Author Topic: The Fox News Version of Events  (Read 14551 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: The Fox News Version of Events
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2015, 07:33:35 PM »
The cops responding to criminals?  You mean those looters and "hands up don't shoot" liars were not responsible?
The cops who committed widespread civil rights violations with absurd arrests and prosecutions as detailed in the aforementioned AG report.  There wouldn't have been police/community tensions without that report, though, right?  ::)

No, I doubt the tweet was meant to be taken literally.    ::)  But when you are desperate for material and the facts don't support you, I guess you gotta hang your hat on something.

The entire first post is quotes from an array of Fox guests blaming Holder for the shootings. But, yeah, I'm desperate and it was satire  ::)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2015, 07:35:11 PM »
Fox News critics are funny.  They appear incapable of grasping the fact that Fox News is simply better.  That's why they beat the crap out of everyone else.  

LOL you have the nerve to say this while quoting a post that features a clip of Fox personalities discussing England being under Sharia law?? They couldn't be  WORSE.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2015, 07:37:54 PM »
beachbum is your typ. foxbot,you have to laugh that people can be so gullible :D :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2015, 09:45:02 AM »
The cops who committed widespread civil rights violations with absurd arrests and prosecutions as detailed in the aforementioned AG report.  There wouldn't have been police/community tensions without that report, though, right?  ::)

The entire first post is quotes from an array of Fox guests blaming Holder for the shootings. But, yeah, I'm desperate and it was satire  ::)

So you're ignoring all of the criminals who looted and burned down their own community?  And all those people committing crimes grossly disproportionate to their percentage of the population? 

I was addressing the first quote in your post.  No, that's not what Holder literally meant. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2015, 09:46:59 AM »
LOL you have the nerve to say this while quoting a post that features a clip of Fox personalities discussing England being under Sharia law?? They couldn't be  WORSE.

Wait.  So you mean they don't beat the crap out of the competition?  Must be fabricated ratings. 

You probably think Maddow is better than Kelly.   :-\

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2015, 10:23:13 AM »
LOL...basically the only right to center news organization yet the libs pile on all the while getting their "news" from CNN, MSNBC, Mother Jones. AlGorejezzera and the rest of the left communist propaganda rags and yet FOX still has the highest viewership of anyone..lol.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2015, 10:36:08 AM »
Fox News usually has a perspective on the day's events that is uniquely provocative compared to the stuff you hear from the lamestream media. Thought it would be interesting to post some of it here.

While Ferguson remains in the headlines, Fox'& Friends' takes a somewhat curious angle and asks if the recent police shootings are part of Eric Holder's promised police department reform policy.

Seems unlikely. It doesn't even really make sense. However, Fox had a stream of guests on discussing the shooting and how Holder was responsible:

Judge Andrew Napolitano said Holder "fanned the flames of hate" against the police with recent AG report. Napolitano then said that Holder should've emulated the Bush administration's secret police reform in Newark. Secret reform that was so effective that the DOJ closed another investigation last year ordering drastic reform for the department.

They then spoke to frequent guest legal analyst Bob Massi who said Holder's findings incited race relations and riots... presumably in a way selective, racially motivated policing didn't.  ::)

They then spoke to Jeff Roorda of the St. Louis Police officers association. He admirably got right down to business. He just said this:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/06/politics/poll-obama-race-relations-worse/

Hope this helps.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2015, 10:36:15 AM »
So you're ignoring all of the criminals who looted and burned down their own community?  And all those people committing crimes grossly disproportionate to their percentage of the population? 

What I'm not doing is pretending that those actions weren't the results of  horrible community relations and that everything would have been hunky dory if not for Eric Holder's meddling.

I was addressing the first quote in your post.  No, that's not what Holder literally meant. 

That quote is from Fox's twitter feed. Obviously, it's not what Holder meant, but that is what  they implied he meant followed by several features continuing that line.  ::)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2015, 10:39:07 AM »
Wait.  So you mean they don't beat the crap out of the competition?  Must be fabricated ratings. 

You probably think Maddow is better than Kelly.   :-\

You claimed they were simply better than the competitors. Every news organization makes mistakes, but claiming England is held under Sharia law?! That's the most idiotic mistake I've heard from a news organization. They are not better at journalism. They are better at fearmongering. They are better at telling idiots what they want to hear.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2015, 10:39:35 AM »
What I'm not doing is pretending that those actions weren't the results of  horrible community relations and that everything would have been hunky dory if not for Eric Holder's meddling.

That quote is from Fox's twitter feed. Obviously, it's not what Holder meant, but that is what  they implied he meant followed by several features continuing that line.  ::)

Of course they had problems before Holder.  What Holder did was fan flames.  

The line was satire.   ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2015, 10:42:03 AM »

You claimed they were simply better than the competitors. Every news organization makes mistakes, but claiming England is held under Sharia law?! That's the most idiotic mistake I've heard from a news organization. They are not better at journalism. They are better at fearmongering. They are better at telling idiots what they want to hear.

Yes they are better.  Better at hard news.  Better at opinion shows.  More entertaining.  That's why they blow stations like MSNBC away. 

The numbers don't support you.  But you keep hanging on to whatever lies you have to tell yourself to make you feel better.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2015, 10:42:42 AM »
RRKore is back!  Or his it Mr. Turbo?
A

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2015, 10:44:56 AM »
RRKore is back!  Or his it Mr. Turbo?

LOL.... you're the one who scurried away for 2 months after I gave you your last spanking.  ;)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2015, 10:46:31 AM »
Yes they are better.  Better at hard news.  Better at opinion shows.  More entertaining.  That's why they blow stations like MSNBC away. 

The numbers don't support you.  But you keep hanging on to whatever lies you have to tell yourself to make you feel better.

Sure, whatever lies I have to tell myself. Can't wait for their next satire piece on Sharia law in Wisconsin  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2015, 10:53:52 AM »
Sure, whatever lies I have to tell myself. Can't wait for their next satire piece on Sharia law in Wisconsin  ::)

Exactly.  Lying is exactly what you hacks do.  Were you one of the ones who passed along this picture during Ferguson as an attempt to show the lack of diversity at Fox?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2015, 10:54:35 AM »

LOL.... you're the one who scurried away for 2 months after I gave you your last spanking.  ;)

You're the one who repeatedly failed to read any of the details of the study. I'm sure you still haven't.  It's not my fault you're too stupid to understand the methodology of the study. I explained it to you but you kept repeating the same thing. Anybody want to see what kore looks like?
A

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2015, 10:56:19 AM »
Exactly.  Lying is exactly what you hacks do.  Were you one of the ones who passed along this picture during Ferguson as an attempt to show the lack of diversity at Fox?

No... this is you, lying.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2015, 10:57:56 AM »

No... this is you, lying.

Actually it's a picture hacks like you passed around the internet. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2015, 10:59:35 AM »

He's to stupid to understand much of anything.  I tried explaining to him why a study used the number 10 and even after showing him the official description of the methodology he was to stupid to get it.
A

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2015, 10:59:46 AM »
You're the one who repeatedly failed to read any of the details of the study. I'm sure you still haven't.  It's not my fault you're too stupid to understand the methodology of the study. I explained it to you but you kept repeating the same thing. Anybody want to see what kore looks like?

Do you want to get into this again? You might have to log off for an entire year!  :D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2015, 11:00:40 AM »
Do you want to get into this again? You might have to log off for an entire year!  :D

I explained to you what the 10 meant but you still refused to believe it.  Kore, you calling someone a liar is humorous.
A

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2015, 11:01:18 AM »

It's a picture. It may have been passed around the internet. I didn't pass it around the internet or post it here. It's you lying.

Or "satire"  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2015, 11:02:06 AM »
He's to stupid to understand much of anything.  I tried explaining to him why a study used the number 10 and even after showing him the official description of the methodology he was to stupid to get it.

Typical hack. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2015, 11:03:46 AM »
Typical hack.  

He's a liar and an idiot.  I sent him all of the facts of the study and he still couldn't grasp it.  You should see what Al(kore)looks like.  He's fat, bald and covered in acne scars. It's embarrassing.
A

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2015, 11:05:48 AM »
Typical hack. 

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=562439.225

It's right here. He stopped  posting for like a month after this argument.  You two would be allies. Between the two of you, you never have to believe even one fact.