Author Topic: Re: It was close...  (Read 4030 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: It was close...
« on: March 17, 2015, 03:52:40 PM »
But thank God the REAL leader of the free world won..

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20150317/ml--israel-election-e781dbaf33.html

Screw you Obama.

Great

maybe he can start another war so your kid will have a chance to join the military when he flunks out of the fire academy

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 04:03:28 PM »
Great

maybe he can start another war so your kid will have a chance to join the military when he flunks out of the fire academy

You sound like a bitter little man taking personal shots at my kid....loser.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 04:08:18 PM »
You sound like a bitter little man taking personal shots at my kid....loser.

you're so hungry for another war so why aren't you having your own kid sign up to go fight

typical chickenhawk

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 04:33:56 PM »
you're so hungry for another war so why aren't you having your own kid sign up to go fight

typical chickenhawk

1. Like I said. No one in their right mind would fight under this administration. Obama HATES our military.

2. Calling my kid a "chickenhawn" before he even graduates from High School is the sign of one sick individual. He'll be 18 and it will be his choice but all be damned if I'll encourage him.

You seriously have a fucking screw loose.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 05:37:56 PM »
1. Like I said. No one in their right mind would fight under this administration. Obama HATES our military.

2. Calling my kid a "chickenhawn" before he even graduates from High School is the sign of one sick individual. He'll be 18 and it will be his choice but all be damned if I'll encourage him.

I called you a chickenhawk you dunce

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2015, 05:02:50 AM »
HEHEHEHEEH!!

Despite all the money the leftists poured into the election and all the negative press from the libtard media, BIBI wins reelection.

The left is seething. It is hilarious to hear them state that Bibi ran a racist campaign when we have racist clown sitting in the oval office. It is even funnier to call Bibi a flip flopper when the biggest flip floppers in the dumocratic party are Hussein Obama, Clinton and Biden.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2015, 06:45:42 AM »

Actually you hate the military. The more wars and more dead soldiers the better for you. Fuck you. I feel sorry for your kid.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2015, 07:02:59 AM »
Actually you hate the military. The more wars and more dead soldiers the better for you. Fuck you. I feel sorry for your kid.

Lol....I love watching obama and the leftists melt. Lmao

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2015, 09:04:35 AM »
Lol....I love watching obama and the leftists melt. Lmao

Yup just as much as you love seing dead american soldiers while you sit in comfort back home.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2015, 03:47:36 PM »
Great

maybe he can start another war so your kid will have a chance to join the military when he flunks out of the fire academy.

Don't want war; let's just hope he exterminates those swarthy Palestinians. Iran just needs a missile is all, no war there.