Author Topic: Jews being persecuted in London, new attack  (Read 8201 times)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Jews being persecuted in London, new attack
« on: March 22, 2015, 12:38:48 PM »
Six arrested after Stamford Hill synagogue attack

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-32007767

This just happened, amazing how quick Europe is going back to its old self.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: Jews being persecuted in London, new attack
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 12:44:28 PM »
are jews persecuted by the british goverment?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 12:45:45 PM »
are jews persecuted by the british goverment?

When a government turns a blind eye to the abuse of any group then in turn it is enabling that abuse.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 12:53:37 PM »
6 drunk idiots go into a synagogue and you turn that into Jewish persecution in London.  ::)

It is this persecution complex, alongside the blind and blinkered support of Zionism, that gives Jewish people an increasingly bad reputation.

Get your head out of your ass if you think the general British public give two fucks about Jews one way or the other.  Live and let live is the British motto, and that has sadly been taken advantage of by too many who support Islam.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 12:55:43 PM »
6 drunk idiots go into a synagogue and you turn that into Jewish persecution in London.  ::)

It is this persecution complex, alongside the blind and blinkered support of Zionism, that gives Jewish people an increasingly bad reputation.

Get your head out of your ass if you think the general British public give two fucks about Jews one way or the other.  Live and let live is the British motto, and that has sadly been taken advantage of by too many who support Islam.

this is now commonplace in london, this is how things start, again respect history! Live and let live is everyone's motto until it is no longer the motto.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2015, 01:17:37 PM »
6 drunk idiots go into a synagogue and you turn that into Jewish persecution in London.  ::)

Get your head out of your ass if you think the general British public give two fucks about Jews one way or the other.  Live and let live is the British motto, and that has sadly been taken advantage of by too many who support Islam.

I couldn't have said it better my self. Persecution complex, zionists are insane. Whatever you do it's always anti semitic   ::)

Anything reminds them of hitlers reign.

When people burn churches, it's not against christianity, it's just randomness. If someone sprays on a mosk, it's racism. If someone vandalises synagogue it has to be anti semitism, OOOOoOOooh Brother

good for zionists, they love this pattern. But I see it, I'm not fooled By it.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2015, 01:41:26 PM »
 ::)

Oh boy, a whole lotta "QED" ITT.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2015, 01:59:07 PM »
I couldn't have said it better my self. Persecution complex, zionists are insane. Whatever you do it's always anti semitic   ::)

When people burn churches, it's not against christianity, it's just randomness. If someone sprays on a mosk, it's racism. If someone vandalises synagogue it has to be anti semitism, OOOOoOOooh Brother

The anti-semitic Shield works like a charm. The homo's have followed suit and now hide behind the homophobe shield...Blacks hide behind the racist shield...My Jewish friend told me that they are taught at a very young age to use the anti-semitic Shield if they ever hear anyone say anything that goes against the Jews...He said it with a big gin on his face.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2015, 02:01:25 PM »
I rest my case! You guys proved that instead on focusing on actual facts such as the rise of attacks against jews worldwide you decided to instead focus on some BS in an attempt to cover up your own anti jewish feelings.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2015, 02:05:14 PM »
I rest my case! You guys proved that instead on focusing on actual facts such as the rise of attacks against jews worldwide you decided to instead focus on some BS in an attempt to cover up your own anti jewish feelings.

what I said was spot on.

But yes, anti semitism has risen over the years. THanks to the nationalist jews movement "Zionism". Rabbi's have talked about how it is ruining the image of judaism, I know, just like isis is ruining the name of islam and muslims. Muslims talk about the rise of anti islam, now days more than ever and are annoyed about isis and other nut groups because of it.

White's are also persecuted more than ever, christians too. Trust me on that.

You think you are so special, you're not.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2015, 02:33:57 PM »

Me and my buddy will talk shit about some cute chubby chicks at the gym...But both of us would secretly bang the cute chubby chicks. So although verbally it seems we may be anti-chubby chicks, our actions prove otherwise...Not everything is what it seems...

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2015, 02:34:11 PM »
what I said was spot on.

But yes, anti semitism has risen over the years. THanks to the nationalist jews movement "Zionism". Rabbi's have talked about how it is ruining the image of judaism, I know, just like isis is ruining the name of islam and muslims. Muslims talk about the rise of anti islam, now days more than ever and are annoyed about isis and other nut groups because of it.

White's are also persecuted more than ever, christians too. Trust me on that.

You think you are so special, you're not.

the current excuse to hate jews is blamed on Zionism. What was hitlers excuse? What was the excuse of the hundreds of others who persecuted jews prior to Zionism? They always seemed to find something.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2015, 02:36:09 PM »

Zionists are indeed insane.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2015, 02:39:17 PM »
Zionists are indeed insane.
whats insane is your hatred of jews, how can you justify it?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2015, 02:41:57 PM »
the current excuse to hate jews is blamed on Zionism. What was hitlers excuse? What was the excuse of the hundreds of others who persecuted jews prior to Zionism? They always seemed to find something.

Just to be clear, I was never on hitler's side. I never supported people who hated on jewish people because they are hard working. I think it's ridiculous! Everyone should be able to do what they want, and be as succesfull or hardworking they can be or want to be.

But, as devastating as world history can be, zionism is a extreme political movement made By politically motivated jews, not religiously motivated jews, and hence it doesn't make zionism representable for judaism, no? On a personal level I feel zionism was established as in "fuck you world, we've had it, we want to be on our own" and I can understand that but that doesn't make putting things upside down and into another kind of extremism good.

For example, I would have no problem to have a jewish president.... just as long as HE, not she ;D, is an orthodox jew.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2015, 02:47:11 PM »

I'm proud to say I back  the Jewish people, their Jewish state and the recent re-election of P.M. BB Net.
I served in the USMC and that's what I believe. I  have no desire to debate anyone on getbig on this issue.
I'm simply making a declaration of where I stand in reply to your post. That's it.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2015, 02:48:13 PM »
Just to be clear, I was never on hitler's side. I never supported people who hated on jewish people because they are hard working. I think it's ridiculous!

But, as devastating as world history can be, zionism is a extreme political movement made By politically motivated jews, not religiously motivated jews, and hence it doesn't make zionism representable for judaism, no? On a personal level I feel zionism was established as in "fuck you world, we've had it, we want to be on our own" and I can understand that but that doesn't make putting things upside down and into another kind of extremism good.

Over 1 million extremely religious jews live in Israel, of those about 80,000 belong to a sect that is anti zionist and they justify their living in israel by claiming they refuse to take any money from the government.

Israel only responds to attacks they do not initiate anything unless they are being threatened. They have tried many times to bring about peace. But how can you expect muslims to make peace with jews when they cannot even get along with their own kind?

People will say anything but admit they simply have whatever genetic disorder that makes them hate jews. Even cold blooded nazis needed to come up with all kind of excuses to justify their hatred of jews.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2015, 02:51:45 PM »
I'm proud to say I back  the Jewish people, their Jewish state and the recent re-election of P.M. BB Net.
I served in the USMC and that's what I believe. I  have no desire to debate anyone on getbig on this issue.
I'm simply making a declaration of where I stand in reply to your post. That's it.
Thank You for serving!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2015, 02:53:01 PM »

This is the G&O. No one gives a shit.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2015, 02:53:42 PM »
Over 1 million extremely religious jews live in Israel, of those about 80,000 belong to a sect that is anti zionist and they justify their living in israel by claiming they refuse to take any money from the government.

Israel only responds to attacks they do not initiate anything unless they are being threatened. They have tried many times to bring about peace. But how can you expect muslims to make peace with jews when they cannot even get along with their own kind?

People will say anything but admit they simply have whatever genetic disorder that makes them hate jews. Even cold blooded nazis needed to come up with all kind of excuses to justify their hatred of jews.

Although Arabs were a majority in Palestine prior to the creation of the state of Israel, there had always been a Jewish population, as well. For the most part, Jewish Palestinians got along with their Arab neighbors. This began to change with the onset of the Zionist movement, because the Zionists rejected the right of the Palestinians to self-determination and wanted Palestine for their own, to create a “Jewish State” in a region where Arabs were the majority and owned most of the land.

For instance, after a series of riots in Jaffa in 1921 resulting in the deaths of 47 Jews and 48 Arabs, the occupying British held a commission of inquiry, which reported their finding that “there is no inherent anti-Semitism in the country, racial or religious.” Rather, Arab attacks on Jewish communities were the result of Arab fears about the stated goal of the Zionists to take over the land.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2015, 02:54:09 PM »
Thank You for serving!

Thanks and no biggy, as millions of others did the same.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2015, 03:03:35 PM »

What makes you think I hate Jews? I don't hate Jews.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2015, 03:04:22 PM »
 ;)
North of Italy

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2015, 03:12:31 PM »
Thanks and no biggy, as millions of others did the same.

you talk to him like he's above you, just stop. He is NOT above you. He thinks I say this because he is jewish but he is wrong, I give him the same human worth as I would give every people that comes accross me during the day.

Of course, a zionist jew would disagree. They think jewish people are priviledged and special. And any jewish professor or a rabbi that disagrees with him- he says is a self hating jew  ::)

Do what you want. In religion there's belief, in politics  there is truth, no questioning. No matter are you religious or not, but you don't have to worship any state.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2015, 03:18:29 PM »
you talk to him like he's above you, just stop. He is NOT above you. He thinks I say this because he is jewish but he is wrong, I give him the same human worth as I would give every people that comes accross me during the day.

Of course, a zionist jew would disagree. They think jewish people are priviledged and special. And any jewish professor or a rabbi that disagrees with him- he says is a self hating jew  ::)

Do what you want. In religion there's belief, in politics  there is truth, no questioning. No matter are you religious or not, but you don't have to worship any state.
This is the idea that you get if you live outside US  (in EU for example ): israel is like a baby for the US, everytime he cryes US has to run and clean the baby butt from shit.
North of Italy