Author Topic: Finateride  (Read 1287 times)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Finateride
« on: March 19, 2015, 04:28:17 PM »
Anyone used finateride for hair loss?

What were your experiences in terms of hair loss halting, regrowing hair and sides.

2 of my friends have been using it for 10 years plus with no sides and 3-4 kids each. Also I'm guessing a lot of higher end bodybuilders use it (jay cutler is the most famous one I suspect) But on the interwebz there are crazy stories like losing penis size etc. Is this a case of hyperchondria?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Finateride
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 11:10:33 PM »
I took Finasteride for decades for an enlarged prostate. I am as bald as a billiard ball. This medication can fuck up you libido. My enlarged prostate is history since I ended up with prostate cancer and had my prostate removed. All in all, I would seriously not take Finasteride again if I had it to do over. The sides don't seem worth the outcome.

How medications affect us is different for each person. I can only relate to my experience with Finasteride which was far less then optimal.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 01:34:29 AM »
losing penis size lol
what a bunch of bullshit

however A LOT of people have fucked up libidos and sex life from using dutasteride or finasteride or some DHT Inhibitor

do some googling

and not only for the time they were on it, but some still cant get it up YEARS later. fuck that shit, id rather be bald all over

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 02:15:57 AM »
Yea if u r bald u can wear a hat. Boners r important

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 03:17:04 AM »
lol I took my first dose yesterday but will be giving it a miss after reading all these horror stories.

it might be good when on cycle but I'm clean at the moment and holding onto some juiced gains still. sounds silly losing your dick/risking becoming an estrogen filled bitch and muscle you worked hard for just to maintain hair.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2015, 05:23:25 AM »
losing penis size lol
what a bunch of bullshit

however A LOT of people have fucked up libidos and sex life from using dutasteride or finasteride or some DHT Inhibitor

do some googling

and not only for the time they were on it, but some still cant get it up YEARS later. fuck that shit, id rather be bald all over

this

fuck that, DHT is an awesome hormone anyway

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2015, 01:39:47 PM »
stuff messed me up bad and took a while to pin point the cause. Libido was gone to shits and that never happens. Then it got real dark...

Had to make a choice, gear or hair, I chose gear.
?