Author Topic: Let's face it Western Europe and the USA are done for (immigration)  (Read 5909 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Any white person who can should learn a eastern European language and move to Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Belarus, Ukraine or Poland, hopefully you will have a transferable skill such as plumbing/gas fitting/electrician.

By the time the shit really hits the fan in Western Europe and the USA those countries should still be 80%+ white and will be able to see what they need to prevent happening there. The eastern Europeans have a very revolutionary spirit unlike the obedient western Europeans, Ukraine in particular is very promising. Their governments will not be able to hide/disguise the situation that will occur in Western Europe and I believe that the people in the eastern countries will rise up to stop it becoming their fate as well.

In my opinion nothing can be done to stop America becoming the next Brazil which the powers that be will be perfectly content with, they already have gated communities prepared and Western Europe on the other hand will fall into anarchy (think Paris and London riots on a nationwide scale).

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
Re: Let's face it Western Europe and the USA are done for (immigration)
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 04:25:34 AM »
Any white person who can should learn a eastern European language and move to Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Belarus, Ukraine or Poland, hopefully you will have a transferable skill such as plumbing/gas fitting/electrician.

By the time the shit really hits the fan in Western Europe and the USA those countries should still be 80%+ white and will be able to see what they need to prevent happening there. The eastern Europeans have a very revolutionary spirit unlike the obedient western Europeans, Ukraine in particular is very promising. Their governments will not be able to hide/disguise the situation that will occur in Western Europe and I believe that the people in the eastern countries will rise up to stop it becoming their fate as well.

In my opinion nothing can be done to stop America becoming the next Brazil which the powers that be will be perfectly content with, they already have gated communities prepared and Western Europe on the other hand will fall into anarchy (think Paris and London riots on a nationwide scale).

Good points, and your right about eastern europe being a safe haven for now at least, but their views will change in time once they are brainwashed.

The only reason they still have these old fashioned views is that their media and society has not yet been saturated with western/US "modern values".

It only takes 10-20 years to do this, just look at the turnaround in the UK from 1997 to 2007. The EU is aware of this and will target and systematically breakdown eastern europeans until they fall in line.

Anyway I think this has pretty much been talked to death on this forum.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 04:53:02 AM »
I think you guys are really missing the big picture, WWIII is about to start guaranteed, this is not a question. Putin has been preparing for a long time while the west was busy trying to make sure radical Islam is happy.

When this topic is raised the average schmoe right away starts talking like a 5 year. The debate turns to who is stronger NATO or Putin. Do not concern yourself with who will be the winner at the end, study and understand what will happen until there is an end to WWIII.

Many reading my message now will be drafted and stationed somewhere in Europe next year this time.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 05:20:27 AM »

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 05:24:51 AM »
I think you guys are really missing the big picture, WWIII is about to start guaranteed, this is not a question. Putin has been preparing for a long time while the west was busy trying to make sure radical Islam is happy.

When this topic is raised the average schmoe right away starts talking like a 5 year. The debate turns to who is stronger NATO or Putin. Do not concern yourself with who will be the winner at the end, study and understand what will happen until there is an end to WWIII.

Many reading my message now will be drafted and stationed somewhere in Europe next year this time.

I dont see it as NATO vs Putin. The Chinese are a player as well, and currently they stand by Russia. Unless there is a massive shift to the right within the next ten years, which I dont see happening, I dont believe that a war is possible. With the status quo, europeans will be minorities in their own countries in the next 20-30 years, after which, there will just be a mediocre slop who have neither the desire or ability to wage a "world" war.

Europe is bound up by its liberal, egalitarian ideologies and led by a bunch of effeminate lefties. Who out of that lot is going to go to war?

Dont cross us Putin, or we will write you a very angry letter!

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2015, 05:35:13 AM »
I dont see it as NATO vs Putin. The Chinese are a player as well, and currently they stand by Russia. Unless there is a massive shift to the right within the next ten years, which I dont see happening, I dont believe that a war is possible. With the status quo, europeans will be minorities in their own countries in the next 20-30 years, after which, there will just be a mediocre slop who have neither the desire or ability to wage a "world" war.

Europe is bound up by its liberal, egalitarian ideologies and led by a bunch of effeminate lefties. Who out of that lot is going to go to war?

Dont cross us Putin, or we will write you a very angry letter!

You just confirmed my point, study some history please. Putin sees the European weakness, he will take advantage of it in a significant way. Remember what happened when a few separatists entered Ukraine a year ago? Do you remember how quick they gave up their weapons? At that time the separatists had a fraction of what they have now.

Like I said (even thou I know you fully agree) WWIII is here, there is no debating it. Putin has not been testing the air defenses all over the world for nothing.

History will show, that the biggest empowerment putin got was the day that Obama backed down from bombing Assad for using nuclear weapons. Remember, Putin was the one who said if the US attacks Assad russia will be there to defend him, obama chickened out leading to the ISIS craziness.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2015, 06:16:59 AM »
You just confirmed my point, study some history please. Putin sees the European weakness, he will take advantage of it in a significant way. Remember what happened when a few separatists entered Ukraine a year ago? Do you remember how quick they gave up their weapons? At that time the separatists had a fraction of what they have now.

Like I said (even thou I know you fully agree) WWIII is here, there is no debating it. Putin has not been testing the air defenses all over the world for nothing.

History will show, that the biggest empowerment putin got was the day that Obama backed down from bombing Assad for using nuclear weapons. Remember, Putin was the one who said if the US attacks Assad russia will be there to defend him, obama chickened out leading to the ISIS craziness.

Study some history please? Thanks for the advice. I always love coming to Getbig for advices ;D

Who's history should I study, Western history or Eastern history. Russian history, Ukrainian History, Crimean Tatars history or American history.

The news is reporting absolute garbage on Ukraine, its presenting one peoples view, mainly that of the Crimean Tatars. Crimea was part of Russia. Ethnic Russians make up a third of the population, they view themselves as Russian, Crimean Tatars make up another thrid and are not pro-russian, they want to be separate. Ukranians, who knows what they think.

The talk of Russian separatists is bullshit. Separatists, separatists from what? From the Russian empire, which they were previously part of? One part of the country wants to be separate.

They want to be separate by being part of another empire, aka the European Union?? Makes sense doesnt it? its not rocket science to figure out whats going on.

As for Russia testing borders, what have they been testing the borders with, rickety old planes, as old as the cold war?

I will accept that there is a world war going on, an economic and ideological one.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2015, 06:41:58 AM »
Eastern Europenians have a certain kind of hatred toward, yes, even...black people lol. Muslims would have a very hard time over there (as of now), but they may be brainwashed too, as the time goes by.
 Russia is very anti-islam anti-black, etc... If you are black/brown or whatever and want to live in Russia - it's bad news for you. Too bad they are toast on alcohol and their "leaders"(thieves) so no change will come from that part.
 The fact we are having these discussions more ad more lately is good. I like that... I hate islam, I hate these scumabgs coming to Europe and I don't even hide it in real life too. There nice and intelligent ppl amongst them, too bad most of them are dumb animals. Even when I'm polite and friendly with these, in my mind I think "You should go back to where you came from you piece of shit.". I'm sure they think "I'm envious of your well being you white fuckface, I wish I could fuck your gf and have your life in general.".

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2015, 08:50:53 AM »
white north americans are replaced by latinos

white europeans are replaced by blacks and arabs from africa and middle east

white russian are replaced by chinese and muslims

white australians are replaced by asians, koreans and chinese mostly

white scandinavian are replaced by blacks and arabs from africa

Let s face it, the white race is disapearing. Various reasons why we stopped reproducing, spiritual, psychological decline and the take over of women and homosexuals.

Btw, jews are getting replaced by arabs in israel too... Once muslims are done replacing white atheists in europe they ll get access to their nuclear arsenal and will probably wipe out israel. But arab immigration and declining natality of jews will probably replace them all before there s any fight.
Japanese stopped breeding and refuse immigration, and their island is mostly going to become a giant radioactive no go zone for a long time. Looks like it's the end of an era.

The white, judeo christian world is slowly but surely collapsing. Muslims will take over eurasia, latino christianism will survive in the americas.
Most so called "advanced civilizations" are indeed disapearing and will be replaced by third worlders who will live in the ruins we leave behind us.

Then chinese will take over the world.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2015, 09:27:24 AM »
I fully agree about being anti-black (and other Eastern Euro countrues are not anti-black in general), but...

Russia has at least 14 % of Muslims right now, and I am talking about  whole autonomous countries as parts of Russian federation - Dagestan, Chechnya, Tatarstan etc.

Ramzan Kadyrov (Chechenian leader) is pretty much Putin's right hand with his own Muslim army of 20 000 Chechens...

Ethnic Russian nationalists are anti-muslim but it's really hard to tell who will gain upper hand... At the moment loyal muslims have support of Putin regime.

Kurban-bairam (muslim holiday) in Moscow:

people should let go of the putin hype, it's all a hat trick

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2015, 10:42:02 AM »
white north americans are replaced by latinos

white europeans are replaced by blacks and arabs from africa and middle east

white russian are replaced by chinese and muslims

white australians are replaced by asians, koreans and chinese mostly

white scandinavian are replaced by blacks and arabs from africa

Let s face it, the white race is disapearing. Various reasons why we stopped reproducing, spiritual, psychological decline and the take over of women and homosexuals.

Btw, jews are getting replaced by arabs in israel too... Once muslims are done replacing white atheists in europe they ll get access to their nuclear arsenal and will probably wipe out israel. But arab immigration and declining natality of jews will probably replace them all before there s any fight.
Japanese stopped breeding and refuse immigration, and their island is mostly going to become a giant radioactive no go zone for a long time. Looks like it's the end of an era.

The white, judeo christian world is slowly but surely collapsing. Muslims will take over eurasia, latino christianism will survive in the americas.
Most so called "advanced civilizations" are indeed disapearing and will be replaced by third worlders who will live in the ruins we leave behind us.

Then chinese will take over the world.

Judging from current "trends" this is the most likely option, although nothing is set in stone.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2015, 10:52:52 AM »
yes way to know where the world is apparently heading, but the rich will always succeed.

white world leaders don't care about white people who have million opinions but lack 10 doctor and philosophy degrees, so don't worry, the "good" white people will survive, but you have never met them.

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2015, 04:56:28 AM »
Poland is somewhere i seriously considered moving to a whle ago, great people, nice country, amazing women.
Just the language is so damn hard to learn, i tried for a month but just could nt get anywhere.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2015, 05:31:06 AM »

according to hitler slavs arent white

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2015, 05:41:42 AM »

Hitler considered finns as apes too, white's sure are in the down low in numbers these days :D

of course americans can't understand this. A dark features having american considers just about anything white that isn't black

I don't really care what color neighbour I have as long as he or she doesn't represent "ism" of any kind.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2015, 06:00:23 AM »

Towards the end of world war II they forgot about that, Hitler was drafting Poles and other eastern european kids into the lebensborn, as long at they had aryan features.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2015, 06:11:54 AM »
Eastern Europenians have a certain kind of hatred toward, yes, even...black people lol. Muslims would have a very hard time over there (as of now), but they may be brainwashed too, as the time goes by.
 Russia is very anti-islam anti-black, etc... If you are black/brown or whatever and want to live in Russia - it's bad news for you. Too bad they are toast on alcohol and their "leaders"(thieves) so no change will come from that part.
 The fact we are having these discussions more ad more lately is good. I like that... I hate islam, I hate these scumabgs coming to Europe and I don't even hide it in real life too. There nice and intelligent ppl amongst them, too bad most of them are dumb animals. Even when I'm polite and friendly with these, in my mind I think "You should go back to where you came from you piece of shit.". I'm sure they think "I'm envious of your well being you white fuckface, I wish I could fuck your gf and have your life in general.".

Some eastern europeans are anti black and anti-immgrants. More so than western europeans on average and far more so than Brits, however these tend to be the ones that have small numbers of ethnic minorities, like Czech and Hungary. Go to Bosnia or Croatia or Serbia, they are facinated by Blacks and Indians as there are none and all they know is from watching MTV videos. In Serbia they hate homosexuals, but the "youth" dont have anything against minorities, other than their own ones.

The more I learn about Islam or the problems with Islam, I reaslise its not down to Islam, but the people who follow it, or I should say ethnicity of the people who follow it.

Both Indonesia and Malaysia are muslim majority countries. Through my work I have had a fair amount of exposure to Indonesians and Malaysians. On average they are far less extreme in their views. Yes there are some nutjobs, but in general they dont seem to be comparable to muslims from the middle east. Same for Bosnian muslims, Bosnians are european, but the country is majority muslim, yet they follow Islam in much the same way many europeans follow Christianity....not very strict.
Somalians and Lebanese cause problems wherever they go, I think whether they followed Islam or not it wouldnt make a difference.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2015, 06:13:15 AM »
Poland is somewhere i seriously considered moving to a whle ago, great people, nice country, amazing women.
Just the language is so damn hard to learn, i tried for a month but just could nt get anywhere.

Interesting, where did you stay. Whats the work situations like for english speakers, if you dont have another language.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2015, 06:15:15 AM »
The answer lies within Islam...think about it. Think long and hard.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2015, 07:15:40 AM »
Getbig arguing cluelessly again
A

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2015, 10:08:03 AM »

Elaborate pls.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2015, 10:30:53 AM »

You answer can be interpreted in many ways. I have read large parts of the Q'uran, visited a Mosque with their Imams holding speeches.  

You really should elaborate your answer, might just as well say that Jehova Witness is the answer(which I also participated where they hold regular meetings).

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2015, 10:46:07 AM »

The more I learn about Islam or the problems with Islam, I reaslise its not down to Islam, but the people who follow it, or I should say ethnicity of the people who follow it.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2015, 11:35:41 AM »
Elaborate pls.
based on his other posts he means that Islam is really the problem and all of humanity together must fight off radical islam asap

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III