Author Topic: Lifetime Liberal NBC employee attacks Cruz over Birth Certificate  (Read 5863 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Lifetime Liberal NBC employee attacks Cruz over Birth Certificate
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2015, 08:21:28 AM »
Realistically, he does have a chance.

You look at a Ben Carson - he reveals his plans to run, and nobody blinks.  He doesn't have the influence, name, $ and party support to win, and he's ignored by the left, the media, etc.

You look at Cruz - one day after he reveals he is running, you have Trump and MSM coordinating to attack him from both the RINO and LIB angles with the already-answered birth certificate issues.  

Cruz is seen as a very legit threat.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2015, 08:26:47 AM »
Oh, I didn't say he'll give the country what they want.

I am saying he will deliver a higher % of possible republican votes.  Enough to win.

this makes absolutely no sense

If Repubs refuse to vote for a teabag idiot in their own primary why would they be more likely to vote for that same teabag idiot in the general election in greater #'s than the Rhino that they prefer in their own primaries

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2015, 08:34:48 AM »
this makes absolutely no sense

If Repubs refuse to vote for a teabag idiot in their own primary why would they be more likely to vote for that same teabag idiot in the general election in greater #'s than the Rhino that they prefer in their own primaries

the poll on getbig showed yesterday - only 11% of republicans are against the tea party.  The rest are neutral or support it.

The RINO keeps winning the nomination because more $, and because the conservative vote keeps getting split.  IF they could just agree early on Cruz and let him run against the RINO field, he'd clean up.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2015, 08:35:30 AM »

You look at a Ben Carson - he reveals his plans to run, and nobody blinks.  He doesn't have the influence, name, $ and party support to win, and he's ignored by the left, the media, etc.

You look at Cruz - one day after he reveals he is running, you have Trump and MSM coordinating to attack him from both the RINO and LIB angles with the already-answered birth certificate issues.  

I would like you to be right and maybe idea wise you are...its the damm money
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2015, 08:54:00 AM »
the poll on getbig showed yesterday - only 11% of republicans are against the tea party.  The rest are neutral or support it.

The RINO keeps winning the nomination because more $, and because the conservative vote keeps getting split.  IF they could just agree early on Cruz and let him run against the RINO field, he'd clean up.

doesn't mean shit and hopefully you know it

Two Words

Ron Paul

Remember him ?

The original tea bagger that had broad crossover appeal and couldn't make a dent in the electorate

Cruz is most hated by his own party and Dems would love to see him run (that should tell you something once you stop pretending the Dems are scared of him)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2015, 09:05:36 AM »

Washington (CNN)—Rep. Peter King called Sen. Ted Cruz a "big mouth" who "basically led the Republican Party over the cliff" and dismissed Sen. Rand Paul as an "isolationist" on Monday as he said their party should ignore those two candidates for its 2016 presidential nomination.

King's sharpest comments were directed at Cruz.

"To me, he's a guy with a big mouth and no results," the New York Republican told CNN's Wolf Blitzer in an interview on "The Situation Room."

"We have very, very complex issues facing the country today, and he goes out of his way to oversimplify," King said of Cruz. "Ted Cruz may be an intelligent person, but he doesn't carry out an intelligent debate. He oversimplifies, he exaggerates ... he doesn't provide leadership and he has no real experience."

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2015, 09:09:14 AM »
Sounds like Obama
L

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2015, 11:23:31 AM »
Since you guys are ruining the other threads with your bullshit...
Hey guys, how many mg of arimidex should I take if I'm running 500mg of test?

Also, should I split the dose in 2 or 3 shots? Sometimes I just get lazy and do 1, hahaha, is that ok?

Thanks, appreciate the help!
?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2015, 04:48:49 AM »
I talked to another person yesterday, someone I considered to be of reasonable intelligence, but one that spent 6 nights a week in bars, partying and for the most part, being an absentee part-time parent.

This person was a HUGE trump supporter... "Trump is the only one that can save america, he's been so consistent and he's got a better understanding of things than everyone else running..."

Therefore I now believe Trump is the candidate of choice for people whose entire exposure to news and world events comes from TV screens on mute on the walls of bars as they enjoy 3000 mg sodium meals and 4 mixed drinks every evening. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2015, 04:54:03 AM »
"We have very, very complex issues facing the country today, and he goes out of his way to oversimplify," King said of Cruz. "Ted Cruz may be an intelligent person, but he doesn't carry out an intelligent debate. He oversimplifies, he exaggerates ... he doesn't provide leadership and he has no real experience."

King is right about Cruz dumbing things down in debates.  He's not trying to win over you and me.  He's not trying to win over anyone on getbig.  He's going for that key chunk of voters... the dumbest 20% of the republican party.  Not a knock at all, but repubs in the middle will essentially vote whoever has an (R)... look at the lifetime libs that decided it was chic to become repubs when Bush took office, they'll vote (R) and spend 2 years telling us how conservative Mitt is... because compared to them, lol, he's quite conservative.

No, Cruz is aiming at the santorum, bachmann, base voters that will give him Iowa and South Carolina and Florida and essentially, the nomination.  He wants the toothless, racist fucks that give early wins and wash out the bubble candidates.

I'm certainly not saying Cruz is one of these ignorant, biased, uneducated voters - I'm saying he is smart enough to simplify things enough to win their vote, so he can be in a position to win the national election.  Palin was similar, but she was just too fucking unaware of her own weakness - she would yell LOUDER when she was ignorant on a subject.  Cruz knows, like most smart people, when to smile and LISTEN.  Palin would ramble louder when she was confused or lost.

So the bottom line is that Cruz is a smart man who dumbs it down, because early primaries decide elections, and they're usually made by the dumbest people in america, extreme voting bases (and that goes for both parties in early states).

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2015, 07:31:52 AM »
Since you guys are ruining the other threads with your bullshit...
Hey guys, how many mg of arimidex should I take if I'm running 500mg of test?

Also, should I split the dose in 2 or 3 shots? Sometimes I just get lazy and do 1, hahaha, is that ok?

Thanks, appreciate the help!

Half a plunger ought to do.....
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2015, 07:33:29 AM »
King is right about Cruz dumbing things down in debates.  He's not trying to win over you and me.  He's not trying to win over anyone on getbig.  He's going for that key chunk of voters... the dumbest 20% of the republican party.  Not a knock at all, but repubs in the middle will essentially vote whoever has an (R)... look at the lifetime libs that decided it was chic to become repubs when Bush took office, they'll vote (R) and spend 2 years telling us how conservative Mitt is... because compared to them, lol, he's quite conservative.

No, Cruz is aiming at the santorum, bachmann, base voters that will give him Iowa and South Carolina and Florida and essentially, the nomination.  He wants the toothless, racist fucks that give early wins and wash out the bubble candidates.

I'm certainly not saying Cruz is one of these ignorant, biased, uneducated voters - I'm saying he is smart enough to simplify things enough to win their vote, so he can be in a position to win the national election.  Palin was similar, but she was just too fucking unaware of her own weakness - she would yell LOUDER when she was ignorant on a subject.  Cruz knows, like most smart people, when to smile and LISTEN.  Palin would ramble louder when she was confused or lost.

So the bottom line is that Cruz is a smart man who dumbs it down, because early primaries decide elections, and they're usually made by the dumbest people in america, extreme voting bases (and that goes for both parties in early states).

He needs baseline support and I guess figures the money will come later
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2015, 11:20:32 AM »

He needs baseline support and I guess figures the money will come later

anyone who is one of the top 2 after Super Tuesday gets a pile of money.

If he can get enough early wins to be in the top 3, he has a chance.

My own belief is that we'll see Rush, FOX, and the peons here suddenly parroting how "electable" Jeb or Christie is lol.  Just like always. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2015, 09:00:09 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2016, 08:20:49 PM »
you mad bro, your man cruz doesn't have a chance

On Wed, march 16th, Rubio and Cruz may unite to stop trump.   Very legit chance there.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2016, 08:39:33 PM »
Rubio has fallen like a stone the last couple weeks. He'll lose his own state and look weak and on his way out when backing Cruz. The lack of timing the establishment GOP has is unreal.