Author Topic: Sweden Heading toward a Cliff  (Read 8910 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Sweden Heading toward a Cliff
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2015, 02:37:35 PM »
Sweden is toast

Even if SD gets 51 percent in 2018

Islamists and riff raff are already here

It's called "deportation". You just need to want it enough.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2015, 02:41:31 PM »
I'm just preparing to finish my masters and then I'll move from Sweden.. NZ, China or S.Korea will be my new home
Educated (weak) Euro male running away to Asian countries with his tail between his legs.
Which is why you are willing to leave for an Asian country...

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2015, 02:45:18 PM »
Thank you :)  Instilled me with a glimpse of hope in a grisly bleek existence.

It's at least theoretically possible

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2015, 02:57:07 PM »
Is it so hard to start deporting them. Assimilate or get deported. protest = automatic deportation along with whole family, extended included, friends, close neighbours, enemies, debtors... you get the idea.

thats what I would do. seems simple enough.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2015, 03:04:43 PM »
If Sweden had taken 16k immigrants from west africa...at least they'd have a decent athletics team for Rio 2016.
S

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2015, 04:20:04 PM »
Is it so hard to start deporting them. Assimilate or get deported. protest = automatic deportation along with whole family, extended included, friends, close neighbours, enemies, debtors... you get the idea.

thats what I would do. seems simple enough.

Yes. It is hard to do that when all the politicians are in on it. Like this guy said, 99% of the politicians live in gated communities and don't have to live with the scum...And the voting system is rigged.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2015, 04:36:04 PM »
Educated (weak) Euro male running away to Asian countries with his tail between his legs.
Which is why you are willing to leave for an Asian country...

I don't see you moving to Somalia, Gambia, Iraq or Afghanistan any time soon.  ::)  ::)

If you fight to liberate Sweden at this moment you'll get a large % of Swedish natives(liberals, communist, etc.) against you, not counting the muslims, africans, etc, etc..

I'll move just to prepare myself and my future generation to go back and reconquest Sweden, I can't grow within the negative jobless seeking trouble filth.

Intelligence will always win against muscle.. a gorilla(african) or Chimp(muslim) isn't the king of the world, it's the (weak) modern human being.

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2015, 04:41:39 PM »
If Sweden had taken 16k immigrants from west africa...at least they'd have a decent athletics team for Rio 2016.

It's surely worth all the decay and rapes that comes with it.

Just as a plastic trophy is worth years of plastic containers with chicken and rice cakes

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2015, 05:44:55 PM »

Intelligence will always win against muscle.. a gorilla(african) or Chimp(muslim) isn't the king of the world, it's the (weak) modern human being.
actually most intelligent people in the west think life is an absurd butchery, that all religions are bullshits and that it s all about getting as much fun as you can before dying, AND stop reproducing and tell their kids it s not worth it.

Intelligent people are massively getting replaced by less intelligent people everywhere in the west. Being too intelligent is as useless as being only able of physical prowess.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2015, 05:50:15 PM »
I don't see you moving to Somalia, Gambia, Iraq or Afghanistan any time soon.  ::)  ::)

If you fight to liberate Sweden at this moment you'll get a large % of Swedish natives(liberals, communist, etc.) against you, not counting the muslims, africans, etc, etc..

I'll move just to prepare myself and my future generation to go back and reconquest Sweden, I can't grow within the negative jobless seeking trouble filth.

Come to NZ. Miles away from the rest of the world and you'd be hard pressed to find a black or Muslim in Christchurch. The local ethnic people (Maori) is cool as fuck. However, unless you're an outdoorsy person there's fuck all to do here. I just work, play golf and build shit in my garage.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2015, 05:55:33 PM »
How to translate Charlie Hebdo in Swedish ?.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2015, 06:34:20 PM »

Remember we've had Revolutionary War, Civil War, and all types of strife. People who leave when it gets tough, don't have the intestinal fortitude to stick through things. How are you going leave your home country to others who don't live there.

There is a saying, "when the going gets tough, the tough gets going".

So, you going to have people against you, a lot of people....but you stick to your guns.

Also, Muslims are your saviors...and the West hasn't figure that out yet...

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2015, 07:36:10 PM »
actually most intelligent people in the west think life is an absurd butchery, that all religions are bullshits and that it s all about getting as much fun as you can before dying, AND stop reproducing and tell their kids it s not worth it.

Intelligent people are massively getting replaced by less intelligent people everywhere in the west. Being too intelligent is as useless as being only able of physical prowess.

Most professors in Biology at my University will tell you that every single cell wants/struggles/finds a way to survive. With that in mind I think what you just described is a group of spoiled educated (semi-)rich kids.

I agree that less intelligent people are overtaking more areas, but when talking with some social scientist their response is that the dumber gets dumber and the intelligent gets more intelligent. This will slowly but surely lead into 2 species, where most think the latter will emerge as ruler.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2015, 08:14:01 PM »
Good!

I hope you get what's coming to you.

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2015, 09:46:36 AM »
Good!

I hope you get what's coming to you.
Do you mean scum like you?  ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2015, 01:55:56 PM »
Most professors in Biology at my University will tell you that every single cell wants/struggles/finds a way to survive. With that in mind I think what you just described is a group of spoiled educated (semi-)rich kids.

I agree that less intelligent people are overtaking more areas, but when talking with some social scientist their response is that the dumber gets dumber and the intelligent gets more intelligent. This will slowly but surely lead into 2 species, where most think the latter will emerge as ruler.
intelligent people need dumb people to be slaves or to teach them stuff, dumb people to hurt themselves then require a doc, etc  you cant eradicate the dumb as they give a purpose, meaning, to the lives of intelligent ones. Also, who the intelligent ones would make fun of ? Sorry but you need both.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2015, 02:26:09 PM »
intelligent people need dumb people to be slaves or to teach them stuff, dumb people to hurt themselves then require a doc, etc  you cant eradicate the dumb as they give a purpose, meaning, to the lives of intelligent ones. Also, who the intelligent ones would make fun of ? Sorry but you need both.

it's not about "if" you need both, it naturally becomes the both.. The chimpanzee and the homo sapiens sapiens both have the same common ancestor. notice how homo sapiens means "wise man"(intelligent man).

What you are talking is more on a philosophical and in some kind morally sense, I'm not against "dumb" people please don't misunderstand me.

I will love and help anyone that wants a "better" world for everybody.
What is happening in Sweden is that people want to take over with lies, corruption, bullying, violence, etc.. and that I will not allow.

To give you an insight I have at least 3 friends(girls) that have been raped 1 on them gangraped by these filthy scums. All of the rapist were caught, however the Swedish laws gave them  3 meals/day, free gym, education, job, etc.. and their sentence reduce, they were out in 2 years.

Now these filthy gypsies are roaming around begging, shoplifting, loitering & robbing drunk people. Guess what? Swedish liberals are defending them, creating facebook pages about how "sad" or "difficult" they have. Giving them free stuff(furniture, clothes, etc.) I recently caught a beggar with a brand new Iphone 6 and still had the guts to beg.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2015, 02:39:59 PM »
Happened yesterday
The shooting happened in the immigrant dense Biskopsgården suburb of Gothenburg
The suburb Biskopsgården is part of these 55 no-go zones as indicated by the report released by the Swedish police

about muslim gangs.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2015, 05:20:38 PM »
White people (like they always do when it comes to science) will find a way to alive for a very long time (google is throwing billions and best scientists in the world to accomplish this as we speak), that will outweight the decline of breeding (it just makes no sense to breed when the genome is able to survive/until it can survive). The population of white people will probably be smaller, but they most likely will continue to "lead the world" and fool these poor desperate third world scumbags that are trying to figure out how to fuck over a white man. White race will be idolized (and hated) even more than it is now, as there will be less of us, but the gap between other races and whites will be humbling, in many ways.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2015, 06:17:18 PM »
The problem is that it doesn't matter where the White Man goes, the scum always follows. We should take Australia, New Zealand, UK and Canada for ourselves and let the baboons have the rest.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2015, 06:23:43 PM »
EU and neo-liberalism is a grave mistake for many countries. Joining this trap, many European nations have lost their national identity, sovereignty, traditional values they had before. IMF is blackmailing governments,
neither country can make their own decisions without permission from Brussels. South Stream gas pipeline is the last example as Bulgaria has lost possibly hundreds of millions on transit fees per year just because
EU(under pressure from Washington) is currently in conflict with Russia. Germany is in control of everything and as we now, the remote control over Germany is in the hands of White House.
EU is losing billions with sanctions against Russia. They should tell US to fuck off and mind its own business.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2015, 06:38:15 PM »
EU and neo-liberalism is a grave mistake for many countries. Joining this trap, many European nations have lost their national identity, sovereignty, traditional values they had before. IMF is blackmailing governments,
neither country can make their own decisions without permission from Brussels. South Stream gas pipeline is the last example as Bulgaria has lost possibly hundreds of millions on transit fees per year just because
EU(under pressure from Washington) is currently in conflict with Russia. Germany is in control of everything and as we now, the remote control over Germany is in the hands of White House.
EU is losing billions with sanctions against Russia. They should tell US to fuck off and mind its own business.

You can't let Soviet Union to resurface, that stuff never ends well. But otherwise it's pretty stupid to have conflicts with white people (in their own circle). Russians are good, they live the western life (at a lot lower level) and have western values, it's their "leaders"that fuck everything up (just trying to stay on top and branwahsing these poor people that it's happening "because of US". Yeah right... it's happening because these fuckers stole everything out.).

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2015, 06:48:34 PM »
You can't let Soviet Union to resurface, that stuff never ends well. But otherwise it's pretty stupid to have conflicts with white people (in their own circle). Russians are good, they live the western life (at a lot lower level) and have western values, it's their "leaders"that fuck everything up (just trying to stay on top and branwahsing these poor people that it's happening "because of US". Yeah right... it's happening because these fuckers stole everything out.).

that is the exact scare tactic  US uses to keep EU under control and expand NATO to Russian borders. It is a big business for US but big loss for EU.
 And why everyone in this world has to have 'western values'. That is a typical neo-liberal stand that is destroying this planet. Is it that hard to understand that not everyone on this rock want 'western values'?
And what exactly are those values?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2015, 03:11:38 AM »

that is the exact scare tactic  US uses to keep EU under control and expand NATO to Russian borders. It is a big business for US but big loss for EU.
 And why everyone in this world has to have 'western values'. That is a typical neo-liberal stand that is destroying this planet. Is it that hard to understand that not everyone on this rock want 'western values'?
And what exactly are those values?

Probably just the same that we share and not vice versa. And russian leaders actually are fucked up communists from the past. It's not a "scare" tactis, they were(basically still are) nazis and many countries were harmed by them not that long ago, we shall not forget the history no matter what. But it's not a good time for a war amongst "us", we have to fight the scumbags from a third world now if there wuld be a war that makes at least any sense at all.

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2015, 02:52:52 PM »
Happened yesterday
The shooting happened in the immigrant dense Biskopsgården suburb of Gothenburg
The suburb Biskopsgården is part of these 55 no-go zones as indicated by the report released by the Swedish police

about muslim gangs.

If you are going to report all the "Swedish" rapes, shootings and crimes in recent times this will be a long thread.

It happens everyday now and according to the Swedish politicians in rule, this is the new Sweden and the citizens just needs to deal with it.