Author Topic: Remember My Post Last Year About Filling Out Class Settlement Websites (PICS)  (Read 7024 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Jackpot, Vince Goodrum just scored big time.  Check was in the mail today.  I've covered up the routing numbers with an old Bojangles coupon so you jealous haters wouldn't try to steal my gold but I just got $7.15 richer!!  Man it feels good to make more money than the 8th Place Finisher at the Arnold Classic. ;D

BOOM!!  My Red Bull & General Mills Check should be in pretty soon as well.  Good Times Are Here, grilled chicken breast and flat screen TV's.  Haters Going Hate!!  Shout out to Paul "whatever the fuck his name is for the moolah

A

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Who's getting a real job first, u or Dan Hill?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
That's our captain of industry!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
LOL @ just "happening" to have a Bojangles coupon about...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
8     Ben Pakulski - $0.00
9     Vitaly Fateev - $0.00
10     Toney Freeman - $0.00
11     Marius Dohne - $0.00
12     Lionel Beyeke - $0.00
13     Michalis Kefalianos - 0$.00

Vince Goodrum - $7.15 .....No Steroids, All Nutella Peanut Butter!!!  Don't knock the hustle.

A

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Don't go spending that all in one place  :).

P.S. I'm ashamed of you for letting those Bojangles coupons expire :(.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
If you guys want to get justice, check out my favorite cruising spot. Great place to get the piece of that puntang pie.  

http://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/open-lawsuit-settlements/
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Racist post reported.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
The sad part is that you are actually beside yourself with joy. Probably peed yourself. What a shitty life.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Look out, another chicken dinner for Goodrum.
X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I got $13750 from an Amex class action suit for foreign transaction fees.  Then $5700 from Citibank for the same thing. 

Try this. Call Tide and say the Costco bottle you bought had a mouse in it.  They'll send you free coupons for Tide. You'll have enough detergent for years. Can do the same with razors. Say the Gillette fusion razors had rust on them. Say you got the 40 pack from Costco.  Can do that with a Lot of stuff.

Army of One

• Getbig V
I got $13750 from an Amex class action suit for foreign transaction fees.  Then $5700 from Citibank for the same thing. 

Try this. Call Tide and say the Costco bottle you bought had a mouse in it.  They'll send you free coupons for Tide. You'll have enough detergent for years. Can do the same with razors. Say the Gillette fusion razors had rust on them. Say you got the 40 pack from Costco.  Can do that with a Lot of stuff.

You sound like you are living the dream there stud, keep collecting those coupons

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Good stuff Vince, all I have to look forward to coming in the mail is this years tax return.

$7.15, that's a down payment on the Jag right there

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!

You don't even have to go that far. Just write them and say how much you like their product or that you usually buy but there was a small problem with your last purchase. They will send free coupons. Don't need to lie about mice and razor blades in my experience.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Look out, another chicken dinner for Goodrum.

Wouldn't be surprised if Vissy finds out about the check and gives him a call.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
So let's get this right. You committed fraud for $7.15 and then went public about it on the internet?

TheShape.

• Getbig V

hahaha Don't you have to prove any of that?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
So let's get this right. You committed fraud for $7.15 and then went public about it on the internet?

I've bought Nutella before.  Not fraud.  I honestly don't care about the check but it makes for a great thread.  

The next one however, I'll discuss how I'll use 4.00 dollars of that money to build 3 new websites.  It will be fun
A

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
I've bought Nutella before.  Not fraud.  I honestly don't care about the check but it makes for a great thread.  

The next one however, I'll discuss how I'll use 4.00 dollars of that money to build 3 new websites.  It will be fun

You are making fraudulent claims you fuckwit.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Wouldn't be surprised if Vissy finds out about the check and gives him a call.

I think this may be the case. Vissy may see this thread and want Goodrum back now that he is brining home some extra cash.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Bragging about  $7.15 ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Melvin

Sure, 7 $ is more than 50 cents, but is it really something to brag about?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Bragging about  $7.15 ???

For Vince it's actually an achievement. Let him have his gloat.

Henda

• Getbig V
$7.15 is not even worth filling out the form for, but I'm pretty sure negro goodrum knows this himself and is just trolling for a reaction

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
I got my yearly bonus (15K) from work this week...  ;D