already resigned themselves a long time ago to the "fact" that she'll be the next president. They may not want to nail her - it seems that even many of the richest and most powerful like Trump, Sandy Weill, Rudy Giuliani, et al who have been outspoken against Obama seem to speak of her in deferential tones.

Seems like all Goudy and the others would have to do would be to obtain everything off the server from the company they bought the server from - I would assume they keep some sort of record on their end?
A

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2015, 02:19:58 PM »
It's looking very bad for Hillary. And yet another in a long line of Clinton scandals. They've always gotten away with murder (figuratively at least) in the past.

This is a major issue - not some old granny simply innocently mixing up her personal and business emails. She could have perhaps claimed ignorance in 1998 or earlier, but not 2008 - not someone like her with such a high stakes position. And having the sophistication to have her own server further blows such claims out of the water - especially after she claimed it was Bill's, and that she and Bill have used it to exchange personal emails... despite the fact that Bill claims to have only ever emailed twice in his life, when he was still in office.

The state dept is apparently dragging their feet on getting that document that she would have had to sign on her way out of office verifying that she had turned EVERYTHING over. My guess is that it won't be found. And of course the DOJ won't move on this.

I think it's obvious that she's hiding all of the Benghazi stuff (among other things). My guess is that there was a "stand down" order in there somewhere - whether it was her idea or the White House's is perhaps the only question.

Hopefully the Republicans will actually pursue this vigorously and not just play a little political theater and let her get away with this. I have a sick feeling that the fix is in, and they'll let her get away with stonewalling for whatever reason. It seems as though too many on both sides already resigned themselves a long time ago to the "fact" that she'll be the next president. They may not want to nail her - it seems that even many of the richest and most powerful like Trump, Sandy Weill, Rudy Giuliani, et al who have been outspoken against Obama seem to speak of her in deferential tones.

Seems like all Goudy and the others would have to do would be to obtain everything off the server from the company they bought the server from - I would assume they keep some sort of record on their end?

just another fake scandal,i hope your right and the repubs put all their apples in on this :D.in fact I wouldn't expect anything less of them ;D

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2015, 02:34:17 PM »
I have a feeling they don't really want to nail her. I'm thinking that they'll just play along over the next couple of years as she "finds" a couple hundred more emails each month with nothing important on them.

But if you really think she's actually done nothing wrong, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. And I've also got an oil well in Dubai, India I'll let you in on.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/15/report-valerie-jarrett-orchestrated-hillary-clinto/
A

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2015, 02:37:55 PM »
I have a feeling they don't really want to nail her. I'm thinking that they'll just play along over the next couple of years as she "finds" a couple hundred more emails each month with nothing important on them.

But if you really think she's actually done nothing wrong, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. And I've also got an oil well in Dubai, India I'll let you in on.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/15/report-valerie-jarrett-orchestrated-hillary-clinto/

I think if your going to use the standard of doing nothing wrong I don't think we'll have anybody to vote for left or right ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2015, 03:04:22 PM »
did you really think any different  ;)

FOX pushes ideals.   They use creative narrative to promote their value system.

NBC gives the news.

And FOX admits this, sadly.  They give OReilly creative license to invent stories to make himself credible and illustrate points.  And nobody can argue this anymore.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2015, 11:54:57 AM »
I think if your going to use the standard of doing nothing wrong I don't think we'll have anybody to vote for left or right ;D

I actually wish the party that generally wants a little less of my money did MORE wrong. I'd like them to be just as slimy, sleazy, corrupt, and morally bankrupt as the dems. That's the problem & why they keep losing elections and letting Obama run over them even with both houses - they're pussies who "take the high road" and are generally stupid when it comes to campaigning and appealing to the emotions of the typical American low information voter.
A

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2015, 11:58:18 AM »
take the high road :D your joking right

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2015, 12:06:36 PM »
take the high road :D your joking right

Unfortunately, I'm serious.

You've got that moron McConnell doing away with the nuke-u-ler option that Dirty Harry put in place, and saying he's "ready to compromise" on the first day he takes over as majority leader. And that he "won't allow the Republicans to shut down the govt or default on debt".  ::)

Bonehead Boehner caving in time after time as well. Graham whining on tv like a redheaded bastard stepchild kunt at a family reunion that "we'll just get blamed for it".

McCain mumbling about Veteran's National Parks being shut down if DHS doesn't get funded - when such things are not even funded by DHS funds, etc, etc.  ::)

It's no wonder they can't or won't stop the fundamental transformation of America.
A