Author Topic: Only Jesus Can Save Us From The World's Problems ...  (Read 13785 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: Only Jesus Can Save Us From The World's Problems ...
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 04:05:37 PM »
http://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2015/03/22/lok-nadeau-pope-naples.cnn

o, fuck R.Harringtony is back  ::)

What fucking problems  ???, I don't watch TV news anymore  8)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 04:39:33 PM »
The gods help those that help themselves. -  Aesop's Fables.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 04:42:56 PM »
We need to focus less on what the jews and moslems are doing and more on what we Christians are doing. That is the solution

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 04:46:03 PM »
We need to focus less on what the jews and moslems are doing and more on what we Christians are doing. That is the solution

amen

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2015, 04:51:16 PM »

I think it more a matter of what we are not doing.  What we refuse to do. Jew, Christian and Atheist.  We.  Americans.  All of us. 

As Aesop said, the gods help those that help themselves.  If the ancient Greeks were aware of this, how much more so modern man?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2015, 04:55:48 PM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2015, 08:19:44 PM »

I like Mr.Devil & Lord Satan  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2015, 08:23:58 PM »
Look at all the Christians who go to church on Sunday, yet Monday-Saturday have affairs, lie, cheat, steal, greedy, and are total pricks, etc. I am not saying this is exclusively a Christian thing, because most people (atheist, jewish, muslim, etc) are like that.

It all really comes down to a lack of a humanity, and everyone lacks it, religious and nonreligious, white and black and spanish and asian, etc.

Everyone has lost their way.

The world is going to shit.
X

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2015, 08:24:53 PM »
New Living Translation
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God. 2 Corinthians 4:4

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2015, 08:26:16 PM »
X

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2015, 08:26:46 PM »
New Living Translation
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God. 2 Corinthians 4:4
AMEN.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2015, 10:29:06 PM »
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2015, 10:30:29 PM »
Look at all the Christians who go to church on Sunday, yet Monday-Saturday have affairs, lie, cheat, steal, greedy, and are total pricks, etc. I am not saying this is exclusively a Christian thing, because most people (atheist, jewish, muslim, etc) are like that.

It all really comes down to a lack of a humanity, and everyone lacks it, religious and nonreligious, white and black and spanish and asian, etc.

Everyone has lost their way.

The world is going to shit.
Yeah, but the theists are worse, as they put up a pretense of righteousness and holiness, making their inhumanity even more depraved and intolerable.
V

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2015, 01:26:43 AM »

god is dead?
newsflash...god never exists..
T

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2015, 01:39:16 AM »
Christians have officially abandoned their brothers and sisters. Where are they as so many get slaughtered in Muslim countries? Not a peep not a word just on some message boards telling other fellow Christians to do something.

You guys claim to follow in the footsteps on Jesus? Have you read the Bible lately at all, would Jesus also sit on his behind as his people got beheaded?

Then you got the pope lol, wtf is going on there! Instead of supporting Israel he now became this liberal pro radical islam traitor.

Amazing

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2015, 01:53:26 AM »
New Living Translation

Great news , Satan is VICTORIOUS  ;)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2015, 01:57:07 AM »
god is dead?
newsflash...god never exists..
Nietzsche is talking about the god that man has created, he isn't talking as if God ever really existed.
V

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2015, 01:58:27 AM »
Christians have officially abandoned their brothers and sisters. Where are they as so many get slaughtered in Muslim countries? Not a peep not a word just on some message boards telling other fellow Christians to do something.

You guys claim to follow in the footsteps on Jesus? Have you read the Bible lately at all, would Jesus also sit on his behind as his people got beheaded?

Then you got the pope lol, wtf is going on there! Instead of supporting Israel he now became this liberal pro radical islam traitor.

Amazing

christiaity is almost dead. True believers, heart and soul, are almost none existant. Christians are the most persecuted people on the planet today. But then again there's so many insane fake christians out there, especially the pope and the entire vatican, that people just prefers not to give a shit about any christian.

in my country, 100 out of 100 people who belong to church and pay taxes for it does not believe in god one bit.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2015, 01:59:50 AM »

Amazing

I read Nazi books only & support PEGIDA , so  :)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2015, 02:53:16 AM »
raising of conciousness is needed, this so called good news belongs to a lower station of awareness.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2015, 03:19:32 AM »
christiaity is almost dead. True believers, heart and soul, are almost none existant. Christians are the most persecuted people on the planet today. But then again there's so many insane fake christians out there, especially the pope and the entire vatican, that people just prefers not to give a shit about any christian.

in my country, 100 out of 100 people who belong to church and pay taxes for it does not believe in god one bit.

Christianity is dead in Western Europe, at least among the native population. I would probably now refer to Western Europe as being a Post-Christian society.
Incidentally, I partly blame the decline of Christianity in Europe as the reason why the Islamic faith has managed to gain a strong foothold in these nations.
However, I think Christian beliefs are still quite strong in numerous other parts of the planet, such as Latin America, Africa and Eastern Europe so to say its “dead”, isn’t strictly true.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2015, 04:35:59 AM »
Christianity is dead in Western Europe, at least among the native population. I would probably now refer to Western Europe as being a Post-Christian society.
Incidentally, I partly blame the decline of Christianity in Europe as the reason why the Islamic faith has managed to gain a strong foothold in these nations.
However, I think Christian beliefs are still quite strong in numerous other parts of the planet, such as Latin America, Africa and Eastern Europe so to say its “dead”, isn’t strictly true.

I can agree with that. It's like europe's governments adopted the understanding and let people live policies from the bible, and denied any attempt for balance. Generation self hate.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2015, 05:27:38 AM »

Amazing

The Pope is not a "pro radical Islam traitor" u arrogant a-hole. no wonder throughout history nobody has liked your kind

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2015, 05:41:38 AM »
The Pope is not a "pro radical Islam traitor" u arrogant a-hole. no wonder throughout history nobody has liked your kind

So my comment now reflects the feelings of "my kind" hahahaaa my comment is based on what long time followers of the church are saying, my kind has no clue wtf the pope is upto