Author Topic: The term SHEEPLE really does apply to a lot of people  (Read 6387 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: The term SHEEPLE really does apply to a lot of people
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2015, 09:19:03 AM »
Was only a matter of time before this dickhead emerged

Yes, I rather be a dickhead who is skeptical about the information what mentally ill people spreads, than moron who believe anything without even thinking to ask any evidence about the matter. That is my biggest shortcoming, I do not believe stories what imbeciles make up around the internet. Instead of that, I believe facts, which are proved by evidence. What you can't understand is that I never have said anything about whose facts I believe, because it doesn't matter. Fact is a fact, it doesn't matter where it comes. Sadly, you and the foil hat imbeciles haven't been able to present even one (1) fact, no matter which conspiracy theory we talk about. Can you explain why it is so? No, you can't, because you can't admit that the crap which you believe, is all lies  ;D

Furthermore, it seem to me that you guys have some kind of mental problems which prevent you to understanding what the facts mean. Let me give you some examples, which your simple mind could understand: Sun rises every morning, except at the far north, where is stays under the horizon at the middle of the winter. This is a fact. If we compare this to things which you are willing to believe, it would go like this: Sun rises or not, it depends if it is in the mood to rise or not. Do you see the difference? Facts hasn't any if's or but's in them, fact is always exact truth. Let's try something more difficult so you can stretch your brains a little: Where is an explosion, there is a shockwave. This is a fact. What foil hat imbeciles believe, is that those two phenomena's, ruled strictly by the laws of physics, can be separate, so in their sick minds there could be explosions without any kind of shockwave. Sorry, it doesn't go that way, and because of that, it is a 100% fact that in the 9/11 there isn't even one real explosion. Do you believe it? No, because your brains can't handle the facts.

And you and your kind call me a dickhead? Be my quest, because I rather be a dickhead, than moron, drooling on my shoes like you are  ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2015, 09:28:23 AM »
Yes, I rather be a dickhead who is skeptical about the information what mentally ill people spreads, than moron who believe anything without even thinking to ask any evidence about the matter. That is my biggest shortcoming, I do not believe stories what imbeciles make up around the internet. Instead of that, I believe facts, which are proved by evidence. What you can't understand is that I never have said anything about whose facts I believe, because it doesn't matter. Fact is a fact, it doesn't matter where it comes. Sadly, you and the foil hat imbeciles haven't been able to present even one (1) fact, no matter which conspiracy theory we talk about. Can you explain why it is so? No, you can't, because you can't admit that the crap which you believe, is all lies  ;D

Furthermore, it seem to me that you guys have some kind of mental problems which prevent you to understanding what the facts mean. Let me give you some examples, which your simple mind could understand: Sun rises every morning, except at the far north, where is stays under the horizon at the middle of the winter. This is a fact. If we compare this to things which you are willing to believe, it would go like this: Sun rises or not, it depends if it is in the mood to rise or not. Do you see the difference? Facts hasn't any if's or but's in them, fact is always exact truth. Let's try something more difficult so you can stretch your brains a little: Where is an explosion, there is a shockwave. This is a fact. What foil hat imbeciles believe, is that those two phenomena's, ruled strictly by the laws of physics, can be separate, so in their sick minds there could be explosions without any kind of shockwave. Sorry, it doesn't go that way, and because of that, it is a 100% fact that in the 9/11 there isn't even one real explosion. Do you believe it? No, because your brains can't handle the facts.

And you and your kind call me a dickhead? Be my quest, because I rather be a dickhead, than moron, drooling on my shoes like you are  ;D

With not even one explosion like you say, what's your opinion on how hundreds of cars burnt up and melted blocks away from 9/11?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2015, 09:40:53 AM »
With not even one explosion like you say, what's your opinion on how hundreds of cars burnt up and melted blocks away from 9/11?

no clue but one thing is certain this just brought me back lots of memories, who would have guessed that just 14 years after this horrible event the president of the united states would chase after iran begging for a deal while humiliating israel.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2015, 10:07:07 AM »

Did you look at those picture yourself? Where is the beach behind that police car? Well, it hasn't anything to do with the 911, but who cares. And these yellow rings, are you stupid or what? Where were two 400 yards tall buildings on fire, and when they collapsed, there were shit storm which kind we have never seen before. Do you think it is some how impossible that it has spread the fire to that car park? Distange is quite short, and foil hats are using the picture where lot of debris has been cleaned away, so it look much clearer that it was at the time. And in the car park, if one or few cars are burning, fire spreads quite fast and easily, and fire departments were quite  busy. How about  looking the original picture?
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/photos/docs/ground_zero_arial2_ort.jpg 

Can you say for sure that car has been on fire, or are they only dirty, under inches of dust from the collapse? Burnt cars has broken windows, do you see any in the original? Do you want me to ad there some with Photoshop?  ;D

I reveal you a little secret: What I have always done is just this: I search for the original material, and look what kind of changes there has been made by foil hats, if any. It may be news to you, but the photoshop is widely used to making fake pictures for internet. There were once a little debate at the finnish forum about the shadows on the surface of the moon and what they prove, so I take the original picture and add McDonalds sign and it's shadow in the picture, and ask does it prove that there is hamburgers at the moon  ;D

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2015, 01:59:34 PM »
pretty interesting how all the buildings fell into their own footprint... :o :o

Larry Silverstein says thanks

Any building that was not owned by Silverstein Properties strangely remained upright. :o ??? ;D

$kaChingo$$  I love collecting free insurance money

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2015, 03:00:34 PM »
Good grief. The levels of spasticity exhibited by these tin foilers is hilarious. I come here to have a laugh at the general stupidity of the masses, and they never fail to deliver. Pure, unadulterated, bafoonery of the highest order. Bunch of inbred sheeple.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2015, 03:13:53 PM »

Any building that was not owned by Silverstein Properties strangely remained upright. :o ??? ;D

I'm not one to take conspiracy theories as they are told BUT, I was at 100 Church when the building collapsed, it's always baffled me how all three structures fell exactly within their footprints. I mean, if anyone had walked along Church Street, right in front of what was the WTC, it's just that... there's no fucking way those things would've at least tipped over a bit.

In 2000, I worked for Morgan Stanley Futures on the 68th floor of what used to be the south tower and I vividly remember how the buildings moved with the wind. You would hear screeching noises, the structure cracking, et cetera.

The whole terrorist event seems controlled, to say the least.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2015, 04:02:20 PM »
I'm not one to take conspiracy theories as they are told BUT, I was at 100 Church when the building collapsed, it's always baffled me how all three structures fell exactly within their footprints. I mean, if anyone had walked along Church Street, right in front of what was the WTC, it's just that... there's no fucking way those things would've at least tipped over a bit.

In 2000, I worked for Morgan Stanley Futures on the 68th floor of what used to be the south tower and I vividly remember how the buildings moved with the wind. You would hear screeching noises, the structure cracking, et cetera.

The whole terrorist event seems controlled, to say the least.

The buildings in the World Trade Center complex fell within their footprints, because they were designed to do exactly that. Prior to the World Trade Center, in the history of "Sky Scrapers," from the Woolworth Building, through the Chrysler Building and Empire State Building, people were building pyramids. They were supposed to be there forever, and no thought was given to what happens when it reaches the end of its useful life. As skylines got higher, it was a problem architects, developers, and governments started to consider. In cases where large buildings had to be taken down, that weren't designed to come down at all, the costs were more than the original cost of putting up the building. So, buildings have been designed to be easier and cheaper to take down. Useful life times were determined, and plans for quick, safe removal of old outdated Sky Scrapers were made. No one accounted for religious insanity, as a threat to modern structures.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2015, 06:04:54 PM »
The buildings in the World Trade Center complex fell within their footprints, because they were designed to do exactly that. Prior to the World Trade Center, in the history of "Sky Scrapers," from the Woolworth Building, through the Chrysler Building and Empire State Building, people were building pyramids. They were supposed to be there forever, and no thought was given to what happens when it reaches the end of its useful life. As skylines got higher, it was a problem architects, developers, and governments started to consider. In cases where large buildings had to be taken down, that weren't designed to come down at all, the costs were more than the original cost of putting up the building. So, buildings have been designed to be easier and cheaper to take down. Useful life times were determined, and plans for quick, safe removal of old outdated Sky Scrapers were made. No one accounted for religious insanity, as a threat to modern structures.

I'm not going to get into specifics or structural design, but I've seen 2-story houses create more of a rubble pile than the three WTC buildings combined. Alright, I'm exaggerating a bit, but proportionally speaking, something HAD to happen. There were sections of the rubble pile that didn't even get to the other side of the street! And this happened not once or twice, it happened three times.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2015, 07:00:25 PM »
Jesus.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2015, 07:08:04 PM »
I was in Manhattan when 9-11 happened. Scary shit.
X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2015, 07:17:47 PM »
I was in Manhattan when 9-11 happened. Scary shit.

That's something. Outside and on the move?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2015, 07:19:56 PM »
That's something. Outside and on the move?

Was near 63rd street and Lexington.
X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2015, 09:53:11 PM »
Sen John Kerry admits that Building 7 was taken down in a controlled fashion. Start at 1:50 of video...At 2:49 of the video, watch Kerry wife's face(Billionaire Teresa Heinz Kerry, heir to the Heinz ketchep fortune) when Kerry admits that building 7 was brought down by demolition...lol

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2015, 06:21:18 AM »

Fell in to their own footprint? So how there is over square mile covered by debris? That is one fucking big footprint if you ask anybody, while those buildings were in to quite much smaller area. So why so much debrish? Because buildings didn't fall in their own footprint, and that is shown in all of the videos about the collapse. If you need better view, just look at the picture on that link which I posted. There you will see that area where those buildings fall was three times larger than the block where they stand. Don't believe me, just look at the picture. That claim of yours, which foil hat morons use even today, is just a lie. They trust that you are dumb enough to believe what ever crap they throw at you, and it seem to me that they are right, because it is a handbook definition of stupidity to not check these kinds of claims to see the facts. And believe or not, I see in your mind like as if it were made of glass. Your logic goes like this: Silverstein is a jew, jews are always lying, so 911 have to be conspiracy because Silverstein is jew. There is nothing in this world to stop that loop of yours, but growing up. When you are adult, you should know that there isn't unicorns, no lepricorns etc. and that facts are facts  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2015, 06:52:58 AM »
I'm not going to get into specifics or structural design, but I've seen 2-story houses create more of a rubble pile than the three WTC buildings combined. Alright, I'm exaggerating a bit, but proportionally speaking, something HAD to happen. There were sections of the rubble pile that didn't even get to the other side of the street! And this happened not once or twice, it happened three times.

Something had to happen? These were first two +400 yard tall buildings which have collapse on the planet earth, so how do you know there were something wrong with it? YOU IMAGINE THERE IS. You, like any other human on this earth haven't seen anything like this in their life, so their brains take the nearest reference point, which happens to be a. movies b. controlled demolitions. I wonder why so many claim that "it didn't look real", or "it look like a controlled demolition". Truth is that no one on this planet has seen that kind on collapse before, so how they could know there was something sinister behind it. They just use their imagination. It is ridiculously easy to bluff human brains, so what happens when you see something which you have seen ever before? Your brains do the best they can to explain it to you with the reference points available. If you find it hard to believe, just google "brain games"..

Secondly, all this also make this happening to great playground for idiots and imbeciles, because they can make any kind of claims, and it is hard to see if it is true or not because of the unique nature of it. But it is hard to see only if you aren't clever enough to seek information by yourself. I have done that, and the sad truth is that there is no evidence at all which would point that 911 were something else than terrorist attack. I have find more fake pictures, fake stories, fake videos then any one would believe, but I haven't find any kind of information about the conspiracy, which would be more than utter bullshit. Instead of that, I have find that all foil hat material is just lies, made for the ignorant fools who can't use google.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2015, 08:42:19 AM »
Was near 63rd street and Lexington.

Can't even imagine what that must've been like.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2015, 12:40:34 PM »
Yes, yes, we get it. All the nonconformists have some special unique knowledge that we do not have. Yes, yes, we get it. Their eyes are open, they are enlightened. Their blinders have fallen off.

Yet, they are still slaves to the system like everyone else.  :D :D

^^
This!

.. oh crap, now mushroom manlet would calls me a sheep :'(