Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Switzerland made Watch Collection coming soon  (Read 4889 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
AWESOME

Looking great in that pic 8)

bradistani

• Getbig V

i do like that one with the orange face. they're all nice looking though.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'm sick of seeing ARNOLD.

The man screwed his maid ( ok with THAT) but he had to knock her up and pretend the poor kid wasn't his for years.

Only  a sociopathic douchebag would do that. Arnold is a selfish dickwad in my book.

bradistani

• Getbig V

The man screwed his maid ( ok with THAT) but he had to knock her up and pretend the poor kid wasn't his for years.

Only  a sociopathic douchebag would do that. Arnold is a selfish dickwad in my book.

:D

The Aftonbladet reports the 65-year old said, 'I have four wonderful children...' before catching himself out and after a pause, continues, ‘well, actually I have five.’

at least he gets to look at his dad in the flesh at premiers and public events

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I respect Arnold's achievements , but I always thought he was a selfish prick.
That's just my opinion of the man. I'm sure he knows that and is trying to contact me to apologize LOL  ;)

Papper

• Getbig V

What you call sociopathic douchebag I call a great leader with huge charisma.

All is forgiven with ARNOLD, the man who gave bodybuilding a face.

God bless him!  8)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
What you call sociopathic douchebag I call a great leader with huge charisma.

All is forgiven with ARNOLD, the man who gave bodybuilding a face.

God bless him!  8)

I agree, he did a lot of good for bodybuilding.
BUT, nothing you post here will change my opinion of him as a man.
I think he's a selfish prick.

TheShape.

• Getbig V

As much as an Arnold fan I am, this statement is true.

Papper

• Getbig V

I agree, he did a lot of good for bodybuilding.
BUT, nothing you post here will change my opinion of him as a man.

He is no doubt selfish, and I like him for it.

I am selfish too.

But, in my opinion he also spread pretty positive messages during his career. Not including his private life.

Azzaro

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I respect Arnold's achievements , but I always thought he was a selfish prick.
That's just my opinion of the man. I'm sure he knows that and is trying to contact me to apologize LOL  ;)

All successful people are selfish...this is why they're successful

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

- bodybuilder

- posing for nude shots

- fucking with people's minds and laughing about it (Ferrigno etc.)

- cheating on his wife

- admired Hitler when he was a kid.

Yes, he has sociopathic traits.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
They look like watches rappers and blacks would wear.  I'll pass.

Papper

• Getbig V
All successful people are selfish...this is why they're successful

Bingo. There are a lot of selfish pricks in the corporate world for example.

I also believe there are very unsuccessful people who are selfish, just that those who succeed get the label.

:)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.

Only  a sociopathic douchebag would do that. Arnold is a selfish dickwad in my book.

Arnold chooses his friends wisely (more likely, they chose him).  He's in the big boys club.  These people run/own the world and control all media.  Why do you think Arnie's Mexican love child was not revealed until his governorship was over?

bicepsofsteel

• Getbig II
Big Arnold fan, but he wears a Panerai and those watches look cheap and nasty. This will be a huge failure. Absolutely no class.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Arnold is well accomplished - I bet he sacrificed a lot on the way.
The austro-mexican hybrid seems promising... Dee "Arnold" Snider  going strong.  :D

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking

theredeemer

• Getbig III
Might buy one of these.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/page/instantawesome-Arnold-150320/this-guy-had-embarrassing-day-gym-arnold-schwarzenegger-gave-pep-talk?ex_cid=sportscenterFB

This guy had an embarrassing day at the gym -- and then Arnold Schwarzenegger gave him a pep talk

One of the beauties of the modern internet is that it's incredibly easy to talk to your favorite celebrities. You can hit up LeBron James on Twitter, and he might even respond! It's simple! One star who has taken full advantage of this level of interaction is Arnold Schwarzenegger, who maintains a surprisingly active account on Reddit. He drops in various fitness-related subreddits from time to time, answering questions and offering advice.

Recently, he came across a thread from a demoralized gym-goer. User "GnashBrowns" went to the gym for the first time by himself, and had an embarrassing experience:

"First exercise was squatting. I warmed up with 55 then started 65 for the 5x5. Everything went pretty well until the last rep on the fourth set. Took a nasty spill and landed on my right knee to prevent myself from falling backwards. A couple people laughed. That hurt more than falling down. I got back on the horse and finished up the last set at 60. Next exercise was deadlift. I never really got the hang of the form for a proper deadlift so I practiced it while looking in the mirror. Started my first set at 55 but couldn't get the form down, my right knee kept buckling and gave out on the fourth rep, causing me to fall once more. Same people laughed and got many looks in my direction because of the loud noise. Feeling completely embarrassed at this point, I put the bar and the weights in their places, and left with my head hanging low."

Someone brought the thread to Arnold's attention, and he responded:

"Someone told me about this. I hope I'm not too late here, I'm traveling, but I wanted to chime in. I always say don't be afraid of failure, because how far can you really fall? You found out -- to the ground. It's right there. Now you know it isn't anything that should scare you. You should be proud that you weren't afraid -- not embarrassed that you failed. You could have made excuses not to walk into the door, but you didn't. You knew it would be hard, and it would be uncomfortable, and it might be awkward -- and you did it anyway. That's courage. I'm proud of you. The last guy I rooted for broke a world record in the deadlift. You have more in common with him than you think. First, he started out lifting just the bar, too (when you look at him, he may have been 3 months old at that point). Second, imagine his courage. He walked up to that bar in front of a big audience and television cameras, knowing that not only had he never lifted that much before -- NO ONE on earth had - and it was highly likely he would completely fail. You may not think about it this way, but you showed that courage, on a smaller level. Finally, I'm rooting for you, too. You took the first step and you fell, but at least you fell in the right direction, so get back up and take the next step. Keep moving forward."

Arnold's referencing his presence at Eddie "The Beast" Hall's record-breaking deadlift this week, so he knows about motivating someone to get stronger. Needless to say, "GnashBrowns" was blown away by Arnold's support:

"I'm in total shock right now, but thank you so much Mr. Schwarzenegger. I was completely blindsided by the amount of support /r/gainit showed me, but this something else. I'm going to make sure I come back to this subreddit bigger and stronger to show everyone here that supported me that I stayed on the path and didn't give up."

We feel confident in saying that the people who laughed at this guy in the gym haven't gotten a personal motivational speech from the greatest action hero of the 1980s, yeah?

ritch

• Getbig V
wonder if they will be a hit? We all know watches are no longer worn by most. If someone can pull this off, it's Arnold but am not very confident this will be as big as he anticipates.
?

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
:D

at least he gets to look at his dad in the flesh at premiers and public events

That is one ugly, busted looking kid. But he'll never have to worry about money for the rest of his life.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Only  a sociopathic douchebag would do that. Arnold is a selfish dickwad in my book.

Am I wrong on this? By all accounts he gave money to his maid from when she was pregnant and paid her money to take care of her and his kid. He did visit his kid and maid in the house he paid for them to live in. He only hid it from the press and his wife. I think the kid knew when he was old enough who his father was.

Mildred the maid is the woman on the extreme right in this picture.

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
Whatever. That kid looks like a fucking mutant. Just an ugly conglomerate of Austrian and Mexican genes. Pretty disgusting.

JasonH

• Getbig V
Whatever. That kid looks like a fucking mutant. Just an ugly conglomerate of Austrian and Mexican genes. Pretty disgusting.

Seems to have scored some quality blonde poontang from the looks of it in that pic.