Author Topic: Election 2016  (Read 169458 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Election 2016
« Reply #400 on: July 29, 2016, 10:57:11 AM »
Does this mean you've joined Team Trump?

;D Not even if my life depended on it. He represents everything I dislike.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #401 on: July 29, 2016, 11:00:59 AM »

;D Not even if my life depended on it. He represents everything I dislike.

he is a lifelong liberal and democrat - whats the problem with him?

You dont like his hairdo ?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: July 29, 2016, 11:07:05 AM »

why are YOU voting for him then?????????????????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: July 29, 2016, 11:14:39 AM »
why are YOU voting for him then?????????????????

Because that nasty dirty deranged psychotic bitch Hillary needs to be defeated. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: July 29, 2016, 11:28:18 AM »

If you need to ask what the problem with Trump is, you have not truly understood him.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #405 on: July 29, 2016, 03:50:21 PM »
For your information, if you don't know dates and times for the upcoming debates.  Will be great fun for all.

The current schedule is:

First presidential debate: Monday, Sept. 26, 2016, at Hofstra University in Hempstead, N.Y.

The first debate will consist of six 15-minute segments selected by the moderator and announced ahead of the debate.

Vice presidential debate: Tuesday, Oct. 4, 2016, at Longwood University in Farmville, Va.

The vice presidential debate will be divided into nine 10-minute segments.

Second presidential debate: Sunday, Oct. 9, 2016, at Washington University in St. Louis

The second presidential debate will be a town meeting, where half of the questions will come from participants and the other from the moderator. The moderator's questions will be based on public interest topics determined via social media and other sources.

Third presidential debate: Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2016 at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas

The third presidential debate will have the same format as the first, with six 15-minute segments

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #406 on: July 29, 2016, 04:00:48 PM »
The second presidential debate will be a town meeting, where half of the questions will come from participants and the other from the moderator. The moderator's questions will be based on public interest topics determined via social media and other sources.

Highly staged nonsense, with a bent against Trump.  Bank on it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #407 on: August 01, 2016, 04:24:22 PM »
Post-convention poll: Clinton retakes lead over Trump
By Jennifer Agiesta, CNN Polling Director
Mon August 1, 2016

Clinton tops Trump 52% to 43% in a head-to-head matchup
In a four-way race: Clinton 45%, Trump 37%, Johnson 9% and Stein 5%

Washington (CNN) — Hillary Clinton emerges from her party's convention in Philadelphia with a restored lead over Donald Trump, having earned a 7-point convention bounce, according to a new CNN/ORC Poll.

In a two-way head-to-head matchup, Clinton tops Trump 52% to 43%, and in a four-way matchup including third party candidates Gary Johnson and Jill Stein, Clinton leads 45% to 37% with Johnson at 9% and Stein at 5%.

Besides improving her standing against Trump, Clinton's convention appears to have boosted the share of Americans who think her policies will move the country in the right direction (from 43% before either convention to 48% now), while Trump's right direction number held roughly steady following the back-to-back political gatherings in Cleveland and Philadelphia.

Further, a majority of Clinton's backers now say their vote is more to show support for her than to oppose Trump, a sharp shift since early May. Back then, 48% said their vote was one of support for the former secretary of state, 58% say so now. While Trump also improved his numbers on that metric, his voters are more evenly divided, with 47% saying they're backing him to show support and 50% saying it's more to oppose Clinton.

. . . .

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/01/politics/trump-vs-clinton-presidential-polls-election-2016/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #408 on: August 01, 2016, 04:26:40 PM »
In 2008....
Mccain led from I believe Aug 29th on with announcement... then by Sept 15th, Obama had overtaken him for good. 

Polls always take 10 to 14 days to truly catch up to events.

Trump was trailing going into the conventions, and 2 weeks after they conclude, he'll be trailing again too. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: August 01, 2016, 04:52:21 PM »
Long but interesting read.

Donald Trump Hired Me As An Attorney. Please Don’t Support Him For President.
Bullies will always exist somewhere, but the White House should not be that somewhere.
07/31/2016

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-hired-me-as-an-attorneyplease-dont_us_579e52dee4b00e7e269fb30f?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: August 03, 2016, 05:38:12 AM »
Ally of Trump staffer Paul Manafort: The staff is 'suicidal,' he's mailing it in
John Harwood   | @johnjharwood
10 Hours Ago
CNBC.com

Donald Trump's behavior in recent days, from criticizing the parents of a fallen American soldier to declining to endorse House Speaker Paul Ryan, has strained the nerves of his campaign staff as he falls behind in the polls.

I exchanged messages Tuesday evening with a longtime ally of Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, whom I asked about who was calling the shots in the campaign. The response indicated that Manafort, a veteran of Republican politics brought in this spring for the transition from primaries to the general election, has lost control over his candidate.

"Manafort not challenging (Trump) anymore," Manafort's ally wrote. "Mailing it in. Staff suicidal."

After I tweeted those remarks, Trump campaign spokesman Jason Miller wrote to me, "The idea that Paul Manafort's mailing it in is completely erroneous. Our campaign just finished up our strongest month of fundraising to date, we're adding talented and experienced staffers on a daily basis, and Mr. Trump's turning out bigger, more enthusiastic crowds than Hillary Clinton ever could."

Paul Manafort, advisor to Donald Trump, is seen on the floor of the Quicken Loans Arena at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, Ohio, July 19, 2016.
Tom Williams | CQ Roll Call | Getty Images
Paul Manafort, advisor to Donald Trump, is seen on the floor of the Quicken Loans Arena at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, Ohio, July 19, 2016.
Miller also sent a tweet quoting a conservative writer who called me "unabashedly liberal and very biased against conservatives." Miller tweeted a critical article about my role as moderator in last fall's CNBC debate, in which I asked Trump if he were running "a comic-book version" of a presidential campaign.

Strains between candidates and their staffs are commonplace in stressful moments of presidential campaigns. But Trump's campaign is unusual for the candidate's singular control over its daily message, which thwarts attempts at traditional discipline.

Trump's freewheeling style won him the Republican nomination over a crowded field of rivals. But the general election environment, and target audience, is far different.

The bombastic billionaire appeared to recognize that by jettisoning his first campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, now a commentator on CNN. Manafort's experience in national politics had reassured Republican veterans that a fall Trump campaign would more closely resemble the norms of recent presidential campaigns

Yet the recent Republican convention, marred by controversy and a high-profile speech in which primary rival Ted Cruz declined to endorse the nominee, was not up to recent Republican standards. And Trump's extended skirmishing with the parents of fallen U.S. soldier Capt. Humayun Khan, among other controversies, has caused increasing numbers of Republicans to criticize the party's candidate.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: August 04, 2016, 10:37:59 AM »
Good for him but will need to add some zeros. 

Trump Campaign Raised $80 Million in July
By Eric Mack   |   Wednesday, 03 Aug 2016

There is no shortage of momentum for Donald Trump's presidential candidacy when it comes to funding, Steven Mnuchin, the campaign's finance chairman, told CNBC on Wednesday.

Trump's campaign raised $80 million in July—up from $51 million in June—and has a reported $37 million in cash on hand.

"We are extremely proud of our 69 percent growth in small dollar donations which shows the broad-based support of over one million donors across America," Mnuchin stated.

The campaign reached $80 million on the strength of $64 million in small-dollar donations online, the remaining $16 million coming from the Republican National Committee, he announced.

CNBC reported Trump's rising figures still fall short of Hillary Clinton's campaign funding, which totaled $90 million in July and left her with $58 million in cash.

"I don't know why anybody is concerned about this," Mnuchin shot back. "First of all, they've been doing this for over 10 years. We've been doing it for two months, so it's pretty incredible we're at 80 and they're at $90 million, and they're obviously spending a lot more money than we are."

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/donald-trump-fundraising-campaign-steven-mnuchin/2016/08/03/id/742032/#ixzz4GO0T9lK8

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #412 on: August 04, 2016, 10:55:54 AM »
Gary Johnson promises not to smoke dope in WH

During an interview with USA Today, Johnson was asked how long it’s been since he's taken the drug.

"It's been about seven weeks," he responded, adding that he would not partake in the drug during his term if he’s elected. "I want to be completely on top of my game, all cylinders."

Johnson has long advocated for legalizing the drug, saying on Thursday that there is "an unbelievable disconnect" between politicians and the public on the issue.

"I haven't had a drink of alcohol in 29 years because of rock climbing and the notion of being the best that you can be, and in that same vein I've stopped using marijuana of any kind," he said earlier in the interview.

thehill.com

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: August 04, 2016, 12:28:04 PM »
Latest poll results

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #414 on: August 04, 2016, 12:35:35 PM »
^ Interesting, Prime.

Looks like the overgrown teenager with dumb ideas (Johnson) is doing his part to get Hillary the job.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: August 04, 2016, 12:38:51 PM »
^ Interesting, Prime.

Looks like the overgrown teenager with dumb ideas (Johnson) is doing his part to get Hillary the job.

pull johnson out, no pun intended, and hilary leads by more.   

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #416 on: August 04, 2016, 12:40:31 PM »
pull johnson out, no pun intended, and hilary leads by more.   

I should've known that dumb knows no bounds and that Hillary Dumb = Johnson Dumb.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #417 on: August 04, 2016, 12:41:18 PM »
AND that Koch = Hillary

Don't forget that part.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: August 04, 2016, 12:50:36 PM »
AND that Koch = Hillary

Don't forget that part.

Mostly False - don't forget this part.

http://www.snopes.com/koch-brothers-officially-endorse-hillary-clinton/

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #419 on: August 04, 2016, 12:58:34 PM »
Mostly False - don't forget this part.

http://www.snopes.com/koch-brothers-officially-endorse-hillary-clinton/

No, but the fact is that everything's been divided into Globalists VS. Americans, and Hillary's feet are entirely and firmly planted on the same side as the Koch Brothers.  They are members of the same group, in the only fight which matters any more.  The false idea that the two parties are opposed is having a difficult time finding cover lately.

Hillary is a neocon globalist bitch and only morons and blacks will claim support for her.  That is the real story.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: August 05, 2016, 11:12:17 AM »
No, but the fact is that everything's been divided into Globalists VS. Americans, and Hillary's feet are entirely and firmly planted on the same side as the Koch Brothers.  They are members of the same group, in the only fight which matters any more.  The false idea that the two parties are opposed is having a difficult time finding cover lately.

Hillary is a neocon globalist bitch and only morons and blacks will claim support for her.  That is the real story.

Seems like there are a lot of 'morons and blacks' and don't forget about women, Latinos and several other minorities. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: August 05, 2016, 12:37:34 PM »
Here are the Presidential poll results reported today.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #422 on: August 05, 2016, 01:35:31 PM »
Seems like there are a lot of 'morons and blacks' and don't forget about women, Latinos and several other minorities. 

Well, Prime.  I can't help but join you in hoping and praying Hillary will do right.  Unless Trump dusts-off the money pile, I think we can figure who will win.

Say, when you have a moment or two to read something interesting, I'd like to know your opinion on it.  It is 3rd post down on this quora page - the one by "Mark Hughes, Screenwriter, Film Critic at Forbes".

https://www.quora.com/Could-Trump-be-a-Democratic-plant-1

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: August 05, 2016, 02:11:58 PM »
uneducated people love a WWE wrestler president.

a president begging to use nukes terrifies those in the suburbs.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: August 05, 2016, 05:12:56 PM »
Well, Prime.  I can't help but join you in hoping and praying Hillary will do right.  Unless Trump dusts-off the money pile, I think we can figure who will win.

Say, when you have a moment or two to read something interesting, I'd like to know your opinion on it.  It is 3rd post down on this quora page - the one by "Mark Hughes, Screenwriter, Film Critic at Forbes".

https://www.quora.com/Could-Trump-be-a-Democratic-plant-1

Thanks for the link. That was an interesting read to be sure.

Is Mark Hughes clairvoyant? He wrote his opinion/theory on August 30, 2015 which was only a couple of months after Trump announced his intention to run for President. Amazing! What is even more amazing is that he could very well be right. While I'm not one who normally puts a lot of stock in conspiracy theories, politics is a strange game and politicians are capable of playing the game very well in order to succeed with their goals.

There is a saying that goes, "Where there's smoke, there's fire." Meaning, if it looks like something is wrong, something probably is wrong. People like to think where there's smoke, there's fire, so they will always believe you were involved even if you weren't. The Clintons have sent enough smoke signals over the years which indicate some things were/are probably amiss. It is hard to imagine Trump as a puppet, but his ego is so disproportionate to his accomplishments that it is laughable and also makes him vulnerable. He could be easily used as a pawn simply by massaging that giant ego.

Why does it often seem that folks with a southern drawl can and will sell anything to anyone? I have a longtime friend from Texas whose accent is similar to Bill Clinton's. This friend is such an excellent con-artist that he's made a good living simply by convincing people he has an opportunity for them that they cannot resist.