Author Topic: Madness  (Read 1100 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Madness
« on: March 16, 2015, 06:53:02 AM »
soon the UK will not have an Army left to Defend it's shores ??? i fucking hate Cameron and his old school boy network. They will be sorry one Day.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/224183/Gurkha-Brigade-army-face-axe-Ministry-of-Defence-cuts-continue

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Madness
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 07:34:25 AM »
55K or something without any real ability to deploy conventional forces to support the US in anything. I don't like deploying without the Brits along.
L

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 07:39:23 AM »
55K or something without any real ability to deploy conventional forces to support the US in anything. I don't like deploying without the Brits along.
thing is they are not getting the new recruits they said they needed. Apparently the UK will rely on Reserve Forces like the old Territorial Army... what is going through their minds?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2015, 07:44:18 AM »
It will end up like "Dads Army". Watched this as a Kid.. ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2015, 07:54:58 AM »
I'm very sorry. It's a mess. I have a couple of good friends in the Brit Army and they're very concerned. My cousins served in the RAF and Royal Marines during the late 80's and during Desert Storm. Besides SOF...the Brits won't be deploying or supporting the US in any meaningful way until atleast 2020 when the new carriers come on line. I guess your subs are still doing their thing as well. Its not helping that the Russians are all stirred up again.
L

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2015, 07:55:25 AM »
1984(Queens visit Germany) when our Artillery had some Guns.. most of what we had self propelled was from the US, M109,M107,M110 Guns. Sad itīs all gone now.