Author Topic: Tren Train is leavin the station  (Read 15329 times)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Re: Tren Train is leavin the station
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2015, 11:09:13 PM »
As much as I love tren I don't think I'll ever use it again anymore. Life hits you hard sometimes and you get super busy so I'll just be sticking to test only forever unless I decide to compete which probably won't happen. I've gotten way too busy with school/work/family/girlfriend that I'm too busy to be as dedicated to lifting as I used to be and plus i have a pretty good physique for a 19 year old and test only is the safest and least cost effective way to maintain my size and shape along with a clean diet

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2015, 01:15:40 AM »
Really? Most ace raws usually come out to about 4 to 6 times less that I've seen for a 10ml finished bottle.
Maybe I am misunderstanding.
10g raw is usually around 120-150$ for good stuff (not 80% purity chingchong shit), at least everywhere i know. unless you buy in kilograms of course, but who buys kilograms for personal use...
a 10ml tren ace bottle is like 30-40$, thats for 1g
so that makes ~350$ for 10g, about 2-3x as much

just the prices i know of

if you find a legit tren e at 250mg/ml for 50$ then the raw costs nearly the same (if you add the price of manufacturing equipment, ingredients, vials etc)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2015, 12:13:35 PM »
10g raw is usually around 120-150$ for good stuff (not 80% purity chingchong shit), at least everywhere i know. unless you buy in kilograms of course, but who buys kilograms for personal use...
a 10ml tren ace bottle is like 30-40$, thats for 1g
so that makes ~350$ for 10g, about 2-3x as much

just the prices i know of

if you find a legit tren e at 250mg/ml for 50$ then the raw costs nearly the same (if you add the price of manufacturing equipment, ingredients, vials etc)
Gotcha. Looks like we just have seen different sources, etc. I've only seen it at $8 to 9ish/gram unless domestic/not direct from source.
Tested at at least 90% purity on another board a bit back.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2015, 02:57:37 AM »
damn, 8$/gram is fucking insanely low, even straight from china...

i personally would never buy straight out of chinaland, but still, neat price.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2015, 05:33:01 AM »
As much as I love tren I don't think I'll ever use it again anymore. Life hits you hard sometimes and you get super busy so I'll just be sticking to test only forever unless I decide to compete which probably won't happen. I've gotten way too busy with school/work/family/girlfriend that I'm too busy to be as dedicated to lifting as I used to be and plus i have a pretty good physique for a 19 year old and test only is the safest and least cost effective way to maintain my size and shape along with a clean diet

Good post Kev! You can indeed look awesome on test only...
?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2015, 02:00:33 PM »
I wish I could run test but estro gives me acne very easily. But I can run high dose tren with no issues (no hair loss, skin looks better) So I'm actually forced to use all the non-aromatisable cutting drugs when I'd much rather use 500mg test e /week and be over and done with it.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2015, 04:10:25 PM »
I love tren

And anything I use outside of tren just doesn't give the same look

I'm using a new source now, 15ml vials and the tren is Fuking shit hot.