Author Topic: GOP Rep. Louie Gohmert can’t wait any longer: ‘It’s time to bomb Iran’  (Read 400 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Source: RawStory/Right Wing Watch

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) pushed some wild conspiracy theories Wednesday to argue that the U.S. must attack Iran to destroy its nuclear program.

“We need to make clear to Iran: You can play these silly games with our president that buys into them and our secretary of state, but the American people aren’t buying it and you’re going to pay a price,” Gohmert said.

He made the claims on the “Washington Watch” radio program hosted by Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council, reported reported Right Wing Watch.

“I’m hoping and praying the president will realize, despite the agenda he has that has put Christians in jeopardy around the world, that he will not want to leave the Democratic Party so devastated that they won’t recover for many decades,” Gohmert said. He said the president was “slapping (Israel) around as an unwelcomed visitor,” but he remained hopeful Obama would treat Israel as a friend.

-snip-

Read more: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/03/gop-rep-louie-gohmert-cant-wait-any-longer-its-time-to-bomb-iran/

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
I'm not happy when these people..either side say stupid shit like this. First off the christian thing is ridiculous. I agree the Iranians need to go but is not a religious things is a survival of the West thing if anything. There are enough facts about their program and more then enough history to lay out why they should not have nukes that any retard should be able to follow along. How it gets stopped is open for debate....or who does it.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
See Blacken...common ground.....now  go fuck yourself :P
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
See Blacken...common ground.....now  go fuck yourself :P

I've agreed with you a few times  ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Gomert is ready to bomb Iran

I assume he's also ready for his children and the children of his friends and family to go sign for the military to fight another useless war

I guess the 4-6 Trillion that we wasted in Iraq and Afghanistan was just not enough for him

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
Don’t be casting aspersions on my asparagus!
w