Author Topic: my proof of the non existance of time dialation my nobel prize  (Read 9741 times)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: my proof of the non existance of time dialation my nobel prize
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2015, 08:52:01 AM »
you're not accepting that time is not universal,

it's an illusion that comes from your brain son

try to put yourself in another persons shoes

instead of just lusting after plastic nobel trophies

"

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2015, 12:25:54 PM »
If 30 years on earth pass and my twin goes flys away in a rocket and comes back only 15 years older by einstiens time dilation theory then that means he must age slow motion while being on a rocket ship(wich is physically biologically imposible) because i watched my twin for the entire 30 earth years from a telescope
Thus i will know my twin has aged 30 years not 15

My dear Marty,

The math ( equations) is/are pretty clear on this issue . TIME is fluid, that's why we say "space-time" as one big universal fabric.
With all due respect, you are looking at space time from 1 fixed concrete reference point.
I don't want to be rude or obnoxious here, but you appear fairly oblivious to the experimental evidence, supporting equations and proof related to modern physics.
Get big isn't the "time and place" for this deep a debate and I lack the energy, and desire to do so.

I did stick my nose into this thread so I understand why you gave replies.

I come on to getbig for a break from my own reality and work.
Let's get back to more serious topics , like tranny sex and Poloroid  selfie cock pics. ;D

No hard feelings and good luck on your future physics related inquiry.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2015, 04:54:34 PM »
There is no time.  There is life and there is motion.  Time is a construct humans devised to relate to life, which is finite.
time is purely passage of events   biologically and universally
Earth time is charted as we go around the sun, its rather purely only passage of events we chart as we go around sun our biology also purely experiences a passage of events cells replicate divide ect nothing ambiguos

If im on earth watching my twin brother take 3 shits a day sleeping 7 hours a day (identicle habits ill be shitting 3 times a day and sleeping 7 hours per 24hrs) then he will return the exact same age as me  regardless of how fast he was going because he did all the exactt same stuff as me during this 30 year round trip voyage. Thus i have conclusively disproven time dilation and theory of relativity!

We would obviously have to have a special iphone to watch each other all the time it would be documented proof
We would age the same rate regardless of what sell out scientists and especially atheist sell out scientists would have u believe
If hes doing the same amount of stuff shitting 3 times in 24hrs ect how can you possibly argue time dilation exists
A

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2015, 06:15:35 PM »
(Face time√kelp÷protienfarts\Π•[daddywaddy])><hyperspace°~terminator1{2}(3)= who gives a shit.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2015, 07:44:12 PM »
How would you spend that prize money BigDog?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2015, 08:00:56 PM »
How would you spend that prize money BigDog?

how will i?

hmm id probably sell my buisness and hire a few people to study with me the tesla writings on a beach somewhere with whores and plenty of beer, tumeric , kale , cilantro and veggie burgers

i just wanna study all that shit tesla wrote on the beach somewhere taking 5 minite breaks to watch whores on the beach and wonder at the ocean waves fuck yeah!!!
A

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2015, 08:05:49 PM »
how will i?

hmm id probably sell my buisness and hire a few people to study with me the tesla writings on a beach somewhere with whores and plenty of beer, tumeric , kale , cilantro and veggie burgers

i just wanna study all that shit tesla wrote on the beach somewhere taking 5 minite breaks to watch whores on the beach and wonder at the ocean waves fuck yeah!!!

:D My apologies

fuck yes. beaches, beers n bitches sounds like my idea of heaven

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2015, 06:53:09 AM »
stop trying to think and get back to mowing the lawn you fat retard.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2015, 07:46:20 AM »
You're just replacing a second as a unit time with watching T2 or taking a poop as a unit of time and then assuming these events are concurrent for observers moving at different speeds by claiming the unit of time is a shared experience.  It's no different than just insisting that a moving clock's second hand ticks at the same rate as a stationary clock's second hand.  You haven't refuted the theory.  You've simply denied it.

What my head isn't wrapped around is that relativity says there's no universal reference point so it's just as correct to say planet 1 is sitting still and planet 2 is flying past at light speed as it is to say that planet 2 is stationary and planet 1 is moving past at light speed  So here's the rub: If moving clocks run slow then planet 2's clock is slow according to planet 1, and planet 1's clock is slow according to planet 2.  If both clocks are slow then then no clock is slow and Marty wins the prize and that can't be right.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2015, 09:29:23 AM »
You're just replacing a second as a unit time with watching T2 or taking a poop as a unit of time and then assuming these events are concurrent for observers moving at different speeds by claiming the unit of time is a shared experience.  It's no different than just insisting that a moving clock's second hand ticks at the same rate as a stationary clock's second hand.  You haven't refuted the theory.  You've simply denied it.

What my head isn't wrapped around is that relativity says there's no universal reference point so it's just as correct to say planet 1 is sitting still and planet 2 is flying past at light speed as it is to say that planet 2 is stationary and planet 1 is moving past at light speed  So here's the rub: If moving clocks run slow then planet 2's clock is slow according to planet 1, and planet 1's clock is slow according to planet 2.  If both clocks are slow then then no clock is slow and Marty wins the prize and that can't be right.

I think the part of the story that's missing is the effect of acceleration.  The example is correct if they both accelerate equally so you need to clarify that aspect...Howard?  :D
"

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2015, 09:54:56 AM »
Taking a shit as part of a physics experiment?

How do you think I got thru grad school?  :D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2015, 10:00:26 AM »
I think the part of the story that's missing is the effect of acceleration.  The example is correct if they both accelerate equally so you need to clarify that aspect...Howard?  :D

This is where you combine special relativity with the general effects of relativity.

Marty isn't being dumb, as many people within science have had these debates.
He just seems oblivious to the experiments and equations that proved relativity as established physics FACT!

His questions have answers , but he needs to read and understand it.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2015, 05:45:55 AM »

you arent getting it ,if you are watching t2 it only plays at one speed a dvd player will not work fast or slow unless you hit a button or program button

You dont take a shit and wipe your ass in 1 second just because your in a fast rocket

If it takes randy failcan 3 hours everytime  to jerk off to fat assed white whores , then if he goes in a rocket and jerks off to fat ass white whores he will not be back in 1 hour because he hasnt busted his load yet because there is no way randy can finish jerkin any less than 3 hours

Randy cant majically wack to completion under 3hrs but he sure could travel to pluto and back in 10 minites with his special lightspeed rocket
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2015, 06:03:16 AM »
you arent getting it ,if you are watching t2 it only plays at one speed a dvd player will not work fast or slow unless you hit a button or program button

You dont take a shit and wipe your ass in 1 second just because your in a fast rocket

Wait, I think while traveling at speed of light one is microscopic in size without knowing it since everything inside rocket would also be microscopic. I think this is the answer. As soon as you slow down some, you are normal, like if you crash into something you would not have a microscopic wreck and crash site, why, because you just slowed down at point of impact. Why am I saying this, it's because that means we will not see any evidence of this unless there is some controlled experiment and smart scientists watching it with high tech sensors, like the LHC.

That would explain a lot.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2015, 06:12:48 AM »
Wait, I think while traveling at speed of light one is microscopic in size without knowing it since everything inside rocket would also be microscopic. I think this is the answer. As soon as you slow down some, you are normal, like if you crash into something you would not have a microscopic wreck and crash site, why, because you just slowed down at point of impact. Why am I saying this, it's because that means we will not see any evidence of this unless there is some controlled experiment and smart scientists watching it with high tech sensors, like the LHC.

That would explain a lot.
you can feel acceleration and decceleration inside an aircraft but you can only see velocity through a rocket window, keep this in mind

In what way do you mean microscopic rami, perceptually, literally... ?
A