Author Topic: Cruz or Lose... It's official via Twitter, he's running!  (Read 6424 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Cruz or Lose... It's official via Twitter, he's running!
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2015, 01:05:10 PM »
cruz  :D :D :D :D :D not a chance in hell

dude, we know a RINO cannot win.  Mccain and Romeny both lost, and things have only gone MORE dem since amnesty delivered 4 million more dem voters.

Dems should be SCARED of Cruz.   Very scared.  He will mobilize the base - they'll donate, they'll knock on doors, they'll rally.  Remember how many repubs were ashamed of romney?  Won't be the case here.  Only 11% of repubs are against the tea party, that number is great news for a Cruz.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2015, 01:08:06 PM »
dude, we know a RINO cannot win.  Mccain and Romeny both lost, and things have only gone MORE dem since amnesty delivered 4 million more dem voters.

Dems should be SCARED of Cruz.   Very scared.  He will mobilize the base - they'll donate, they'll knock on doors, they'll rally.  Remember how many repubs were ashamed of romney?  Won't be the case here.  Only 11% of repubs are against the tea party, that number is great news for a Cruz.

bush won twice and he wasn't much of a conservative

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2015, 01:09:29 PM »
Anyone so feared by the Left, the MSM, the RINOs/Rockefeller Republicans and the trolls on this board must be worth supporting.

the dems would love to run against him

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2015, 01:11:41 PM »
bush won twice and he wasn't much of a conservative

oh but he was far more conservative than mccain or romney.   "compassionate conservative" who sent people to the chair, from TX and had a conservative daddy.

Bush was WAY more conservative than romney or mccain when he ran.  In 2000, bush was the "i'm not the wet spot that clinton was" and in 2004, it was "i'm al-qudas wrst nightmare!"   Both strongly conservative, both got the base to rally.

We know a RINO cannot win, only a fcking fool would smile and gloat that Jeb or Christie can get the base to bother.
We know a RINO cannot swing liberal/dem voters... a war hero and a business genius couldn't do it, a bush sure can't Lol.

We know the base is THIRSTY for a win, and libs are lackluster.  Hard to get them excited for hilary.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2015, 01:24:38 PM »
Only 21 percent of Americans now say they support the Tea Party movement. Support for the Tea Party has risen as high as 31 percent since The Times and CBS News first began asking about it four years ago. Support has hovered between 20 and 25 percent over the last year and a half.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2015, 01:28:11 PM »
oh but he was far more conservative than mccain or romney.   "compassionate conservative" who sent people to the chair, from TX and had a conservative daddy.

Bush was WAY more conservative than romney or mccain when he ran.  In 2000, bush was the "i'm not the wet spot that clinton was" and in 2004, it was "i'm al-qudas wrst nightmare!"   Both strongly conservative, both got the base to rally.

We know a RINO cannot win, only a fcking fool would smile and gloat that Jeb or Christie can get the base to bother.
We know a RINO cannot swing liberal/dem voters... a war hero and a business genius couldn't do it, a bush sure can't Lol.

We know the base is THIRSTY for a win, and libs are lackluster.  Hard to get them excited for hilary.

most repubs didn't see bush as a conservative,he spent money like a drunken sailor

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2015, 01:29:31 PM »

most repubs didn't see bush as a conservative,he spent money like a drunken sailor

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2015, 01:31:48 PM »

Yes, in 2006 and 2008 they saw that.

But in 2000, he was the fiscally responsible repub.
In 2004, he was the responsible hero spending a bit, but only to keep us safe. 

By 2005, 2006, everything started unraveling, and repubs saw him as an idiot spender - but he had the job already.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2015, 01:31:48 PM »
My opinion.. I have little respect for Americans when it comes to their voting and our government. We re-elected criminals, we re-elect unethical politicians, we accidently vote people in because we recognize the name and it's actually a totally different person, we vote party lines because our fathers did, we don't bother to vote in many cases.. "We" have created a system where Cruz is unelectable. ANY politician who is extreme on either end, liberal or conservative is unelectable. We are so divided as a nation due to many factors, media opinion makers and spinners chief among them. A candidate who alienates too many people with their stance will not get elected. This is exactly why you can hear the same politician give a speech for Iron Workers in Detroit, and he contradicts what he just said yesterday to buisness owners in New York. They tell us what we want to hear in order to have the best chance of getting elected. So will Cruz get elected? Nope. But for a short while, the Tea Party will feel really good until they lose. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2015, 01:33:56 PM »
Not a personal attack on Cruz, but I have a brother in law who is a multi millionaire Mensa member and would be considered "brilliant" by acadamia standards, who doesn't have the common sense god gave a turnip in many aspects of life and I wouldn't trust him to make rules and regulations for me, much less run the country  

I agree common sense is very important, but let's not pretend that being intellectually "brilliant" isn't an important factor when it comes to being a leader. 

I'm not all that impressed with "academic brilliance," particularly for someone who is years removed from school. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2015, 01:37:56 PM »
Anyone so feared by the Left, the MSM, the RINOs/Rockefeller Republicans and the trolls on this board must be worth supporting.

well that rules out Cruz then because the left doesn't fear him

I know guys like you keep saying that and I guess maybe you think if you say it enough that everyone will start believing

Cruz will never get the nomination and if he did the majority of conservatives would stay home or vote for the Dem

btw - I'm praying to satan every day that Republicans are dumb enough to nominate Cruz

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2015, 01:39:57 PM »
And I kind of respect Cruz and people like Cruz in some regard. If you think homosexuals are 2nd class citizens underserving of equal rights, and will burn in hell, fine. We can agree to disagree. I have more (not a whole lot but more) respect for that person than the one who says they are for equal rights in public but behind the scenes work to limit equality and tell gay jokes with their buddies. Someone who is honest about what they think regardless of how stupid it is in politics isn't all that common.      If Rev Phelps had run for office, at least you would know where he stood....

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2015, 01:43:11 PM »
My opinion.. I have little respect for Americans when it comes to their voting and our government. We re-elected criminals, we re-elect unethical politicians, we accidently vote people in because we recognize the name and it's actually a totally different person, we vote party lines because our fathers did, we don't bother to vote in many cases.. "We" have created a system where Cruz is unelectable. ANY politician who is extreme on either end, liberal or conservative is unelectable. We are so divided as a nation due to many factors, media opinion makers and spinners chief among them. A candidate who alienates too many people with their stance will not get elected. This is exactly why you can hear the same politician give a speech for Iron Workers in Detroit, and he contradicts what he just said yesterday to buisness owners in New York. They tell us what we want to hear in order to have the best chance of getting elected. So will Cruz get elected? Nope. But for a short while, the Tea Party will feel really good until they lose. 

Good post....
L

James

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2015, 02:53:57 PM »

Terrible post as Obama is about as extreme liberal as one can get, and he got elected, so your theory is worthless, plus:

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2015, 03:01:19 PM »
Terrible post, as Obama is about as extreme liberal as one can get, and he got elected, so your theory is worthless.

time have changed reagan couldn't get elected in this repub party

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2015, 03:05:21 PM »
Terrible post as Obama is about as extreme liberal as one can get, and he got elected, so your theory is worthless, plus:

True.  Twice.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2015, 03:07:13 PM »
rump brings birther charge against Cruz

Source: The Hill

Real estate tycoon Donald Trump cast doubt Monday on whether Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) can run for president because he was born in Canada.

"It’s a hurdle, somebody could certainly look at it very seriously," Trump said during a phone interview Monday on My Fox New York.

"He was born in Canada, if you know and when we all studied our history lessons, you are supposed to be born in this country, so I just don't know how the courts will rule on this."

Trump, who says he is exploring a bid for president in 2016, helped lead the "birther" movement that questioned President Obama's birth place, as well as the veracity of his birth certificate. He recently took credit for getting Obama to release his birth certificate while speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference in February.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/236651-trump-cruz-faces-hurdle-for-canadian-birthplace

And the birthers are off and running....

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2015, 03:11:02 PM »

I disagree with your post and here is why... Obama could be the biggest liberal to ever walk the face of the planet.... Cruz could be the biggest conservative. The difference in the 2.. Obama didn't run as an extreme Liberal, he sold himself to the middle of the road, regardless of what he was thinking. Of course in the 1st election, it helped tremendously that he was following Bush. We would have voted Bugs Bunny in to get away from that mess.    

Who was president before Reagan? Oh yeah.. Carter... same thing

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2015, 03:14:00 PM »

True.  Twice.   

false

Obama is a moderate and that's best case

calling him "as extreme a liberal as one can get" just shows how delusional some people on the far right really are

James

« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2015, 03:18:09 PM »
I disagree with your post and here is why... Obama could be the biggest liberal to ever walk the face of the planet.... Cruz could be the biggest conservative. The difference in the 2.. Obama didn't run as an extreme Liberal, he sold himself to the middle of the road, regardless of what he was thinking. Of course in the 1st election, it helped tremendously that he was following Bush. We would have voted Bugs Bunny in to get away from that mess.    

Obama had a record as being one of the most liberal Senators, and he still got elected, he even said he was going to "fundamentally transform this Country". Anyone with a brain knew what that meant.

Study: Obama most liberal senator last year
A new study suggests Obama had the most liberal voting record in 2007.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/01/31/study-obama-most-liberal-senator-last-year/
But that didn't keep him from getting elected

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2015, 03:20:12 PM »
Obama had a record as being one of the most liberal Senators, and he still got elected, he even said he was going to "fundamentally transform this Country". Anyone with a brain knew what that meant.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/01/31/study-obama-most-liberal-senator-last-year/

There's the problem

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2015, 03:21:45 PM »

Exactly.  If you really paid attention to what he was advocating, he was a big government liberal.  He was an extreme social liberal.  No big secrets.  He didn't run a campaign (or govern) like Clinton, who moved away from the fringe.  

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

James

« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2015, 03:24:25 PM »
Exactly.  If you really paid attention to what he was advocating, he was a big government liberal.  He was an extreme social liberal.  No big secrets.  He didn't run a campaign (or govern) like Clinton, who moved away from the fringe.  

Yep, and as Senator Obama not only had a liberal voting record, he had "the most liberal voting record in 2007" and he got elected.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2015, 03:35:47 PM »
Nothing posted here supports the claim that Obama The POTUS is "about as extreme liberal as one can get"

Drone Strikes,
Crack down on Whistleblowers/Journalist
Double down in Afghanistan
Had to "evolve" to support gay marriage

just a few off the top of my head

none of which sound like "about as extreme liberal as one can get"