Author Topic: Need adivce, IRL Girlfriend caught me having phone sex with WoW Girlfriend [SRS]  (Read 12050 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Getbig heres the story. I have been talking to, skypeing with this girl that i've been in the same guild with since the start of Wrath. Totally cool, lots in common, great to talk to. She lives in Oregon and I'm in UK. Our WoW Relationship started naturally as i've always been our guilds main tank and she is a paladin healer. Nowadays any healer can tank heal but back in the day Pallys' tank healed. Anyways we've progressed basically to being an in-game couple. Even had an RP wedding in Stormwind Cathedral.

Friday Night, we're talking to each other, then broke into some phonebone and my IRL Girlfriend is home way early from work (Worked half-shift) comes into the bedroom and I can assume she saw me on my back naked with my headphones on (blutooth to cell, use headphones cause my WoW GF sounds so fuakring HNNGGGG working her vibe) fapping away while talking dirty. My IRL GF smacks me on the chest making me open up my eyes in complete shock. She starts screaming at me wondering who the F im talking to and basically going ballistic.

IRL GF thinks i'm calling phone sex lines and spending money, I tell her no thats not it. She wants to know what the hell is up then and I really didnt know how to explain it, she doesnt play MMO's she wouldnt understand. I just tell her bluntly the story and she tells me that i'm cheating on her. I'm like WTF no way.

IRL GF wants to talk to WoW GF on the phone now, but WoW GF is way too embarrassed and will only talk to her in-game.

Getbig what should I do? IRL GF says she will leave unless i setup a chat between the two of them to sort things out. my mind is full of fuk.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Only one answer: suicide.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
Cease this faggotry at once.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Hahaha exactly

Knooger

• Getbig V
Hahaha exactly

Pics of you naked on your back fapping?

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
Disgusting

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Reminds me of the Big Bang theory episode where Howard cheats on his girl with a troll in WOW.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Getbig heres the story. I have been talking to, skypeing with this girl that i've been in the same guild with since the start of Wrath. Totally cool, lots in common, great to talk to. She lives in Oregon and I'm in UK. Our WoW Relationship started naturally as i've always been our guilds main tank and she is a paladin healer. Nowadays any healer can tank heal but back in the day Pallys' tank healed. Anyways we've progressed basically to being an in-game couple. Even had an RP wedding in Stormwind Cathedral.

Friday Night, we're talking to each other, then broke into some phonebone and my IRL Girlfriend is home way early from work (Worked half-shift) comes into the bedroom and I can assume she saw me on my back naked with my headphones on (blutooth to cell, use headphones cause my WoW GF sounds so fuakring HNNGGGG working her vibe) fapping away while talking dirty. My IRL GF smacks me on the chest making me open up my eyes in complete shock. She starts screaming at me wondering who the F im talking to and basically going ballistic.

IRL GF thinks i'm calling phone sex lines and spending money, I tell her no thats not it. She wants to know what the hell is up then and I really didnt know how to explain it, she doesnt play MMO's she wouldnt understand. I just tell her bluntly the story and she tells me that i'm cheating on her. I'm like WTF no way.

IRL GF wants to talk to WoW GF on the phone now, but WoW GF is way too embarrassed and will only talk to her in-game.

Getbig what should I do? IRL GF says she will leave unless i setup a chat between the two of them to sort things out. my mind is full of fuk.

what idiot website do you visit that you plagiarized this from?

it's at the point I'm embarrassed to post on the same forum you do, you are such an internet loser

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
E-relationships are serious business, just ask booty and will grant.

"If you send any more messages to my GF you slimey shit eater I will hunt you down and stick your teeth in the back of your throat - got it tea towel head ?

Any more shit from you and the pics you sent her of your tiny cock with green cock cheese covering the knob and an over infestation of knotted pubes will be posted on the board along with your vile messages - a complaint has been laid with Ron about you so expect this account to join your khofo account in TO you sick skinny lil girl.. haven't you a goat to marry or whatever it is you vile creatures in the middle east do / , now fuck off and strap a bomb to your back..
"

;D

davej1963

• Getbig II

it's at the point I'm embarrassed to post on the same forum you do, you are such an internet loser

Here's where he got it
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166783591

Army of One

• Getbig V

One of my 25 TVs is broken, I may pay for you to fly over and fix it just so I can laugh at you while I drink champagne.I'd be more embarrassed having my mugshot on the internet for everyone to see what a loser you are.

ritch

• Getbig V
keep the one that gives you real life vagina.
?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
I used to play WoW like 6 years ago.  My brother still plays it.

Shit like this really happens.  I know people who met their significant other playing that game.  Some people literally live out their lives on this game.  That's all they have is their characters.

I know a guy in California.  All he does is play Wow, smoke weed and jack off.  He lives with his sister and babysits her daughter while she is at work.  He hasn't had a real job in 4 years.  His entire life is playing WoW for like 12 hours a day.  Lives there for free.

8)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
I know a guy in California.  All he does is play Wow, smoke weed and jack off.  He lives with his sister and babysits her daughter while she is at work.  He hasn't had a real job in 4 years.  His entire life is playing WoW for like 12 hours a day.  Lives there for free.

8)

Livin' the dream...

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
I used to play WoW like 6 years ago.  My brother still plays it.

Shit like this really happens.  I know people who met their significant other playing that game.  Some people literally live out their lives on this game.  That's all they have is their characters.

8)

Why would any one pay monthly subscriptionfees for a useless game, when some people on here have been doing the exact same thing for free ???

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
I call bullshit! ppl who play wow don't have real-life girlfriends

tank u jesus

D-Cord

• Getbig II
  • ICD-10 code K62.2 sounds SO painful

You should tell your mother about this.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
I never understood gamers. I know that there's alot of loosers out there but to loose yourself in a game when you are 18 and + doesn't sound like a good idea. There's alot of better hobbies ( Biking, running, reading, writing... ) for jobless.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I never understood gamers. I know that there's alot of loosers out there but to loose yourself in a game when you are 18 and + doesn't sound like a good idea. There's alot of better hobbies ( Biking, running, reading, writing... ) for jobless.

This. I don't see where gamers over age 18 have the time  ???

Between my job and adult responsibilities the rest of my time is for my hobbies and getbig. And 90% of my getbig time is when I get a spare moment on my iPhone like when on break at work or waiting at the doctors office or something.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
One of my 25 TVs is broken, I may pay for you to fly over and fix it just so I can laugh at you while I drink champagne.I'd be more embarrassed having my mugshot on the internet for everyone to see what a loser you are.

that's great except what i said is true  ;)

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
stop making threads.

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
Let ur girlfriend play with
your "Joystick"

Army of One

• Getbig V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

Army of One

• Getbig V
that's great except what i said is true  ;)

You are simply guessing, I have pictures and a police website that prove you are a loser.