Author Topic: Appetite suppression  (Read 9532 times)

Crossbones

• Getbig II
Appetite suppression
« on: March 16, 2015, 07:38:38 AM »

Reducing snack food intake but nights I get the cravings for crap food - doritos, chips etc. i'm working on having tangerines, trail mix as sort of a replacement to wean myself out of junk snacks.

What do you guys use?

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Appetite suppression
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 08:01:51 AM »
always have diet jello ready in the fridge. Has lots of sodium but water retention is easily taken care of.

Diet root beer.

Would sometimes (not the best thing to do...) take a pack of gum, take 4 pieces chew them for a few minutes, take 4 more, repeat....

A quest bar, (for only 160-200 cals) is nice also.

But make damn sure you drink 16oz water with and between every meal, no excuses not to, we all look and feel our best when fully hydrated.

Ephedrine cuts appetite big time.
Nicorett gum works also, is a stim as well.
?

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 08:41:38 AM »
Carbs are addictive. The more you eat, the more you want to eat. Tangerines and trail mix, are no better than chips and doritos. Still fattening sugar and starches.

I keep in the refrigerator, precooked hard boiled eggs, bacon strips, turkey breast slices, and London broil slices, for snacks, and fast meals when I don't have time to cook. Good animal source fats and proteins are filling, and what your body needs for growth and repair.

Crossbones

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2015, 07:21:55 PM »
always have diet jello ready in the fridge. Has lots of sodium but water retention is easily taken care of.

Diet root beer.

Would sometimes (not the best thing to do...) take a pack of gum, take 4 pieces chew them for a few minutes, take 4 more, repeat....

A quest bar, (for only 160-200 cals) is nice also.

But make damn sure you drink 16oz water with and between every meal, no excuses not to, we all look and feel our best when fully hydrated.

Ephedrine cuts appetite big time.
Nicorett gum works also, is a stim as well.

I'm thinking of gettting back on the "E". Will take a walk to popeyes and pick up a bottle.

I try to drown myself in water especially over the winter. Toronto winter wasnt too harsh this year though.

Not a fan of jello and I cut soda out of my life a few years back.

Carbs are addictive. The more you eat, the more you want to eat. Tangerines and trail mix, are no better than chips and doritos. Still fattening sugar and starches.

I keep in the refrigerator, precooked hard boiled eggs, bacon strips, turkey breast slices, and London broil slices, for snacks, and fast meals when I don't have time to cook. Good animal source fats and proteins are filling, and what your body needs for growth and repair.

I thought fruit and trail mix would be healthier. Vitamin C , nuts and grains and stuff.  I used to get a bag of raisins and mix them with almonds but that gets boring after awhile.  I usually get a big trail mix pack from costcos.

You're right about the addictive part. I crave meat /spicy stuff.  May consider cooked chicken from metro. Cut it up and freeze em for late night snacks.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 06:43:21 AM »
Csrbs really are addictive. I find if I eat carbs early in the day i crave them non stop for the rest of the day. I like to eat my carbs later in the day so I can go to bed with a full stomach. If you want an extremely healthy late night snack this is what I do. about 1-1.5 cups of cottage cheese with 2 splenda and 1/4 of an apple and some raisins mixed in. Keeps you full and satisfied for a while that's why I eat it at night only. Also try some rice cakes with the 10 calorie smuckers raspberry jam or the Jiff peanut butter whipped version. Make sure it's the whipped one not the regular creamy or reduced fat the whipped one has 140 calories so it's the lowest cal peanut butter I can find at the store. Coffee also helps get rid of my appetite but only black coffee. Turkey wrapped in lettuce is also good  and egg white omlettes also help me stay full in the morning and even at night

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2015, 09:19:06 AM »
If I do keto diet for 2-3 weeks appetite dies and have to set alarms to eat if I'm eating carbs me starve allday and night no matter what I eat could also b the androgens ie tren and stuff helping the effect when I keto but keto does by it self have appetite suppressing effcts

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2015, 09:38:10 AM »
Once I start a diet for the first week I crave everything like my life depended on it, but once that passes it becomes real easy to not need anymore.  Now you can plop a pizza and bowl of ice cream in front me and I just look at it as gross and don't want any of it.  there was a bowl of chips at my friends house and I grabbed one, after a couple chews I spit it out.  The salt and grease taste was gross.  I'm hyper sensitive now to shit tasting food that I used to munch and crunch on all the time.  It's just a matter of fighting through that phase.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2015, 12:19:32 PM »
I make fresh hand made donuts and baked goods daily havnt cheated in 5 years at workng business.  It can b a bitch at times but I only cheat when im at home because any grown man can eat a dozen hot donuts without a problem so I cheat at home only where there are limits lol

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2015, 12:57:35 PM »
I make fresh hand made donuts and baked goods daily havnt cheated in 5 years at workng business.  It can b a bitch at times but I only cheat when im at home because any grown man can eat a dozen hot donuts without a problem so I cheat at home only where there are limits lol

I feel your pain haha I work at a restaurant right now and it's hard as fuck not to cheat with food all around

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2015, 07:15:40 AM »
Yes but easy to eat all the protein u want 8) so u r full and not eat bullshit plus Ill order me a case of tbones every once in a while and just eat steak and eggs for like a month then go back to chicken

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2015, 07:20:57 AM »
Yes but easy to eat all the protein u want 8) so u r full and not eat bullshit plus Ill order me a case of tbones every once in a while and just eat steak and eggs for like a month then go back to chicken

You're lucky the only thing I can eat at work is oily ass tortilla chips and shit like that. They don't let us eat any chicken or anything so im fucked haha I try to sneak in the freezer and eat some cold chicken breast pieces when I can though otherwise im sucking back cups after cups of diet coke to suppress appetite at work. I need some sibutramine asap haha

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2015, 07:42:14 AM »
Lol it is a little different when I own this place but I let employees eat whatever the fuck they want i dont care that's one of the perks here

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2015, 07:43:26 AM »
Lol it is a little different when I own this place but I let employees eat whatever the fuck they want i dont care that's one of the perks here

Yeah well that's what I get for working for an indian guy....cheapest fucking people I've ever met

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2015, 02:03:56 AM »
Lol

Dupes

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2015, 01:03:53 PM »

Good idea.  I get late cravings and get what's ready and available.  Chips, popcorn, trail mix, etc. are all ready made and quick to grab and eat.  I need to prep a bit better and get some of these premade in the fridge.

Sadovnik

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2015, 10:24:15 PM »
its pretty childish what you girls eat. chips popcorn trailmix .. maybe gummy bears or something.. or hold on tbsp of sugar.. wth suppose 2b that. that's how you "get big" ? or why everybody needs sweet protein shake? (water,raw eggs,riccota,wh.yogurt,pea prot,brewer's yeast-that I call pr.shake) If I would like "mmmm" stuff wouldn't do BodyBuilding.  :-*
..and who the hell needs "Appetite suppression" anyway ...

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2015, 06:13:28 PM »
I still fast IF style with one full 24 hour fast weekly. Haven't had food issues since I religiously stopped eating after 7pm. Note that I have a 1500 calorie meal around 6 pm. ..  my calorie intake window is only 6 hours daily

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2015, 09:58:49 PM »
restoril...take 30-60mg's and you arent getting up to eat anything through the night...thats what stopped me from eating at night

seriously though...dont do this!

bench