Author Topic: Best gains ever came from prohormones  (Read 8494 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Best gains ever came from prohormones
« on: March 17, 2015, 07:09:45 AM »
I tried all shit under the sun but the one drug that skyrocketed my strength and size were prohormones.  Fizogen had ON and OFF cycle.  not sure what combo of steroids they had in it but after one bottle I was jacked.  Never grew that strong and big in my life.  No shit my arms where filling my sleeve hole and leaving a line across.  This shit was legit badass materials in it.

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Best gains ever came from prohormones
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 07:47:26 AM »
only problem is you could not stay on long, had to go off!
But M1t, I took just alone, 3 weeks, 10mg ed, 20, the last 5 days and was unstopable. Could not get fat even eating 4 peanut butter and honey toasts with 5 whole eggs before bed. Super high carb, high everything, was staying super lean...
?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 08:00:02 AM »
only problem is you could not stay on long, had to go off!
But M1t, I took just alone, 3 weeks, 10mg ed, 20, the last 5 days and was unstopable. Could not get fat even eating 4 peanut butter and honey toasts with 5 whole eggs before bed. Super high carb, high everything, was staying super lean...

It was remarkable shit but toxic as hell.  You always hear that add 50 pounds to your bench in weeks, but this shit did that.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 08:13:35 AM »
It was remarkable shit but toxic as hell.  You always hear that add 50 pounds to your bench in weeks, but this shit did that.

My incline bench was going up like crazy. I broke barriers I never thought possible and oddly, retained that strength after. Goes to show how mental this game is. Was scared to tear something even, stuff is just so strong. Terrible thing to have legal in when it was as the kids can get it way to easily...
?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 08:29:27 AM »
My incline bench was going up like crazy. I broke barriers I never thought possible and oddly, retained that strength after. Goes to show how mental this game is. Was scared to tear something even, stuff is just so strong. Terrible thing to have legal in when it was as the kids can get it way to easily...

Its weird because Adrol, dbols never gave me the same thing.  I know it was steroids but what else was it.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2015, 08:31:47 AM »
Its weird because Adrol, dbols never gave me the same thing.  I know it was steroids but what else was it.

my know how can't explain that one, some dude like Patrick Arnold could fill in the blank nicely here...
?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2015, 08:34:44 AM »
Plain old mdrol first run on it and I deadlifted 500lbs squat was high and bench about 350 gained about 24lbs and lost most of it this was way before injectables lol ifnu could go back and get on test would've been way better

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2015, 08:57:40 AM »
I think we just get shitty gear from UGL whereas prohormones were more pure. It's just a wild hypothesis but M1T gave me results far beyond what I would expect, even better than real oral gear...

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2015, 05:50:06 PM »
Look msten and superdmz 2.0 are like finishers. They fill u out during a cut and keep u veiny and buff. ThTs about it and then the gains go away the week you are off of them. If im going to the beach ill do msten for a few weeks before but u gotta be leAn. I actually trust these more than some "anavar" from a UGL that who the fuck knows what u are taking

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2015, 06:19:48 PM »
M1T, superdrol,the original gaspari Halodrol all crazy amazing shit! you knew you were taking some potent stuff. no doubts about it. That's the one thing I liked about those products and they were designer steroids not prohormones. no conversion took place. 1-AD was a prohormone because it had to convert to 1-Testosterone

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2015, 07:16:15 PM »
They're not worth it imo unless you have something important coming up like a beach vacation or something

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2015, 09:27:50 PM »
I kicked off my steroid use with 250mg of test and some halodrol with m14add
Was amazing
Never had those results again obviously haha

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2015, 01:58:45 AM »
They're not worth it imo unless you have something important coming up like a beach vacation or something

This exactly. Its basically temporary swelling, fullness

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2015, 03:21:01 AM »
I think a lot of you guys got those amazing results cause those designers were the first steroids you touched.
The first cycle will always yeld the most dramatic results no matter what you take. I bet a first timer could have mind blowing results just taking winstrol only.

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2015, 03:54:37 AM »
I think a lot of you guys got those amazing results cause those designers were the first steroids you touched.
The first cycle will always yeld the most dramatic results no matter what you take. I bet a first timer could have mind blowing results just taking winstrol only.

Not completely  true. I had been running gear all year and once I mgot that original Halodrol-50 that shit was crazy! You could feel it the very first dose. I wish I could get that shit still.

Anadrol on crack.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2015, 04:40:24 AM »
halaodrol is no where near as strong as anadrol

H-drol was a prohormone to tbol was avaerage

superdrol was good, m1t was good

non of theese pussy hormones are as good as tren.

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2015, 05:49:39 AM »
halaodrol is no where near as strong as anadrol

H-drol was a prohormone to tbol was avaerage

superdrol was good, m1t was good

non of theese pussy hormones are as good as tren.

The original Gaspari Halodrol was way diffrent then H-drol,it was only sold for like 3 weeks before they changed it to the H-drol formula. First batch was nuttz. I can tell you exactly what was in it it was DMT(Desoxy Methyl-Testosterone) Tbol clone plus it had a masking agent WAY stronger then Hdrol this was more like M1T very comparable to M1T or MT. I think Tren is the better choice but M1T and superdrol are no joke.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2015, 09:27:09 AM »
i have some (well, a good amount, lol) m1t coming... cant wait to see how it compares to methyl tren.
maybe itll be a fine one for bulking... i love methyl tren but not really sold on its effecivity on a bulk.
sdrol is great for that, but i always catch a flu 2-3 weeks in. every single time. the stuff cant be good for your immune system.

interested to see how m1t compares.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2015, 10:08:26 AM »
I got some bottles of beastdrol stowed away in my cabinet. It's really good superdrol. Stuff is absolutely amazing it can change your look in a day.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2015, 11:08:44 AM »
Ahhh the hdrol I used wasn't like that

Superdrol was insane though

Id like to run

Test
Tren
Anavar
NPP
Eq
High dose superdrol

Booooom

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2015, 01:36:07 PM »
I got some bottles of beastdrol stowed away in my cabinet. It's really good superdrol. Stuff is absolutely amazing it can change your look in a day.
Damn straight that original one with the damn tartrate lr shit in it was supposed to up regulate receptors or some shit idk if all that was true but it was badass superdrol

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2015, 03:16:01 AM »

Id like to run

Test
Tren
Anavar
NPP
Eq
High dose superdrol

Booooom

is that the sound of your heart exploding ?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2015, 04:09:42 AM »

lmao
the reasoning is probably
why run bulking/cutting stacks if you can just inject everything under the sun and do both at the same time lol

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2015, 08:38:46 AM »

Id like to run

Test
Tren
Anavar
NPP
Eq
High dose superdrol

Booooom
[/quote

The health stack!!!
?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2015, 02:08:45 PM »

My heart should of already exploded lol