Author Topic: Taking creatine for too long  (Read 8325 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Taking creatine for too long
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2015, 07:46:51 PM »
i haven't used creatine in maybe 5 years.  Thinking about it.

If i recall correctly, when I'd stop taking it, I was always flatter, muscles lacked roundness. 

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2015, 07:53:48 PM »
i haven't used creatine in maybe 5 years.  Thinking about it.

If i recall correctly, when I'd stop taking it, I was always flatter, muscles lacked roundness. 

True, which is why like gear, you stay the hell on it unless you like being a smaller, less full version of yourself.
?

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2015, 10:30:33 PM »
What about creatine sold at Walmart and target ?

Is it same quality just half the price ?

I even heard muscletech is behind those supps with different label, just to monopolize the industry.
^^
Yes, Six Star is also made by "IOVATE" which is made in the same factory as MuscleTech...
It's all the same stuff.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2015, 12:16:57 AM »
I hear some people take about 5 grams of creatine daily and never take a break ....

What's the longest you've been on creatine without coming off ?

Does it come to a point your body gets use to it and you're just waisting it ?

I only take a break at holidays. It's difficult to estimate the effects, cause I quit training also for a couple of weeks. But anyway- no side effects and it's cheap, so....

NN

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2015, 12:47:02 AM »
creatine... you mean steak?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2015, 01:36:50 AM »
I took it for years too. My kidney tests started coming back bad. Doc told me to stop taking it and the numbers improved. Some will say that creatine changes into  creatinine that is used to measure kidney function and nothing to be alarmed about. It did alarm me so I stopped. If the kidneys are involved in filtering out creatine I didn't want the extra load on my kidneys. Creatine also made me retain water.  It is the only supplement I ever used that worked though.  The part that bothers me is that so many say it does nothing for them. The first time I took it my muscles got tighter and the pump was increased. No doubt I got stronger using it. It's just not worth the risk too me now. Use only German creapure brand. The stuff sold under so many brands is sourced from Chinese crap that you have to worry about impurities and even the creatine content.

THIS

if you are using creapure at a reasonable amount theres no health risks
ive been on creatine mono pretty much since ive started lifting, theres no need to loading or cycles. its something to take year round.
as i said if you are taking real creapure you will NOT have any kidney issue or subq water retention, it pulls the water inside the muscle

creatine also has numerous health benefits on the heart and brain.

for what it costs its stupid not to take it

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2015, 03:11:30 AM »

This is why I take it, I've noticed I feel flatter without it. Even if the little extra size is just water bloat, it still makes a small difference in how I look and feel.

As for the hair loss issue, I have lost a lot of hair at a very young age but I doubt creatine was responsible for that. If you are prone to hair loss than there is little you can do about it so there is no point getting too stressed over the causes.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2015, 03:31:52 AM »
only a fool or someone being paid to drink it on video uses creatine, complete waste, yeah will give ya some bloated bs size but if you are just after looking like a bloated fool with a moon face you can use many other things that will do it way quicker than creatine

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2015, 03:54:09 AM »
only a fool or someone being paid to drink it on video uses creatine, complete waste, yeah will give ya some bloated bs size but if you are just after looking like a bloated fool with a moon face you can use many other things that will do it way quicker than creatine

Disagree. It's one of the few supplements that actually has scientific evidence proving it works. The added bloat is enough to make you feel fuller but isn't enough to give you a moon face. And it's also dirt cheap, so isn't really a waste of money.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2015, 04:27:09 AM »
Disagree. It's one of the few supplements that actually has scientific evidence proving it works. The added bloat is enough to make you feel fuller but isn't enough to give you a moon face. And it's also dirt cheap, so isn't really a waste of money.
According to junk science you can find in a bodybuilding magazine you are 100% right. According to the NIH the scientific evidence of it being anything remotely that people claim is absolutely BS

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/natural/873.html

LET ME REMIND YOU GUYS ONE RULE - anything that works in any significant way will require a prescription or be banned.

Please people stop with this junk science stuff, leave that to the anti vaxxer moms.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2015, 04:33:26 AM »
This thread should have a  no homo disclaimer in the topic

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2015, 05:40:06 AM »

S

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2015, 05:57:38 AM »
According to junk science you can find in a bodybuilding magazine you are 100% right. According to the NIH the scientific evidence of it being anything remotely that people claim is absolutely BS

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/natural/873.html

LET ME REMIND YOU GUYS ONE RULE - anything that works in any significant way will require a prescription or be banned.

Please people stop with this junk science stuff, leave that to the anti vaxxer moms.

it works, and is cheap. But there s a tradeoff; fake muscles / water retention and possibly kidney and urologic problems down the road.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2015, 06:11:22 AM »
it works, and is cheap. But there s a tradeoff; fake muscles / water retention and possibly kidney and urologic problems down the road.

Since muscle growth is always ephemeral over time and whether or not you maintain an exercise regimen, I find the comment about creatine making "fake" muscles not to be terribly convincing.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2015, 06:41:46 AM »
Since muscle growth is always ephemeral over time and whether or not you maintain an exercise regimen, I find the comment about creatine making "fake" muscles not to be terribly convincing.

Exactly, theyre some steroids that will give the moon face look anywyays.

woooSSHHHHHHH   BE YE KE

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2015, 07:39:25 AM »

if you got a bloated face on creatine, gonna guess you were kinda fat to start with... Shit never did that to me, no idea what the hell you guys are talking about when it comes to bloat. Everyone I've ever known were fat fucks to start with, go on creatine, for a "bulk" eat chips and crap then blame the creatine for the bloat.

Idiots....

Same people  who can't tell me off the top of their heads how many carbs, protein, fats they eat without using some electronic shit to calculate for them...

Idiots...
?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2015, 08:26:05 AM »
Hated that shit, haven't tried it in years.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2015, 08:41:14 AM »
which brand of creatine would you guys recommend?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2015, 08:58:57 AM »

Pneumothorax

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2015, 08:59:25 AM »
Creatine makes me feel all bloated and shit.  Stopped using the stuff.  Plus it's hard on the kidneys.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2015, 09:20:28 AM »
Creatine makes me feel all bloated and shit.  Stopped using the stuff.  Plus it's hard on the kidneys.

not so sure about that...
?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2015, 07:32:03 AM »

The one at Walmart.....  cant beat that .

I just started using it .

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHH

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2015, 10:56:49 AM »
So It fucks up your liver I hear that is why you cycle it?  ???
A

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2015, 11:50:30 AM »
If you take 5 grams daily you should be fine in the long run ....  muscle will still maintain the fullness roundness .