Author Topic: poor & republican  (Read 4296 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
poor & republican
« on: March 14, 2015, 09:11:42 AM »
how does that work ???

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: poor & republican
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 09:18:15 AM »
how does that work ???

Well, in general Republicans do work but are taxed/fined/fee'd to death by the IRS and other libtard organizations controlled by  Democraps.   ;D

Note how I said, "in general".  People are people and to be honest there are good and bad examples of both sides of the political coin.  Its just that there libtards control the societal zeitgeist via the emotions of envy and hatred.   As a friend once said, most people only desire equality with those they think have "more" .

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 09:19:45 AM »
You believe in your own destiny and the values of individual liberty and freedom. It isn't that hard. That said, it's a lot less work to just fold into the womb of the state and surrender everything that the Founders held so dear. Lazy, but easy.

You choose: the iron crucible of life or the feather bed of eternal fatness.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 09:22:08 AM »
how does that work ???

Not well. Republicans expect people to be honest, hard working, and responsible for their own actions and well being. The poor want something for nothing. So the democrats use taxpayers money, to buy votes from the poor.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2015, 09:43:31 AM »
Well, in general Republicans do work but are taxed/fined/fee'd to death by the IRS and other libtard organizations controlled by  Democraps.   ;D

Note how I said, "in general".  People are people and to be honest there are good and bad examples of both sides of the political coin.  Its just that there libtards control the societal zeitgeist via the emotions of envy and hatred.   As a friend once said, most people only desire equality with those they think have "more" .

The South is FILLED with white trash republicans living in trailer homes, who are on welfare.

I always found that quite ironic. Why would Southerners who are dirt broke poor, living in a trailer home, vote republican?
X

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2015, 09:52:21 AM »
The South is FILLED with white trash republicans living in trailer homes, who are on welfare.

I always found that quite ironic. Why would Southerners who are dirt broke poor, living in a trailer home, vote republican?

Democrats (Slave Owners) rose from the south so you are probably wrong on that front and like most poor people, they usually don't vote.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2015, 09:59:25 AM »

I posted a map of where most welfare recipients in the south are located.  There was a noticeable clustering in urban areas.  I also posted a state by state breakdown of welfare statistics.  It's an interesting subject.
A

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2015, 10:01:00 AM »
Don't trust a Republican!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2015, 10:02:15 AM »
Democrats (Slave Owners) rose from the south so you are probably wrong on that front and like most poor people, they usually don't vote.

Thanks for the information, broskie!
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2015, 10:07:45 AM »
I posted a map of where most welfare recipients in the south are located.  There was a noticeable clustering in urban areas.  I also posted a state by state breakdown of welfare statistics.  It's an interesting subject.

Interesting.
X

Shaka

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2015, 10:14:26 AM »
Because it makes them feel more 'merican and they hate gays

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2015, 01:14:07 PM »
Brainwashed by religion.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2015, 01:31:19 PM »
how does that work ???

One works the other doesn't.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2015, 01:34:13 PM »
One hates gays, minorities, poor people, etc.

The other don't

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2015, 01:36:45 PM »

The other don't

Is that what Sharpton, Obama and Holder told you?

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2015, 01:38:53 PM »

Because they'd like to get off welfare, get out of the trailer park, and get back to work?
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2015, 01:43:40 PM »
Because they'd like to get off welfare, get out of the trailer park, and get back to work?

haha, sure.  :D
X

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2015, 01:50:03 PM »
There is a famous book written on this very subject...

What is the matter with Kansas. I think thats the title. Its pretty interesting. Basically repubs did a great job of marketing in those areas using religious mantra to con these poor people for votes. Its the christian/american shit that those poor southerns on welfare love, and they eat it up so much that they will vote against there own self interest every fuckin time. Just like how dems con inner city populations to vote for them. Its all a con and marketing. Politics is a business. Thats why its laughable when hyper political people on here think they have all the answers and side with their favorite team.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2015, 01:52:46 PM »
haha, sure.  :D

My Dad and Grandpas voted Democrat. They were basically voting for Kennedy's party, which was gone after Kennedy died and Johnson took over.

They were socially conservative blue dog types. Blue collar, hourly union workers. Neither of my Grandpas graduated HS. They were all hardworking and made a decent living.

I was more ambitious, and realized early on over a quarter century ago that it wasn't my Dad and Granddad's Democratic party. I was always far less socially conservative than they were, but I realized early on that they were economically ignorant and not big picture types like I am.
A

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2015, 01:55:11 PM »
There is a famous book written on this very subject...

What is the matter with Kansas. I think thats the title. Its pretty interesting. Basically repubs did a great job of marketing in those areas using religious mantra to con these poor people for votes. Its the christian/american shit that those poor southerns on welfare love, and they eat it up so much that they will vote against there own self interest every fuckin time. Just like how dems con inner city populations to vote for them. Its all a con and marketing. Politics is a business. Thats why its laughable when hyper political people on here think they have all the answers and side with their favorite team.

You're extremely ignorant to assume that anyone who votes Republican is a poor religious person on welfare, and that the only religious people are Republicans. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2015, 01:57:41 PM »
My Dad and Grandpas voted Democrat. They were basically voting for Kennedy's party, which was gone after Kennedy died and Johnson took over.

They were socially conservative blue dog types. Blue collar, hourly union workers. Neither of my Grandpas graduated HS. They were all hardworking and made a decent living.

I was more ambitious, and realized early on over a quarter century ago that it wasn't my Dad and Granddad's Democratic party. I was always far less socially conservative than they were, but I realized early on that they were economically ignorant and not big picture types like I am.

I have a feeling that those republicans in the south who are poor are not saying, "Boy, I am going to vote repblican because I want a job to get me out of the trailer." ::) ::) From the republican POV, most of them should have been able to work there way out of the trailer park by now. Why wait for a republican president? Pick yourself up by those American bootstraps.

And the above poster is RIGHT!! Many republican candidates specifically push the religious agenda because it will get votes from the south. It does not mean that all poor people are religious, but Id suspect there are enough broke, southern, religious people who are voting for someone based on their religious beliefs. Good luck trying to get anyone from the South to vote for an outright Muslim or Atheist president.  ::) ::)

On average, the south is much more religious than the rest of the country.
X

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2015, 01:59:39 PM »
I have a feeling that those republicans in the south who are poor are not saying, "Boy, I am going to vote repblican because I want a job to get me out of the trailer." ::) ::)

And the above poster is RIGHT!! Many republican candidates specifically push the religious agenda because it will get votes from the south. It does not mean that all poor people are religious, but Id suspect there are enough broke, southern, religious people who are voting for someone based on their religious beliefs. Good luck trying to get anyone from the South to vote for an outright Muslim or Atheist president.  ::) ::)

You're ignorant. I know lots of people who are out of work who want to get off the dole and get back to making money and doing well.

I know many others who just want to keep on cruising on tax dollars. You can guess who they vote for.
A

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2015, 02:00:51 PM »

The other don't

You do realize the Dem party endorsed slavery?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2015, 02:02:12 PM »
You're ignorant. I know lots of people who are out of work who want to get off the dole and get back to making money and doing well.

I know many others who just want to keep on cruising on tax dollars. You can guess who they vote for.

Of course there are people who want to get back to work. You're ignorant because you actually think that I mean EVERY single poor person in the South. When most people say stuff like that, they are talking about a great deal, not EVERY single person, you dimwit.

No shit, there are people trying to not be poor, but thats not why they vote republican. I am sure they vote republican for many other reasons, religious beliefs being a big pull for many people.

Good luck trying to get a southerner to vote for an outright muslim or atheist candidate.  ::) ::)
X

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2015, 02:08:59 PM »

I don't doubt that in the least, my friend.  People are people and there are examples of good and bad on both sides of the political coin.  RINO stands for Republican In Name Only but is pretty much reserved for libtards claiming to be conservative Republicans. 

The Maternal Side of our family can barely stand me as they are quite liberal and I am not.  They still love me, but just cant abide being in the same room with  me, LOL! And of course, I love them as well.  ;D