Author Topic: Glenn Beck 'done' with Republican Party  (Read 383 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Glenn Beck 'done' with Republican Party
« on: March 18, 2015, 08:14:23 AM »
The BOLDED part is completely accurate, IMO.   Boehnner, Reid and Obama got in bed big time this year with two goals - Obama gets all the spending he wants (Boehnner helps with that), and the new GOP class gets undermined in favor of Boehnner continuing to rule (and Obama has certainly helped with that).   I suspect that only the "RINO" republicans will disagree with Beck here... because they're A-OK with the sick Boehnner/Obama marriage. 

Glenn Beck, the conservative/libertarian radio host and media entrepreneur, said Wednesday that he is officially done with the Republican Party.

"I’ve made my decision – I’m out. I’m out of the Republican Party," Beck said on his radio show. "I am not a Republican; I will not give a dime to the Republican Party. I’m out. I highly recommend – run from the Republican Party. They are not good."

Beck's apparent frustration lies with the GOP's inability to defeat President Obama's actions on healthcare and immigration, as well as the establishment wing's opposition to insurgent Senators like Mike Lee and Ted Cruz.

"They ran and they said they were doing all of these great things and they were going to stand against Obamacare and illegal immigration – they set us up," Beck said. "They set us up. Enough is enough. They’re torpedoing the constitution and they’re doing it knowingly. They’re taking on people like Mike Lee and Ted Cruz and they are torpedoing them. Knowingly."

"So I’m done with them," Beck continued. "Four years ago I was with them. Four years ago I said work from the inside: let’s change it. Let’s get new guys in there. It’s too late.”

Beck, who achieved national fame and notoriety as a Fox News host, wields a significant amount of influence among conservatives and libertarians. He launched his own news site TheBlaze, which includes television, radio and digital platforms, in 2011.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Glenn Beck 'done' with Republican Party
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 08:30:55 AM »
The rank and file are alarmed. All they've done is cave...fuck Boerner.
L

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Glenn Beck 'done' with Republican Party
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 06:29:00 AM »
Beck isn't abandoning them.  That's his meal ticket.  He wouldn't exist.