Author Topic: Poll: Hillary Clinton still tops in 2016  (Read 520 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Poll: Hillary Clinton still tops in 2016
« on: March 18, 2015, 07:30:03 AM »
WE NEED MORE FAKE SCANDAL :D

Source: CNN

By Jennifer Agiesta, CNN Polling Director
Updated 9:36 AM ET, Wed March 18, 2015

Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton continues to be a dominant force heading into the 2016 presidential election, according to a new CNN/ORC poll. The former secretary of state maintains a broad lead over the field of potential Democratic challengers she could face in a nomination contest and sizable advantages over the leading contenders from the Republican side in general election match-ups.

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush tops the possible field for the Republican Party's nomination race, followed by Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee and former neurosurgeon Ben Carson all in a tight cluster. But none of the top candidates in this field gets within 10 points of Hillary Clinton in a series of hypothetical general election matchups.

Rand Paul comes closest, with 43% saying they'd be more likely to back him while 54% choose Clinton. The two candidates who currently top the GOP field, Bush and Walker, match up equally against Clinton, with each carrying 40% to her 55%. Huckabee gets 41% to Clinton's 55% and Carson has 40% to Clinton's 56%.

In the race for the Democratic presidential nomination, Clinton holds a nearly 50-point lead over Vice President Joe Biden, her closest competitor in the field, 62% to 15%. Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren rounds out the top three on the Democratic side with 10%. No other potential candidate tops 5%.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Poll: Hillary Clinton still tops in 2016
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 07:39:13 AM »
And like obama you can't give a reason to vote for her exept that she's a women and a clinton.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 07:49:59 AM »
Just list some real accomplishments...things she has done.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 08:19:16 AM »
these days, it seems like running for POTUS is reserved for people that have been, well, running for pres their entire career.

Just list some real accomplishments...things she has done.

I hate clinton and she'll never get my vote - but seriously, she's been senator and she's been sec of state...  her resume completely demolishes Rand or Rubio.  BUT being president isn't a resume contest, it's about who has the best ideas for the future of USA, and I think Cruz does that, even though his resume is thin too.

Repubs cannot win in 2016, if they want to make this a dick-measuring contest on resumes lol.  Make it about potential and ideas.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2015, 08:28:54 AM »
They aren't but at some point..what has she done is going to come up. The Clinton's, like Bush are old and tired. Cruz and Walker are new...much like Warren on the Left or even Webb.  People assume Hil is Bill..but she's not. She is not likeable. She'll have money behind her and she'll have media deflection but she can't escape being a shrew.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2015, 08:34:55 AM »
They aren't but at some point..what has she done is going to come up. The Clinton's, like Bush are old and tired. Cruz and Walker are new...much like Warren on the Left or even Webb.  People assume Hil is Bill..but she's not. She is not likeable. She'll have money behind her and she'll have media deflection but she can't escape being a shrew.

oh, hilary is a disgusting human being... but she's an example of "just show up long enough, and you're the elder statesman in the room..."

She spent 8 years chilling in the white house from 92 to 2000.  Not much there.
She spent a term as senator, okay, that's as much as we have from cruz, rand, rubio, walker.
She spent a term as sec of state... even if she didn't solve world peace, she kept the boat afloat for 5 years.

No repub (except MAYBE jeb) can stand up and shit on her resume.  I hate her, but I admit, her resume is 25+ years of playing on the biggest ballfields in the world... and her only black eye is "hubby cheated" and "she hid her email, just like jeb, romney and bush did".

To be honest, with nearly 30 years in the global eye, I'm shocked she doesn't have more black eyes.  Repubs cleared her as son benghazi for pete's sake lol. 

the ONLY way to beat hilary is to point ouot she's more of the same - more obama, romney, mccain, bush.  THAT is how you beat her.  Screaming about her email when your name is Jeb and you also hid your emails for 7 years and used private email for national security issues is asinine. 

And you CANNOT beat hilary by running another "more of the same" RINO against her.  Jeb, christie, Rubio... they aren't much different from her. 

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2015, 10:41:01 AM »
And like obama you can't give a reason to vote for her exept that she's a women and a clinton.

Says the guy that ALWAYS vote Stupid regardless of what lame dumb duck they produce. You're just as bad as those you criticise.

Accept it, nobody buys the crap the Repubs are peddling.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2015, 10:54:54 AM »
Says the guy that ALWAYS vote Stupid regardless of what lame dumb duck they produce. You're just as bad as those you criticise.

Accept it, nobody buys the crap the Repubs are peddling.

Except all the people who voted them into Congress and a big majority of states legislatures.....shut up dude.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2015, 10:57:44 AM »
oh, hilary is a disgusting human being... but she's an example of "just show up long enough, and you're the elder statesman in the room..."

She spent 8 years chilling in the white house from 92 to 2000.  Not much there.
She spent a term as senator, okay, that's as much as we have from cruz, rand, rubio, walker.
She spent a term as sec of state... even if she didn't solve world peace, she kept the boat afloat for 5 years.

No repub (except MAYBE jeb) can stand up and shit on her resume.  I hate her, but I admit, her resume is 25+ years of playing on the biggest ballfields in the world... and her only black eye is "hubby cheated" and "she hid her email, just like jeb, romney and bush did".

To be honest, with nearly 30 years in the global eye, I'm shocked she doesn't have more black eyes.  Repubs cleared her as son benghazi for pete's sake lol. 

the ONLY way to beat hilary is to point ouot she's more of the same - more obama, romney, mccain, bush.  THAT is how you beat her.  Screaming about her email when your name is Jeb and you also hid your emails for 7 years and used private email for national security issues is asinine. 

And you CANNOT beat hilary by running another "more of the same" RINO against her.  Jeb, christie, Rubio... they aren't much different from her. 

I don't disagree....and I have little faith in the American electorate to understand that all she did is show up. I have zero faith that anybody would even point out how weak she is in a debate...they need to come out swinging but some wuss in their campaign, brough on by the Repub establishment will talk them out of that during debate prep. Walker could be enough given time. CRuz would eat her lunch but look like an asshole.
L