Author Topic: Cruz or Lose... It's official via Twitter, he's running!  (Read 6414 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Cruz or Lose... It's official via Twitter, he's running!
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2016, 08:13:40 AM »
One thing positive I can say about Cruz is when Donald blasts him he takes the high road. I'm so sick of politicians bashing each other for the sake of winning that it is refreshing when someone refuses to take the bait and fire back... call it beta, fear, whatever, I can't help but appreciate it

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2016, 05:34:06 PM »
Have you seen the stories over the past few days?
Rush, Levin and laura ingraham all destroying Bush, calling him a RINO, saying that repubs cannot make that same mistake again.

I heard a great item... repubs have won big FIVE times since 1980.  EVERY TIME they won women.  1980, 1984, 1988, 2000, and 2010 - EVERY TIME they had a very conservative ticket, with 2010 being that mid-term tea party big year.   And think of the years where repubs went RINO... 2008, 2012, both bad defeats, both with a RINO.

Cruz or Lose.   Walker, maybe, but IMO he hasn't been vetted nationally yet... I don't fear Cruz skeletons in closet.  With walker, I do.  He admitted he thought about using violence to get a peaceful protest to riot level... anyone that careless surely has ten years of mistakes following him.   Cruz, he's just too "goober" to have that kind of reckless past.   

Liar.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2016, 05:52:36 PM »
Lol you just chided me for old threads.  Now u do it.  I'm sorry your hero Carson ended up a lying psychopath.  Next time, u should obey my prediction.  Reign base is really that stupid.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2016, 05:54:01 PM »
Lol you just chided me for old threads.  Now u do it.  I'm sorry your hero Carson ended up a lying psychopath.  Next time, u should obey my prediction.  Reign base is really that stupid.

I'm playing your stupid little game.  That makes me as dumb as you.  The difference is I realize it's stupid, and I'll quit in a few minutes.  But you'll still be a dishonest idiot.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2016, 05:58:36 PM »
I'm playing your stupid little game.  That makes me as dumb as you.  The difference is I realize it's stupid, and I'll quit in a few minutes.  But you'll still be a dishonest idiot.   :)

Republicans had the PERFECT candidate in Cruz.   CNN announced he just dropped out.   You and your people were too ignorant to choose a conservative.  Choose Cruz, or you will lose.  And now you lose.

Everyone who quietly said "I like some of trump's ideas...", this is on you.  Enjoy it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2016, 06:01:56 PM »
Republicans had the PERFECT candidate in Cruz.   CNN announced he just dropped out.   You and your people were too ignorant to choose a conservative.  Choose Cruz, or you will lose.  And now you lose.

Everyone who quietly said "I like some of trump's ideas...", this is on you.  Enjoy it.

Oh shut up you lying troll.   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2016, 06:06:46 PM »
Oh shut up you lying troll.   ::)

Cruz was the conservative they said they wanted.   THen they traded him in for TV fame, twitter wars, women bashing and extremism.
The GOP lost in a big way tonight.  :(