Author Topic: Tren Train is leavin the station  (Read 15289 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Tren Train is leavin the station
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2015, 08:55:41 AM »
It's actually 63-69 hours, but if you use the half of a half life rule that would come out about EOD dosing. I like the more frequent dosing for convenience more than anything. it's hard to remember E3D dosing.

Do your reearch, that does is for Parkinsons, can be 100+ for pituitary issues.  Neither of which I beleive you have issue with.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2015, 10:13:18 AM »
This thread is worthless without vids and photos of said lactating nipples, for research, no homo...

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2015, 12:34:57 PM »
This thread is worthless without vids and photos of said lactating nipples, for research, no homo...

I won't take prami tonight and post a pic of my nip tomorrow you'll see haha won't be a pretty sight

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2015, 01:33:03 PM »
lmao
this shit
only on getbig  ;D ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2015, 01:47:53 PM »
Throw in some test, trt doses.
Crazy tren total dose. You won't recover.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2015, 02:00:59 PM »
my tren must be bunk. ive never lactated lol.  you fuckin juicers and your problems.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2015, 01:30:56 AM »
think im basically transformed intop a bull now with the amount of time ive taken tren.

now Eq in the mix n keep it in

will be a bull - horse soon

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2015, 08:48:27 PM »
you guys are making me nervous with all this talk of lactating nipples. I suppose if I can gain 15 lean lbs it will be worth it though.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2015, 09:08:13 PM »
garbage you wont lactate ON tren, only off it. REBOUND avoid this by taking 250 proviron before bed and 1g mestanolone morning.
trenbolone suppresses estrogen and progesterone no WAY on it you can not have prolactin side effects.
ditch that caber shit unless you wanna be tired and fucked in the head. also AT VERY LOW DOSES is an incredbile treatment for ACROMEGALY, significantly reduces igf and igf proteins aswell as gh AUC and response to physical exercise. WHATEVER benefits tren may have for igf etc. in humans you fuck it up with "ANTI PROLACTIN" BS.

you need 100mg tren
80mg stanozol
50mg prop
ed
no ais unless you like a limp dick and no sex drive no matter how high your test is.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2015, 09:18:50 PM »
garbage you wont lactate ON tren, only off it. REBOUND avoid this by taking 250 proviron before bed and 1g mestanolone morning.
trenbolone suppresses estrogen and progesterone no WAY on it you can not have prolactin side effects.
ditch that caber shit unless you wanna be tired and fucked in the head. also AT VERY LOW DOSES is an incredbile treatment for ACROMEGALY, significantly reduces igf and igf proteins aswell as gh AUC and response to physical exercise. WHATEVER benefits tren may have for igf etc. in humans you fuck it up with "ANTI PROLACTIN" BS.

you need 100mg tren
80mg stanozol
50mg prop
ed
no ais unless you like a limp dick and no sex drive no matter how high your test is.

Yeah that is horseshit

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2015, 09:34:19 PM »
Yeah that is horseshit

whatever you say, actually why dont you tell me WHAT is horseshit homo.

my money is on the thought that you are a homo that thinks you need all this extra shit to make gains and avoid side effects.
let me guess "whip out the anti e's, the caber, the igf-1, the slin, the gh, the protein carb timing, 6 meals a day, mutli vitamins, agmatine, arginine, fish oils, creatine. fucking horse shit mate.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2015, 11:32:28 PM »
whatever you say, actually why dont you tell me WHAT is horseshit homo.

my money is on the thought that you are a homo that thinks you need all this extra shit to make gains and avoid side effects.
let me guess "whip out the anti e's, the caber, the igf-1, the slin, the gh, the protein carb timing, 6 meals a day, mutli vitamins, agmatine, arginine, fish oils, creatine. fucking horse shit mate.

Everything posted

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2015, 12:34:45 AM »
this inseyeder is gonna be an outseyeder soon
retard

REBOUND avoid this by taking 250 proviron before bed and 1g mestanolone morning.
wtf is the point of that you dumbass
lol show me one scientific piece of evidence for this pls. inb4 it shuts down natural test, nobody cares. we use synthetic.
caber suppresses igf at doses of 5mg a week you dumb shit.
you need 100mg tren
80mg stanozol
50mg prop
ed
"you need" lol
fucking moron really
worst poster of the month

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2015, 01:00:29 AM »

you need 100mg tren
80mg stanozol
50mg prop
ed

Nobody listen to this looser,, its absolute horse shit

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2015, 10:23:31 AM »
Everybody on here has ran ai's with great success and some of have very impressive boners on high dosage of even letro 8) u trolling in every thread soakitincider

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2015, 03:01:29 PM »
Lol he comes on here acting like a guru

Half the shit he says is wrong half doesn't even make sense

Now if he posts a pic n he looks like nasser
Then fair enough

We had two new people join from opposite ends

This kid - who chats garbage

And Ergo - great shape very knowledgable and experienced

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2015, 03:51:22 PM »
Lol he comes on here acting like a guru

Half the shit he says is wrong half doesn't even make sense

Now if he posts a pic n he looks like nasser
Then fair enough

We had two new people join from opposite ends

This kid - who chats garbage

And Ergo - great shape very knowledgable and experienced

You gotta do the field work man... regurgitating nonsense is common. If I ain't lived it I don't preach it... simple....

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2015, 06:19:09 PM »
Just to update, I decided to run it 1,050 mg test E/week and 350 mg tren A/week. Thats a cc of each EOD. simple enough pinning schedule and it the higher test should help me gain the size I need - as I'm still at the stage where I'm building a base so I stay in a caloric surplus year round.

I did my second injection this morning (left glute) and got my first tren cough experience. I didn't actually cough but it was a very heavy unpleasant feeling in my lungs and throat and I could taste the alcohol like I've never experienced before. I hope it's not a sign of things to come because it was truly unpleasant.

Other than that all is well. Still running letro and caber throughout despite inseyeder's eloquent argument. Excited to start breaking some PR's soon.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2015, 12:19:15 PM »
I have ran plenty of tren and never had any tit issues at all.  I ran 800mg of cyp and 600 mg of eq and my tits were on fire. that was in my early twenties.  I am sensitive to gyno, i kept nolva on hand. Nolva seamed to work extremely quick for me.
I have a high dht conversion i have a receiding hairline  but i have been shaving my head since i was a teenager so i really dont care

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2015, 07:26:58 AM »
anyone on here ever get the raw tren ace powder or semi finished???? much much cheaper for 10 vials/ was debating

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2015, 11:03:16 AM »
tren is actually not really much cheaper in raw form
compared to test, which costs like 2$ for the content of a vial if you buy the raw lol
tren is half the finished price at best. and thats tren ace, cuz most fuckers charge the same for 100mg/ml tren ace vs 200mg/ml tren e
if u use tren e then the price is very similar for finished vs raw

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2015, 11:30:00 AM »
Yo! OP...
YOu had an amazing before pic man, any updates on how this is going pic wise?
?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2015, 11:38:50 AM »

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2015, 11:53:36 AM »
tren is actually not really much cheaper in raw form
compared to test, which costs like 2$ for the content of a vial if you buy the raw lol
tren is half the finished price at best. and thats tren ace, cuz most fuckers charge the same for 100mg/ml tren ace vs 200mg/ml tren e
if u use tren e then the price is very similar for finished vs raw
Really? Most ace raws usually come out to about 4 to 6 times less that I've seen for a 10ml finished bottle.
Maybe I am misunderstanding.

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2015, 03:53:07 PM »

You know, I saw this and thought "probably best to to watch that" and I did anyway. Annnnnnd I can never unsee that.