Author Topic: Recent conversation with my wife  (Read 3233 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Recent conversation with my wife
« on: March 20, 2015, 03:52:02 PM »
It was late and the dog was laying between us in the bed.

Me - " I'm going to fart in the dogs face."

Her - " That's disgusting, go back to sleep."

...and to think some wonder why I got divorced more then once??????

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Recent conversation with my ( 8th) wife
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 04:00:23 PM »
and we wonder why women don't post here, lol!
?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 04:13:16 PM »
this is why I find it unlikely to ever get married. Sex ends after few months when you are with the same pussy 24/7 in a regular relationship, mirrage would probably make me an impotent.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 04:27:36 PM »
this is why I find it unlikely to ever get married. Sex ends after few months when you are with the same pussy 24/7 in a regular relationship, mirrage would probably make me an impotent.
Now you would understand why Islam gave the men 4 women. It's to keep sex going on. Plus when you have 2,3 or 4 women, they all make huge effort and seductions games so they can be the one to have you at night. It keeps concurrence, it keeps the fire bro.

More, when they start to fight with each others to have you, it keeps you away from fighting YOU. In the 4 wifes system, you are not the ennemy of your wife but the other wife is. Fucking genius Islam.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 04:33:52 PM »
Now you would understand why Islam gave the men 4 women. It's to keep sex going on. Plus when you have 2,3 or 4 women, they all make huge effort and seductions games so they can be the one to have you at night. It keeps concurrence, it keeps the fire bro.

More, when they start to fight with each others to have you, it keeps you away from fighting YOU. In the 4 wifes system, you are not the ennemy of your wife but the other wife is. Fucking genius Islam.

I think not all islam sects allow polygamy, at least it's only accepted in extraordinary circumstances.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2015, 04:36:46 PM »
I think not all islam sects allow polygamy, at least it's only accepted in extraordinary circumstances.
Koran does. Recently, is pretty impossible to have 2 women. Morocco made in 2004 some laws to make polygamy IMPOSSIBLE for men. Islam is dying in my so called "islamic" country.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2015, 04:39:11 PM »
Koran does. Recently, is pretty impossible to have 2 women. Morocco made in 2004 some laws to make polygamy IMPOSSIBLE for men. Islam is dying in my so called "islamic" country.

LOL :D , maybe because it's not necessarily a rule of god but a rule of man? Hardly makes islam dying.

islam isn't the only religion or culture or whatever that permits polygamy, but it's never a guarantee of a good mirrage, divorces and jealousy fights have been recorded so even that doesn't guarantee balance in the mirrage.

Once you make rules, and lock yourself up, your sex drive ends at some point, period, because love and passion flourishes in a perfect freedom.