Author Topic: Rand Paul claims Iran letter was to strengthen Obama's hand...  (Read 480 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Generals and many moderates are saying "WTF were you thinking" about the letter... so RAND flip flops...

Rand Paul (R) actually told Matt Lauer that the letter sent was meant to STRENGTHEN Obama's hand in the negotiations.  That it was supposed to be more of a "hey, you have some hardliners here that you need to agree to this".

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Rand Paul claims Iran letter was to strengthen Obama's hand...
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 09:40:51 AM »
Generals and many moderates are saying "WTF were you thinking" about the letter... so RAND flip flops...

Rand Paul (R) actually told Matt Lauer that the letter sent was meant to STRENGTHEN Obama's hand in the negotiations.  That it was supposed to be more of a "hey, you have some hardliners here that you need to agree to this".

well of course he's saying this because of the backlash they're getting from this

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 07:10:19 AM »
well of course he's saying this because of the backlash they're getting from this

No shit.  All kinds of back pedaling and on this now.   Just another example of the party really not thinking anything through before trying to act.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 07:17:55 AM »
No shit.  All kinds of back pedaling and on this now.   Just another example of the party really not thinking anything through before trying to act.

I know and they want to be the party [president] that makes the final decision  :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2015, 07:37:56 PM »
I hate to say it... I was a big rand paul fan in 2012...

but he's turning out to be... well... kind of an angry dumbass.

I man, even smart+angry, he finds a way to talk his way out of things.  I think Rand might not be that bright, plain and simple.  Keeps stepping in shit, changes positions rapidly.   You look at him defending this Iran letter.  You think abouot things like this: