Author Topic: steroids and cholesterol  (Read 931 times)

sancho ed

• Getbig III
steroids and cholesterol
« on: March 24, 2015, 10:07:06 PM »
What do pros run to control their cholesterol levels? Also, any steroids that have mininal effect on that? Just curious.....really!

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: steroids and cholesterol
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 10:24:48 PM »
Stick to aromatising hormones only

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 05:50:51 AM »
Bro science alert but my cholesterol went down (ldl, hdl stayed the same) on low dose equi and test. But I'm talking really low doses (250 mgs a week).

Niacin helps, Omega 3's, bio PQQ too.

Avoid statins like the plague. They're poison basically. If you must take them (no real studies of their use in primary heart events but hey, it's your life) take Co Q-10 with them...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 06:32:55 AM »
cholesterol always gets wrecked from higher dosages and gets better on lower dosages

high androgens and orals are the worst for cholesterol

estrogen is beneficial to some degree (thats why SERMS improve cholesterol profile aswell)...

if you blast and cruise (or just blast, lol) then youre gonna have fucked up cholesterol and theres nothing you can do about it

however the degree of "fucked up" is genetic
my buddy has all cholesterol in range and hes been on tren nonstop for over a year now

my last bloodwork (its been a year though, lol) i was on test tren methyltren and had been on 1g+ for at least 6 months my HDL low as fuck, i think 15, but LDL was low too (like 60?)

some people inject tren for 6 weeks and have 5 HDL 300 LDL, lol

all genetic predisposition as with anything regarding AAS

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 01:41:27 AM »
How long should you cruise to allow your cholesterol levels to normalise after a blast ?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 01:54:42 AM »
well, some people say you can go back on when your numbers are back in check but thats bullshit really. what causes damage/"removes" the damage is the TIME you spend on these cholesterol numbers...
if you blast your cholesterol into the gutter for 12 weeks, then cruise for 4 weeks and start blasting again as soon as the numbers are back in check that doesnt mean AT ALL that you have undone the damage you have (potentially, because its all genetic) done while blasting.
im not an health advocate here lol but it is how it is.

to directly answer your question,
cholesterol will probably be back in range after 4-6 weeks for most from the bloodworks ive seen

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 02:28:40 AM »
like he said very individually based. Genetics are key.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2015, 06:47:47 AM »
Yup Whitewidow is right genetics is key. My blood pressure and cholesterol sky rockets for the first 1-2 weeks on tren but goes right back down to normal after that even when im blasting like 100ED with 500 Sustanon. On the other hand I break out pretty bad on my back only but I have a prescription for minocycline from my derm so it helps keep the acne down. My only problems on cycle is gyno and acne which all starts to kick in about 5-6 weeks in other than that I have 0 sides.