Author Topic: Regarding tanning  (Read 3749 times)

Prime

• Getbig IV
  • The force is strong in this'un
Regarding tanning
« on: February 24, 2006, 04:34:26 PM »
After watching that fit show episode, why do you go to a tanning salon when you live in such a sunny climate?
Wouldnt it be cheaper just to lie in the sun once a day?
[img]http://ima

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Bob i have to ask
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2006, 04:37:26 PM »
who gives a shit?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Bob i have to ask
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 04:55:32 PM »
translation......I wish Bob laid out on the beach in a thong so i can take pics with my camera phone and jerkoff to them!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bob Chick: Regarding you tan
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2006, 04:57:19 PM »

Well, here in sunny California, with time being a priority, you can get an all around tan in about 15-20 minutes (or even spray it on in 5), or stay out in the sun for hours, hoping you will get an even tan.

Which do you think is easier and faster?

gdavidx28

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2006, 05:03:53 PM »
Prime
What the fuck is wrong with you!Stop asking stupid question!

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2006, 05:17:02 PM »

damn this is so gay I want to cry.

Snotroot

• Getbig II
  • Burn bitches !!
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2006, 05:24:27 PM »
so.........Bob when you go to the hair salon why .........

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2006, 05:32:14 PM »
Oh bob you're so dreamy. I get lost in your eyes. Your almost as sexy as Lee Priest and Shawn Ray. But not quite because these guys have more money than you.
"Shut the F up and train"

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2006, 05:33:54 PM »
bob, is your butt naked when you tan?

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2006, 05:49:12 PM »
Rumour has it, his ass is so hairy it's like pulling a a sandwich out of shag carpet when he craps.  :o
"Shut the F up and train"

Prime

• Getbig IV
  • The force is strong in this'un
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2006, 05:56:51 AM »
Sorry if this thread upsets you guys :-\  I'll open it up as a question to anyone then who lives in a sunny climate.
As it's almost never sunny here long enough to get a tan i have to use tanning places.  They are so bloody expensive.  If i could do it for free i would.  I just wonder why some of you pay to tan when you can do it for free, is it just because it's quicker like ron said? because if you factor in commuting it probably works out the same. 
[img]http://ima

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2006, 11:38:48 AM »
Sorry if this thread upsets you guys :-\  I'll open it up as a question to anyone then who lives in a sunny climate.
As it's almost never sunny here long enough to get a tan i have to use tanning places.  They are so bloody expensive.  If i could do it for free i would.  I just wonder why some of you pay to tan when you can do it for free, is it just because it's quicker like ron said? because if you factor in commuting it probably works out the same. 

I live in Florida.  I work too much, so for me, it's just quick & easy (12-15 minutes) to go to the tanning salon right across the street from my house. :)  Just don't overdo it, k? 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Regarding tanning
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2006, 01:15:19 PM »
I always thught a tanning salon in Hawaii is stupid.  Well I was way wrong.  They are booked almost all day.  The thing is people have to work here.  They are indoors from 7am or 8am to 4pm or 5pm. five days a week.  So they don't get much time to go outside in the sun.  Weekends yes but for somethat isn't enough.  So after work or at lunch the salon s where they go. Now people like me do nothing all day but go to my pool or the beach.  Here I am at the beautiful Old Airport Beach a couple weeks ago.  I'm not even that tan right now though. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2006, 01:43:54 PM »
I always thught a tanning salon in Hawaii is stupid.  Well I was way wrong.  They are booked almost all day.  The thing is people have to work here.  They are indoors from 7am or 8am to 4pm or 5pm. five days a week.  So they don't get much time to go outside in the sun.  Weekends yes but for somethat isn't enough.  So after work or at lunch the salon s where they go. Now people like me do nothing all day but go to my pool or the beach.  Here I am at the beautiful Old Airport Beach a couple weeks ago.  I'm not even that tan right now though. 

i read where that's a gay beach now

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2006, 02:00:30 PM »
I'd rather go in a booth for 8 min. a day, than sit in a chair like a rotating corpse for an hour twice a week.  I think I'd shoot myself if I had to sit at a beach all day....ultra boring.  I guess you'd see some ass, chances are you wouldn't hit though.  Might as well rub one out and go in a tanning bed.
Croatch on...
N

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2006, 08:21:36 PM »
Hell I live 100' from the water.  I take my laptop to the pool and do work and hang on here.  I just so happen to have office outside in the sun when I want.  And yes it is very boring tosit at the beach.  That's why I don't go to sit.  I go to work get in the water and cool off.  Unlike some that have to be sure they take the wrench out of their pocket before taking a shit.  So are you teasing us that you are going to shoot yourself.  And I'll be sure to rub one off in the tanning bed you are going to use.  You can think of it as lotion for your self.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2006, 08:31:06 PM »
I'd rather go in a booth for 8 min. a day, than sit in a chair like a rotating corpse for an hour twice a week.  I think I'd shoot myself if I had to sit at a beach all day....ultra boring.  I guess you'd see some ass, chances are you wouldn't hit though.  Might as well rub one out and go in a tanning bed.
Croatch on...

isnt tanning too "fake" for you croach??? LOL

i mean...its not a natural tan...its a fake one....its kinda like cheating ;)