Author Topic: There are 88 million people in the U.S. of working age, not employed or looking?  (Read 5218 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
 :-X

I'm well aware it's not a problem with a single answer and it's not just matter of laziness.  I'm wondering what would happen if government subsidies were taken away what would the people do then? It will never happen because the people would revolt.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
mayhem would happen! and death...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Life is good for us who dont work i get that welfare check is all i need
A

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER

I'm well aware it's not a problem with a single answer and it's not just matter of laziness.  I'm wondering what would happen if government subsidies were taken away what would the people do then? It will never happen because the people would revolt.

Cut off welfare to only the needy

Scale back unemployment benefits

Make drug testing mandatory for welfare recipients

Deport the 30 million illegals

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Cut off welfare to only the needy

Scale back unemployment benefits

Make drug testing mandatory for welfare recipients

Deport the 30 million illegals
everything is already built no work needs to be done i feel bad for those that work
A

kh300

• Getbig V
I remember when I was a kid being on welfare or anything was embarrassing. People would use them only in discrete places, and being in NYC alot of people were on assistance. But today everywhere you go there are signs for ebt cards, and people flash them around like their so proud.

Its like the days of a good education, or getting a good job has been replaced by working the system. Even a good friend of mine told me how he gets 3k a month in disability and works an easy desk job even though he can squat and dead more then me.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
I remember when I was a kid being on welfare or anything was embarrassing. People would use them only in discrete places, and being in NYC alot of people were on assistance. But today everywhere you go there are signs for ebt cards, and people flash them around like their so proud.

Its like the days of a good education, or getting a good job has been replaced by working the system. Even a good friend of mine told me how he gets 3k a month in disability and works an easy desk job even though he can squat and dead more then me.

thats really milking it alright

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
everything is already built no work needs to be done i feel bad for those that work
Do you feel bad about what your governement does to fulfill your needs? Do you feel bad about death all over Iraq and Afghanistan so your governement take them oil resources and land to satisfy you?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Do you feel bad about what your governement does to fulfill your needs? Do you feel bad about death all over Iraq and Afghanistan so your governement take them oil resources and land to satisfy you?
i get 2k month disability i need more but ill have to deal with it i get more than i neeed in foodstamps most goes in the trash im a picky eater
A

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
i get 2k month disability i need more but ill have to deal with it i get more than i neeed in foodstamps most goes in the trash im a picky eater
Well at least you, you are disabled so I can understand.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Let me help you. Those 88 million are all black people.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
Marty is white. He gets 2000$ all goes to beer and drugs.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.

good on him  8)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

In sheer numbers whites are on welfare overwhelmingly more, in percentages, blacks are more.  This isn't about race so please lets not make it about it.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Life is good for us who dont work i get that welfare check is all i need

When did you become disabled ???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
When did you become disabled ???
When he went from DaddyWaddy to JohnnyFalcon.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Wiggzy is very lucky, mother Africa wants him back  ;)

jws56

• Getbig I
The jobless rate decreased to 5.5 percent in February from 5.7 percent in the previous month. It is the lowest figure since May of 2008 as the number of unemployed persons went down. 

There were 8.7 million unemployed people in February, down from 8.97 million in the previous month. 

falco

• Getbig V
One bigger problem is the stupid wealth distribution. Many people have money they can not spent in ten lifetimes whereas others can barely buy chicken breasts.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Again with this shit??  You're one dumb monkey.  Being of working age doesn't mean they should or could be working. 
A

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
One bigger problem is the stupid wealth distribution. Many people have money they can not spent in ten lifetimes whereas others can barely buy chicken breasts.

So? I see no problem in that. No one is equal and shouldn't be. Some dumber, some less. The strongest rise to the top and control the others. The bottom stay bottom feeders for a reason, too many useless fucks that need to die off

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
We have created a new form of slavery... Government dependency.
$

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
The jobless rate decreased to 5.5 percent in February from 5.7 percent in the previous month. It is the lowest figure since May of 2008 as the number of unemployed persons went down.

There were 8.7 million unemployed people in February, down from 8.97 million in the previous month.

Unemployed or having a dead end job in mcdonalds is the same thing. I would be frustrated if there were no burger or pizza joints out there, but life would go on without them perfectly. I don't believe flipping burgers helps economy.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Again with this shit??  You're one dumb monkey.  Being of working age doesn't mean they should or could be working. 

:o

;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Again with this shit??  You're one dumb monkey.  Being of working age doesn't mean they should or could be working.  

You're ugly as fuck
You're a queer
You're classless
You're an idiot
You're socially awkward
People laugh at you, not with you
You consider yourself to have been in the military, yet, you never made it out of basic training (You were never in)
You have the most pathetic physique I've ever seen on a black man I've ever seen.
You let a grown man spit on you and you did nothing.

You're a joke.  You're a pussy.  If your father knew you, he'd be ashamed of you.