Author Topic: Currently on the phone with Andy Ferrigno  (Read 21771 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Currently on the phone with Andy Ferrigno
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2015, 05:37:52 AM »

Well, sort of.  The following day I get a call from Lou Ferrigno's attorney.  I just hung up on him as he can't touch me.

This happened

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2015, 05:45:33 AM »
SO? what did Andy Say  ??? ???

still waiting your lawyer ???

You in RedStick???

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2015, 06:27:01 AM »

Well, sort of.  The following day I get a call from Lou Ferrigno's attorney.  I just hung up on him as he can't touch me.

Now you're also a lying sleaze ball.  You're as sleazy as they come dude, this is why you will never make anything of yourself.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2015, 06:30:19 AM »
Vincenzo, will you also call me?

You are my favourite hebrew.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2015, 06:33:27 AM »
so you didnt bother giving the lawyer 110% of your attention  ???

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2015, 06:38:07 AM »

Bwahahhahahahahahahhahah aaaha  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2015, 07:46:52 AM »
Is Andy, Lou's brother?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2015, 07:47:59 AM »
Is Andy, Lou's brother?

NO

Lou is Andy's Brother

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2015, 07:58:05 AM »

NO

Lou is Andy's Brother
I heard this story years ago. It's no secret that Lou is an asshole.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2015, 08:27:21 AM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2015, 08:30:14 AM »
Easy to say until it happens to you. The moderators allow this to happen so they are to blame.

Most of you guys know you can get away with murder around here. Free expression = freedom to bash unpopular guys.

Goodrum is gay, right? Or at least he saved money when he lived with a bloke. So he makes a site

linking me to gay love with boys. That is defamation because I am the opposite of gay and his name and particulars are behind the site.

He knows that straight men are insulted by being labelled gay. So he uses this to defame others. What a total jerk he is.

Hey Vince, if this is true then thats really bad......what was the origin of the feud between you two?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2015, 08:31:05 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2015, 08:40:39 AM »
Hey Vince, if this is true then thats really bad......what was the origin of the feud between you two?

vince black made a pedo website dedicated to Vince white

they were both Timed Out for a bit over it

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2015, 08:53:46 AM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2015, 09:19:32 AM »

Although that was dead wrong, I gotta admit it's funny!..........true getbig stuff..however Vince B. could have gotten locked up for that....so yes it was overboard

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2015, 09:36:17 AM »
Easy to say until it happens to you. The moderators allow this to happen so they are to blame.

Most of you guys know you can get away with murder around here. Free expression = freedom to bash unpopular guys.

Goodrum is gay, right? Or at least he saved money when he lived with a bloke. So he makes a site

linking me to gay love with boys. That is defamation because I am the opposite of gay and his name and particulars are behind the site.

He knows that straight men are insulted by being labelled gay. So he uses this to defame others. What a total jerk he is.

Whattype of flamboyantly gay taking it up the ass without use of lube since the analtears give you enjoyment for chumpchange are you?

Seriously? "I am the opposite of gay"?? Jesus Christ, might as well strip down cover yourself in BBQ sauce and run into the nearest YMCA with a dildo strapped to your forehead. Fuck you're so deep in the closet the nazi's that found Anne Frank would've needed 40 years, their entire warmachine and 500km of rope to pull you out from it.

Hell, defamation in the shape of being labeled a homosexual might actually be the best possible thing for a man in your position, god knows it's better than being associated with taking kiddie pics and creating bullshit gym equipment modifications with the only credentials being self-proclaimed expert knowledge.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2015, 06:01:52 PM »

Look at this Hebrew going for it! Awesome moves.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2015, 07:50:41 PM »
Getbig is quite the place. If Ron doesn't want you here he allows others to tar and feather you. Part of the scene and either you cope or you go elsewhere.

So many anonymous people come here to put others down. It must make them feel good. They used to do that in the original Golds Gym way back

when it wasn't franchised. People are called idiots, dumb and stupid, etc. Old people are senile. When that doesn't have an impact the Flotsam

use the poofter accusation. "You're gay!", etc. Even Goodrum uses this ploy to try to embarrass others. When all else fails some unsavory dorks reach

way down in their bag of dirty tricks and use the pedo tag. I mean, if people aren't protected from those sorts of remarks then no one is safe on Getbig.

If those remarks are not deleted then who is responsible for damaging the character of those defamed?

All part of the fun around here. It is all amusing....until you are the target.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2015, 08:34:20 PM »
Getbig is quite the place. If Ron doesn't want you here he allows others to tar and feather you. Part of the scene and either you cope or you go elsewhere.

So many anonymous people come here to put others down. It must make them feel good. They used to do that in the original Golds Gym way back

when it wasn't franchised. People are called idiots, dumb and stupid, etc. Old people are senile. When that doesn't have an impact the Flotsam

use the poofter accusation. "You're gay!", etc. Even Goodrum uses this ploy to try to embarrass others. When all else fails some unsavory dorks reach

way down in their bag of dirty tricks and use the pedo tag. I mean, if people aren't protected from those sorts of remarks then no one is safe on Getbig.

If those remarks are not deleted then who is responsible for damaging the character of those defamed?

I do agree with you that the mods are very lax in doing their job and many of them don't even bother to log on any more to see whats happening

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2015, 08:43:57 PM »

Hilarious Vince white/black

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2015, 10:14:12 PM »

Plenty of older people have existed on this forum without issues, Vince.  Whilst your age is a focal point of the campaign against you, what is more telling is that you have a personality which is clearly exploitable to get a rise out of.   Generally this begins when someone is discovered taking themselves too seriously.  That type of person gets fucked up on the internet.

To give you an example, my father's first foray to internet chat yielded him attempting to organise a fight with a stranger 10,000km away :-)

Not saying it's right - just saying it like it is - you're exploitable and like very many who have come and fallen, here - you constantly fail to understand how to deal with that type of situation.

Very few who are exploitable really have much control over how other people react to them - they tend to have this unrepentant style about them and a general inability to modify their character to defuse trolls.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2015, 12:01:28 AM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2015, 12:33:14 AM »
Have a look for yourself and see what a despicable person this Melvin Goodrum is.

https://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=vincebasile.com&prog_id=GoDaddy&k=Tn5%2fxl8NzbEVYRl%2fKxqI+Dj94Ae%2fzXKiTKZx3EZ%2flX3iB0Ts4NyNxvyLhKiJ78pviTJ3aNx1xEE%3d

That's totally wrong.
I don't know the back ground history between you two
But that is Completely Wrong.
Is there no legal recourse to stop this sort of thing.
I suppose not as it's the Internet.
Mods Should stop this stuff immediately.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2015, 12:49:43 AM »
Goodrum doesn't like getting the treatment here but no matter what he posts the threads usually end up the same.

So he has to retaliate with someone so since I am a known person he picks me. Even accuses me of racism and

attacking his husband. Nope, I didn't participate in that stuff because I keep families, partners and such off limits

and expect the same for me. He knows it is wrong but he wants to embarrass me. He has no assets so what can anyone do? I was suspended

for three days for no good reason since Goodrum is the one who stepped over the line and he admitted it on his

forum. I met someone a few months ago and she Goggled me and found Getbig and all the crap. Not nice

at all.